Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Where else could i watch them?

hulu and crunchyroll are 2 legal places to watch then there are many illegal streaming sites that we do not promote

has anyone watched kurozuka eng dubbed, the editor screwed up, in the third episode you can hear someone telling another person to shut up because they are recording

Wasnt that a EOL bandai release? Also they only released it dubbed if I recall.

My gf likes anime and I don't know of any good ones. Can someone give me a recommendation that I can watch on Netflix?

Black butler is on there so is blue exorcist, fate/zero, spice and wolf, gurren lagann, death note, sword art online and maybe one other, i've looked at canadian UK and american and non of them are very good for anime, If you have a VPN or live in america might I suggest Hulu, even the non plus hulu has a better selection of anime thatn netflix, but it has commercials also crunchyroll has a great selection and you can watch for free with comercials as well, but I don't think crunchy roll has any dubs.

Edit: if you choose to watch on either of these sites and are looking for recommendations to watch why not take a look at the winners of the previous polls and read our review and see if it's something that you would be interested in http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/140001-anime-club-heaven-society/, they are all good shows.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Fine by me, it lets me get up to date :)

yea basically we had 2 anime and were trying to get that suggestions list worked out.

Just a heads up, there will be no vote this week! We'll have one set up next week!

I'm too busy to be reading every comment, you need to mail me when posts are ready to be made

@TheProfosist

@Charger

@MyInnerFred

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm too busy to be reading every comment, you need to mail me when posts are ready to be made

@TheProfosist

@Charger

@MyInnerFred

Well im to busy making the posts and what not to do that.

Love this thread!

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Wait what?!

Dude, who knows what I was talking about. sometimes even I don't get it.

200.gif

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Well im to busy making the posts and what not to do that.

Well then @TheGFXNovice looks like it's your job to do it.

Love this thread!

Do PM @MyInnerFred for formal introductions...

Hope to see you around in this thread and other related threads.

I made this yesterday; forgot to post it here.
9KTPPTe.png

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Fairy Tail binge in t-minus 14 hours.

This is my MAL so far: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/TremorAcePV If anyone knows of a very comprehensive list of anime with synopses and thumbnails, I'd appreciate a link because I'm trying to list all the anime I have seen there.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Fairy Tail binge in t-minus 14 hours.

This is my MAL so far: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/TremorAcePV If anyone knows of a very comprehensive list of anime with synopses and thumbnails, I'd appreciate a link because I'm trying to list all the anime I have seen there.

dont start because you can never stop, on another note their was recently a fairy tail ep wel filler where erza pulls a stupid amount of shit from between her boobs, because erza, deal with it

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Well then @TheGFXNovice looks like it's your job to do it.

What's my job ? U want me to help out with the posts ?

"Stay focused on the present, and the future will fall into place"

What's my job ? U want me to help out with the posts ?

hahah, No, I was just joking around by delegating the tasks of upkeep that the sort of founding members assume to one of the relatively newer members, you don't have to do anything

Well, this is either going to be pretty awesome, in a sort of good but bad way, or absolutely terrible...

Kira Kira & DearDrop together?!

[Warning, I don't see anything NSFW, but it is Manga Gamer so don't chance it..]

http://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?product_code=87

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

hahah, No, I was just joking around by delegating the tasks of upkeep that the sort of founding members assume to one of the relatively newer members, you don't have to do anything

:) Ok then.

"Stay focused on the present, and the future will fall into place"

Well, this is either going to be pretty awesome, in a sort of good but bad way, or absolutely terrible...

Kira Kira & DearDrop together?!

[Warning, I don't see anything NSFW, but it is Manga Gamer so don't chance it..]

http://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?product_code=87

really pushing the envelope with those spec requirements

Error: 410

really pushing the envelope with those spec requirements

It'll have star citizen level drawn characters and text man. Believe the hype

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

It'll have star citizen level drawn characters and text man. Believe the hype

Sound insane

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Black butler is on there so is blue exorcist, fate/zero, spice and wolf, gurren lagann, death note, sword art online and maybe one other, i've looked at canadian UK and american and non of them are very good for anime, If you have a VPN or live in america might I suggest Hulu, even the non plus hulu has a better selection of anime thatn netflix, but it has commercials also crunchyroll has a great selection and you can watch for free with comercials as well, but I don't think crunchy roll has any dubs.

Edit: if you choose to watch on either of these sites and are looking for recommendations to watch why not take a look at the winners of the previous polls and read our review and see if it's something that you would be interested in http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/140001-anime-club-heaven-society/, they are all good shows.

FREE

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...