Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I just thought I'd drop this here in case someone doesn't bother over to the Suggestion thread: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK9o-vK4VxkvQz5Mtjpes3_VodvqmzQ4eez7mzqvTes/edit?usp=sharing

You can comment, so if you have any, leave them there. I'd say it's about 75% done. Adding Ratings will take a while though. Still not sure what to do with Reasons since they take up so much space (I originally though notes or comments, but ... not what I'm looking for). 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I just thought I'd drop this here in case someone doesn't bother over to the Suggestion thread: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK9o-vK4VxkvQz5Mtjpes3_VodvqmzQ4eez7mzqvTes/edit?usp=sharing

You can comment, so if you have any, leave them there. I'd say it's about 75% done. Adding Ratings will take a while though. Still not sure what to do with Reasons since they take up so much space (I originally though notes or comments, but ... not what I'm looking for). 

Wow, that looks so much better than the old list ever did. Much Impress... (I get my own color too YAY!)

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Wow, that looks so much better than the old list ever did. Much Impress... (I get my own color too YAY!)

Well, anything can look beautiful if you dedicate excessive amounts of time to it. Hue^3

I'm hoping to make it a database of sorts. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I hope it's okay to introduce ourselves here.

Greetings! I'm Sniper_b8. I currently use Netflix and Crunchyroll to unwind from college and work when I have the time. I don't watch nearly as much as in community college, but I'll try my best to keep up with whatever we are watching.

I tend to watch shows bed-side with my phone (for comfort and to avoid ads seen on my PC or tablet) and watch already finished series. I recently finished Monogatari Second Season.

If I have the time, I like to do vector/vexel traces on my PC. Here is some of my past works:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/173/f/8/takanashi_twins__colored____1920x1200_by_n8_81-d7ngx35.jpg

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/114/c/1/anime_vexel_trace_compilation__2_by_n8_81-d62vz7z.jpg

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/336/e/c/maka_vs__crona__colored__by_n8_81-d5lkblk.jpg

I'm an amateur, self-taught pianist and I learn some anime songs from time to time. Here is one from Ano Hanahttp://youtu.be/jG7dTgajBNc

Sorry for the long introduction. Anyway, I hope to get to know most of you!

Well, im back. Been away for a while because my old love finally decided that she was through with my crap and wanted to die. I have replaced her and should be back in business. Hope you have behaved yourself while I was gone.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Well, im back. Been away for a while because my old love finally decided that she was through with my crap and wanted to die. I have replaced her and should be back in business. Hope you have behaved yourself while I was gone.

I hope you are talking about a computer

I hope you are talking about a computer

Yes.....(Full disclose...I wrote a really disturbing joke about girlfriend killing but I figured it would not translate well to text so decided to delete it.....And they say I don't learn)

The new computer is so sexy. And a bit of a tease.

sounds like new waifu

Naah. Chitanda is still my waifu. Or Tsubasa

Edit: Tsubasa isn't female, but I didn't know the male version of waifu...Im not up on all the hentai code language. did know waifu for some reasons

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Edit: Tsubasa isn't female, but I didn't know the male version of waifu...Im not up on all the hentai code language. did know waifu for some reasons

Husbando is the female version of waifu.

Hmm, I thought anything from Hyouka was @MyInnerFred's waifu and husbando. Harem ending, I guess. :P

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Husbando is the female version of waifu.

Hmm, I thought anything from Hyouka was @MyInnerFred's waifu and husbando. Harem ending, I guess. :P

He hooked me! I was innocent, and he lured me with gifs. I have watched it three times since.

Seriously...Husbando? You have got to be kidding me. That is the worst anime word ever!

He hooked me! I was innocent, and he lured me with gifs. I have watched it three times since.

Seriously...Husbando? You have got to be kidding me. That is the worst anime word ever!

Hatoful Boyfriend would disagree.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Hatoful Boyfriend would disagree.

Oh god.

Wait what?!

Ac99SsL.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

ssiiiiiiip

KPhThr1.png?1

Atw1nyW.gif

-Snip-                                                                                                                                                                        

C38SQDO.gif

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

has anyone watched kurozuka eng dubbed, the editor screwed up, in the third episode you can hear someone telling another person to shut up because they are recording

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

My gf likes anime and I don't know of any good ones. Can someone give me a recommendation that I can watch on Netflix?

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Netflix? Sorry cant help there.

But if School Rumble is there go for it. Comedy is always nice.

Where else could i watch them?

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2