Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Today I installed cat5 in my room. Today after almost a year i can finally have my setup in my room. Here it is in all it's glory.

(shitty pics incoming)

http://imgur.com/uteK4df.jpg

http://imgur.com/OYYneCP.jpg

I built this desk from scratch with my dad.

http://imgur.com/GY4szqm.jpg

http://imgur.com/lnx0eyF.jpg

just need to get a decent chair now

Edit. someone tell me if the pics are showing up

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Today I installed cat5 in my room. Today after almost a year i can finally have my setup in my room. Here it is in all it's glory.

(shitty pics incoming)

http://imgur.com/uteK4df.jpg

http://imgur.com/OYYneCP.jpg

I built this desk from scratch with my dad.

http://imgur.com/GY4szqm.jpg

http://imgur.com/lnx0eyF.jpg

just need to get a decent chair now

it's showing up

and is that table drilled to the wall? instead of having another leg? if so then that's damn dangerous.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Guys how's gangsta? I remember some of you were watching it while it was airing.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

marco

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

it's showing up

and is that table drilled to the wall? instead of having another leg? if so then that's damn dangerous.

it's a hanging table no legs. its very sturdy it wont fall. I plan on have my monitor wall mounted so that's less weight too

http://i.imgur.com/nbyLNXV.jpg

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

(shitty pics incoming)

The desk looks tight. Good job. :D

Eh. Should be fine. That's why it has that extended bit on the left. Extra stability and more places for screws. I wouldn't worry about it personally.

marco

tumblr_nrcwpmCE8R1uas68mo1_500.gif

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Just posting this:

I was required to watch a period film recently... so I went...

Heneral Luna Trailer 720p"]

The movie is extremely good and well-researched (it's a historical)... might be loads better if they had more extras for all the battle scenes... and have Michael Bay as co-director...

I kind of want to see an Oda Nobuna no Yabou style rendition of our local history...

it's a hanging table no legs. its very sturdy it wont fall. I plan on have my monitor wall mounted so that's less weight too

Just remember not to stand on it for too long.

Eh. Should be fine. That's why it has that extended bit on the left. Extra stability and more places for screws. I wouldn't worry about it personally.

I have trust issues with tables that aren't metal

long story short a wooden table used as a prop in a play gave up when I was standing on it as I was Supposedly making my Evil War speech.

@DigitalHermit I was supposed to watch it last weekend. But I went with Attack on Titan 2 :( worst choice ever

I watched both AOT movies and well let's just say I should've just spent it on cheap futpacks

Edited by RedSphyxis

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Just remember not to stand on it for too long.

snip

I watched both AOT movies and well let's just say I should've just spent it on cheap futpacks

When will I ever stand on it? xD

When will I ever stand on it? xD

Try getting drunk and singing your favorite song all the while imagining there's a crowd cheering you on.

There's a crowd right? So you should be on a stage? Sees Table Stands on it starts singing and jum*thud*

edit: meanwhile this manga just keeps getting better and better. The uber denseness of the MCs is actually a good point for once.

Tomo-Chan wa Onnanoko CH. 158-161

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

not being courted by the woman

Terrifying indeed

04XHYU5.png?1

Where do you guys get your mangoes from? I don't see any decent XDCC servers and none of the torrent sites have anything @TheProfosist @BashZeStampeedo @RedSphyxis?

Wanted a few volumes of Gekkan Shoujo. Directions to fruit stand if there are good ones pls

@Oasis I KEEP WARNING U GUYS BUT NAH EVERYONE IGNORES THAT OLD KOOK HELPING

@DigitalHermit lmao that twist ending, so bad yet so good.

Error: 410

Finished Zankyou No Terror.

Fuck it straight to hell.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

@DigitalHermit I was supposed to watch it last weekend. But I went with Attack on Titan 2 :( worst choice ever

Go watch it... They wrote Luna as a f*cking a badass...

I love it every time an anime uses english. Its so odd, its great!

I like you

Also I just finished Zankyou no Terror with my friend. Holy shit, that was great, loved it.

My friend isn't handling it so well..

10:33 PM - PortedOasis: Fuck it all to hell
10:33 PM - PortedOasis: Tell your friend to go fuck himself.
10:33 PM - PortedOasis: And then tell Google Images it can go fuck itself
10:33 PM - PortedOasis: And then tell the sub reddit it can go fuck itself
10:34 PM - PortedOasis: Then tell this fucking Seko guy to fuck himself
10:34 PM - The Dope Pope : wat
10:34 PM - PortedOasis: Then tell the director to fuck himself
10:34 PM - The Dope Pope : The subreddit mainly hated 5
10:34 PM - The Dope Pope : lol
10:34 PM - PortedOasis: The screenplay writer, Seko.
10:34 PM - PortedOasis: Fuck this
10:34 PM - PortedOasis: Fuck that.
10:34 PM - PortedOasis: Fuck it
10:34 PM - PortedOasis is now Online.
10:35 PM - PortedOasis: Annnnnd fuck you
10:35 PM - PortedOasis is now Online.
10:35 PM - PortedOasis: Fuck that guy too
10:35 PM - PortedOasis is now Online.
10:35 PM - PortedOasis: Guess what
10:35 PM - PortedOasis: Fuck it all
10:36 PM - PortedOasis: Fuck it straight
10:36 PM - PortedOasis: to
10:36 PM - PortedOasis: hell
10:36 PM - PortedOasis: MAL is down
10:37 PM - PortedOasis: I can't even express the fucks

Where do you guys get your mangoes from? I don't see any decent XDCC servers and none of the torrent sites have anything @TheProfosist @BashZeStampeedo @RedSphyxis?

Wanted a few volumes of Gekkan Shoujo. Directions to fruit stand if there are good ones pls

@helping You can try bakabt since everything on there is supposed to be legal to download.(unlicensed stuff including some anime, hentai, ost and artworks)

But the biggest downloadable manga Database is mangatraders they're not fast in the updates dep't like maybe a few days of delays since they're not a mirror site that just leeches on batoto and huge scanlation groups.

They got hacked a few years back to I had to do my second password overhaul. It took them a while to come back and even more time to reupload everything.

AFAIK they have their complete database back and are happy and healthy also try donating money their way you're filthy rich amma right?

If you wan't a short yet great manga try Psyren It's probably the 3rd manga I ever started reading right behind Gantz and Kenichi

Guys please my friend has gone crazy

10:39 PM - PortedOasis: You know what
10:39 PM - PortedOasis: Fuck em
10:39 PM - The Dope Pope : Haha
10:40 PM - PortedOasis: Fuck that person
10:40 PM - PortedOasis: Also, I beat you to LTT
10:40 PM - PortedOasis: By a whole post
10:40 PM - PortedOasis: MAL IS STILL DOWN
10:40 PM - PortedOasis: WHAT THE FUCK
10:40 PM - PortedOasis: AM I SUPPOSED TO DO
10:41 PM - The Dope Pope : So the song that played during the ending of ep 11
10:41 PM - The Dope Pope : is titled Bless
10:41 PM - The Dope Pope : Which is goodbye
10:42 PM - PortedOasis: You know what?
10:42 PM - PortedOasis: Fuck it
10:42 PM - The Dope Pope : lol
10:42 PM - PortedOasis: Find me the OST
10:42 PM - PortedOasis: And fuck it
10:42 PM - PortedOasis: MAL is back up
10:42 PM - PortedOasis: Time to go fuck it
10:43 PM - PortedOasis: It only took us 4 days

you wouldn't want this on your desktop?

The sabers also react to being thrown and dragged and twirled around rapidly

God dammit @Daegun I'm going to look like a fool if someone walks in and I tell them I was sitting here playing on my desktop.

My computer has begun to be attacked by Sabers. Do they ever cross monitors on their own?

@Daegun

Blarg

I love it every time an anime uses english. Its so odd, its great!

http://youtu.be/G2z0I81LJB4

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

@DigitalHermit lmao that twist ending, so bad yet so good.

Go direct to the scanlators' sites...

I had to self-censor that earlier vid... don't want to get reported or banned....

My computer has begun to be attacked by Sabers. Do they ever cross monitors on their own?

@Daegun

Not sure, used my second monitor to set up my freenas server today and was too lazy to hook it back up to my computer. And yes, they multiply fast. Actually found myself flinging them away from the top of my screen at one point because I needed to be able to navigate tabs in firefox

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Deadpool keks

post-121932-0-67270000-1443593194.jpeg

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky