PC wont Poste and no LED warnings

Hi so i just got an new aio and a psu.

And i instald them bouth but now my pc wont post. I checked the led indicatiors if there was any issiue. But none of them was glowing. 

Cant even get on bios.

Ivd traid clearing the cmos and i aslo traid booting bios thrue usb, But nothing helped.

Aio: arctic Liquid Freeze 3

Psu: bequiet 1500w psu 

Gpu: rtx 3090

Cpu: i9 14900k raptor lake S

Ram. Kingston Fury 64GB 6000mhz

Ssd: kingston 2tb 7000mbps

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-F GAMING WIFI

What should i do to fix this?

Posted (edited)

To be clear, when you press the power button, the fans start spinning, but no lights show? If nothing happens, I would suggest checking that the CPU and 24-pin Cables are plugged in all the way. That or check if the swap jostled off the power switch cable.

If the first scenario describes what you are experiencing, then disregard my post.

Edited by ARandomPerson
Typo

16 hours ago, ARandomPerson said:

To be clear, when you press the power button, the fans start spinning, but no lights show? If nothing happens, I would suggest checking that the CPU and 24-pin Cables are plugged in all the way. That or check if the swap jostled off the power switch cable.

If the first scenario describes what you are experiencing, then disregard my post.

When i press the power button for the psu. My motherboard usualy starts glowing. But it dosent do that anymore. It only glows when i press the start button on my pc.

Then all my fans in the case and gpu and aio wil start spinning. The ones that have rgb wil also glow. But the pc wont do anything else. Like usualy there is 4 led lights that starts fromnthe top and goes down and ends with boot light before the pc turns on. But none of them is glowing and pc wont podt or boot. Cant get into biosScreenshot_20240524_190304_Gallery.thumb.jpg.4e2fed6b6b02bca1f2738d4b7ef42245.jpgScreenshot_20240524_190308_Gallery.thumb.jpg.14e18c8adadc728a6600ac7b786d96a1.jpg