Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Time to chill w/ some music before i start watching more FMA Brotherhood

oh you mean it's time for this to show up again?

Sometimes+it+s+both+_0f5280959b1772b141c

as apologies have this gif

ATWe5um.gif

jk it's another torture gif

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

oh you mean it's time for this to show up again?

Sometimes+it+s+both+_0f5280959b1772b141c

as apologies have this gif

ATWe5um.gif

jk it's another torture gif

Already past that point :P

oh and more

@cesrai

b23dc95af41b3a7525d8c32317fb05cc.png

efc5f4219af51b21e8d6726c1b6a997a.png

aa4.jpg

Time to chill w/ some music before i start watching more FMA Brotherhood

One day I'll get out of GN3 :(

Is this your first time watching FMA Brotherhood?

Nope. I watched it once a couple years back. 

Ah, should really rewatch it sometimes. It's been awhile..

Ah, should really rewatch it sometimes. It's been awhile..

I haven't watched it but i have started reading the manga. Would you say that the anime is better or worse?

Will trade a bacon sandwich for anything from LinusTechTips

I haven't watched it but i have started reading the manga. Would you say that the anime is better or worse?

I haven't read the manga,  but from what I've heard it's really faithful to the manga. You should totally watch Brotherhood.

Finished Jitsu wa watashi wa.

It was nice, just a normal romantic harem with a twist. I liked the comedy, and the OP/ED songs are pretty good, both of them. I didn't like that they added TOO much romance for a harem that will have no closure in that area. The ending was nice i guess, but the last episodes have too much romance, which wouldn't be bad if it ended somewere.

The artstyle was good, i don't think i've seen artstyle like that before, i've seen similar, but not the exact same. I'm probably wrong though.

I see what you were talking about @Tr3vor , about the built up towards the ending.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

The music and English Dub make the Anime my choice over the Manga. But only brotherhood as it stays true to the manga. 

I haven't read the manga,  but from what I've heard it's really faithful to the manga. You should totally watch Brotherhood.

Brotherhood is the one that follows the manga almost perfectly, i believe the other one(not brotherhood) was released before the manga finishes, and half way through the story the anime has it's own story.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Thought id watch just one episode of Black bullet and well i wish i had more than two hands to facepalm with. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Someone gimme a diabetus inducing anime. 

Acchi Kocchi

_acchi_kocchi__ears__how_do_they_work__b

Thought id watch just one episode of Black bullet and well i wish i had more than two hands to facepalm with. 

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Make hands from something like ballistic gel, try to attach them to something you can handle with one or two hands, and then proceed to facepalm with however many hands you have there. :lol:

Alternatively, you can take someone else's dead arm and facepalm with that as well...

344px-Unarmed_Combat_1st_person_blu.png?

So nice for Spy to lend his art for Scout... 

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Acchi Kocchi

_acchi_kocchi__ears__how_do_they_work__b

@Jacona awww yiiizzzz acchi kochi will give you a sugar overdose.

and inb4 for the black bullet 30 seconds thing, I think

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

And episode 1 was not even bad IMO. Or i remember not thinking negative stuff about it.

Guys how's gangsta? I remember some of you were watching it while it was airing.

Just watched the first episode of kamisama kiss and loved it on iview(that narrator is hilarious).

As a person really enjoyed black bullet you have to personally fight me if you don't like it. And if you lose you have to join my "harem"/slave force...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Just watched the first episode of kamisama kiss and loved it on iview(that narrator is hilarious).

As a person really enjoyed black bullet you have to personally fight me if you don't like it. And if you lose you have to join my "harem"/slave force...

So are you one those guys that's into harems even if the anime is horrible?

If you don't mind just reading colored pages you should try Manhuas the Chinese are the Godfathers of harem. Trust me japanese anime/manga/LN harems got nothing on Manhua harems. Plus most of these MC's are Bad-Ass

Combat Continent, and Battle Through The Heavens is a good way to start although there are a crap ton more out there.

please bear in mind that these are not ecchi material and focus on the plot more. The plot not that PLOT

Cuteness Overload

*shut-up PETA this is not animal cruelty

What did you like about it?

I mean is not 100% terrible. But most of it is terrible.

Edit: Found my thoughts after finishing black bullet

I mean, the huge monster's animation was in like 3d, but bad quality and pretty shity, also it looked weird and they all made the same sound. There were also some things that made no sense, like the monsters had stages, 5 being the most powerful one, they 1 shotted a stage 5 monster but they needed 4 episodes and like 2000 people dead to kill a stage 4.

The ending made ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE, like they tried to leave a loose end for a 2nd season and fucking ruined, also MC has this super eye that basically see's the world in slow-mo being able to dodge bullets and stuff, and then gets hit by a stupidass slow as fuck attack; not only that but the moment the huge monster dies was incredibly anti-climatic.

Also wtf, there's a bigass war with a monster that's destroying everything, why don't you take the top rank people to fight?

It had very few good moments, i think it could've been good but it wasn't.

I think the anime has ethier normal episodes, nothing too crazy, and bad stuff like the ones i said there. What bothered me the most was the horrible CGI of the monsters.

So are you one those guys that's into harems even if the anime is horrible?

If you don't mind just reading colored pages you should try Manhuas the Chinese are the Godfathers of harem. Trust me japanese anime/manga/LN harems got nothing on Manhua harems. Plus most of these MC's are Bad-Ass

Combat Continent, and Battle Through The Heavens is a good way to start although there are a crap ton more out there.

please bear in mind that these are not ecchi material and focus on the plot more. The plot not that PLOT

Cuteness Overload

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_v_kJsi7TY

I've enjoyed some terrible quality harem shows yes.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

What did you like about it?

I mean is not 100% terrible. But most of it is terrible.

I liked the concept and characters. A lot it took risks like blowing a children's classroom of screen without turning down the psychological horror. And grey human survival is doomed no matter what setting worked for me. I won't defend the cg even if I did like the action

I've enjoyed some terrible quality harem shows yes.

The only terrible harem I enjoyed was Shuffle!

Damn that was a really good show at the start then halfway through it becomes a trainwreck and when the MC chooses the girl I was rooting for it made me happy overall to look over how much of a trainwreck it was and how every other character lost it's importance in the last episodes even though the anime devoted time to develop each character

Damn that was a really good show at the start then halfway through it becomes a trainwreck and when the MC chooses the girl I was rooting for it made me happy overall to look over how much of a trainwreck it was and how every other character lost it's importance in the last episodes even though the anime devoted time to develop each character

I'm slowly reading through to love ru at the moment. I find it gloriously stupid...

How do you guys change your thing below your name? (The one that says member for me)

Will trade a bacon sandwich for anything from LinusTechTips

I loved Shuffle!

I think i know why you say halfway through it went downhill, but it didn't bother me at all O.o. And he ends up with the girl i liked too, that certainly adds up :P

How do you guys change your thing below your name? (The one that says member for me)

You need 500 messages outside offtopic.

I think it was 500.