Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Yea, cus the strix of shit. Ebay is full of cheap ass 970 strix cus no one want them

eh, for $100 less then a new one, i am willing to get it if i had the money, theres also a 680 evga sc, with a blower type cooler for $140

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

But I don't have a addiction with Chitanda... 

you wouldn't want this on your desktop?

coub-Anime-Coub-Anime-lux-aeterna-135904

The sabers also react to being thrown and dragged and twirled around rapidly

God dammit @Daegun I'm going to look like a fool if someone walks in and I tell them I was sitting here playing on my desktop.

Error: 410

Also what are your guys/girls's favourite anime opening theme songs? I have been listening to anime openings pretty much non-stop for the last 3 days. (Sorry for my poor use of the English language)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBhCwPf1wE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_F7Za_r5x8

Black bullet anygood> got dubbed and my friend is going nuts but i dont trust his recommendations anymore after soniami

I didn't like it at all.

The CGI is unwatcheable, the plot was not bad at the beginning, but then it turned into shit, and the ending action scene is the worst i've ever seen. It has lots of things that make no sense, i can't remember now though.

Like, its not even good generic, is generic, and bad.

then why have there been debates of loli legality? 

You're confusing lolita with petite, i think. Lolis are teenagers that look even younger, a petite girl is just a small girl that's like 18 or 20yo. That's how it works over here, in japan it's the way you said it.

Finished Golden Time, it was very good though i didn't like the ending that much, now i feel like i need to read the light novels and i will do exactly that albeit i don't know when since i have many volumes in my waiting list.

I don't usually rate what i watch, so i will say this is one of the top 15 romance anime i've seen.

I remember not being pleased with the ending ethier, but didn't affect much, because i enjoyed it a lot in general.

Now now, no need for self-deprecation, as it's well-known that all of our tastes are shit. It'd be interesting to know why you like specific anime more than the precise rankings, since people tend to have a tough time expressing why they like romance stories without falling back to platitudes.

Romantic stories are the ones i can relate the most to, and i can relate to some characters personalities sometimes too, sometimes i even see situations i've been into IRL. And because of that i enjoy them more than any other genre, At the beginning, when i realised that was the genre i liked the most, i didn't even watch romantic-fantastic anime because i just liked normal situations, that including the world.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

God dammit @Daegun I'm going to look like a fool if someone walks in and I tell them I was sitting here playing on my desktop.

http://i.imgur.com/XmMTFtg.gifv

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Now now, no need for self-deprecation, as it's well-known that all of our tastes are shit. It'd be interesting to know why you like specific anime more than the precise rankings, since people tend to have a tough time expressing why they like romance stories without falling back to platitudes.

Well i too would have hard time expressing why I like something, and I don't quite get what you mean with "the precise rankings", you're asking why i didn't rank the anime?

There's still some holes in my english

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

-snip-

post-155826-0-80518100-1443578804.jpg

Don't worry @helping, I'm right there with you. Now I have something to do while waiting for stuff to finish though. Downloading a file that'll take just a couple minutes? That's ok, I'll mess with the Sabers running around my desktop until it's done.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

theres also a 570(which from my knowledge performs about the same as a 760) for $70 and a 7870 for $75(i dont know what this one performs about the same as)

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Its a very half assed cliff hangerish ending, makes me really really want them to push for a second season.

Wait.. you want more of this not-even-quarter-assery? There are MMO/fantasy anime that at least put in a quarter ass, if not a half ass of effort, so why more of this one?

Well i too would have hard time expressing why I like something, and I don't quite get what you mean with "the precise rankings", you're asking why i didn't rank the anime?

There's still some holes in my english

Nah, I just mean that you don't have to be precise, you can even just group them roughly and the point will get across. What's more important is why you liked them, or at least what you liked/disliked about them.

theres also a 570(which from my knowledge performs about the same as a 760) for $70 and a 7870 for $75(i dont know what this one performs about the same as)

neeext

I didn't say that, but you did.  Lovely argument you have there, and I'm not shying away I just don't see a point in debating with you is all.  You just gave me a reason to not debate you aka putting words into other peoples' mouths.  That's the logic of a child when it comes to debating.

large.gif

k dude

After all that shit in the last episode of actually I am, he doesn't go out with her or anything.

I mean, its pretty fucking clear that he likes her and no one else really, so what the fuck? Its kinda disappointing. Kinda leaves the whole thing sour, even though the rest of the show was pretty dang good.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Wait... that's chitanda? ._.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

neeext

theres a 680 for $140 and also a 970 for $250

Spoiler

After all that shit in the last episode of actually I am, he doesn't go out with her or anything.

I mean, its pretty fucking clear that he likes her and no one else really, so what the fuck? Its kinda disappointing. Kinda leaves the whole thing sour, even though the rest of the show was pretty dang good.

Are you that new to anime that you seriously expected a proper ending to a harem anime? (j/k)

The anime didn't sell enough to make a second season, and there's a looot of manga left before they maybe get to an ending. In fact if they went for an anime-original ending it might undercut the manga, so I'm just glad they adapted it well enough to draw new readers to the manga (also that the ending was more or less fun).

I've watched 10 episodes so far, and tht's not even a spoiler.

From episode 1 everyone should know, this is the kind of anime that has no romantic progression. I never expected more than red faces and thoughts of "i like her/him", that's all the romance this kind of anime has.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

1) shit price 2) decent, depends

@Vitalius that is chitanda

the 970 is this one http://www.amazon.com/ZOTAC-GeForce-Express-Graphics-ZT-90101-10P/dp/B00NNXVPS2 not going to give the exact link, for reasons

Spoiler

Are you that new to anime that you seriously expected a proper ending to a harem anime? (j/k)

The anime didn't sell enough to make a second season, and there's a looot of manga left before they maybe get to an ending. In fact if they went for an anime-original ending it might undercut the manga, so I'm just glad they adapted it well enough to draw new readers to the manga (also that the ending was more or less fun).

I know its common for shows like this to end that way, but compared to other harem shows I've seen, the MC is pretty set on one character. Maybe it would have been better if they didn't make the last episode seem like it was actually going to be the conclusion for anything. I mean compared to the other episodes, this one had a very solid goal. Or maybe if the build up for the last episode wasn't so big (that shovel chase thing, they make that almost have a kill or be killed feeling to it). 

MY GOD theres an EVGA 780TI CLASSY FOR $300!!!!!!!!! 

Spoiler

I know its common for shows like this to end that way, but compared to other harem shows I've seen, the MC is pretty set on one character. Maybe it would have been better if they didn't make the last episode seem like it was actually going to be the conclusion for anything. I mean compared to the other episodes, this one had a very solid goal. Or maybe if the build up for the last episode wasn't so big (that shovel chase thing, they make that almost have a kill or be killed feeling to it). 

The thing with this harem is that in most of them, girls want MC, and MC is clueless. This time, MC wants a girl, and she's clueless, and the other girls want MC, but he wants the clueless one.

So i guess it's a new kind of romantic harem? 

The thing with this harem is that in most of them, girls want MC, and MC is clueless. This time, MC wants a girl, and she's clueless, and the other girls want MC, but he wants the clueless one.

nah pretty sure it's been done a few times

maybe, but that's not really threw me off, its just the build up and what seemed like the intent of the last 2 episodes. usually these shows kinda go with the status quo to the very end, never really any build up.

maybe, but that's not really threw me off, its just the build up and what seemed like the intent of the last 2 episodes. usually these shows kinda go with the status quo to the very end, never really any build up.

But this is MC we are talking about, i guess that's why? Since we see his perspective, the build up is bigger. I mean i'd need to watch the episode myself to understand what you are saying, and no i don't want to be any more spoiled than my predictions + what you already said :P

I'm really not a fan of this harems, this one is alright because it's pretty funny though.

nah pretty sure it's been done a few times

Didn't know that. Maybe it hasn't been done in a while? 

Meh, it was a comedy about a bunch of idiots, so I have no problem with it having no closure. Kind of hard to really get invested in a romance in that situation :)

But I see where you're coming from, I just think it's better-directed towards a more serious romance show (harem or otherwise).