Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

before I get too closeminded with age.

Dude, I'm in my mid-30s and I watch more varied anime than most people I know half my age. I doubt you'll get any worse if you're aware of it.

Visits thread for first time in months......

same exact pic and video as when I was last here:P

coincidence ? I think not ;D

post-121932-0-71923500-1439755775.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

giphy.gif

Hmmmmm Interesting!

The character you posted before had a bit of tsundere vibe so Im probably game.

Going to download that show when I get home in an hour or so.

Im 30 now...Need to start the corruption/enlightenment before I get too closeminded with age.

What show?... Touhou? Hahaha touhou transcends anime.

8b3394a8bfab83f4e57b2f3e2eeffd3227a50d1a

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

What show?... Touhou? Hahaha touhou transcends anime.

Touhou's really more of a cult for people who draw and make music, and those who like those drawings and music. Oh, and it was also a game once before it became a proper cult.

Touhou's really more of a cult for people who draw and make music, and those who like those drawings and music. Oh, and it was also a game once before it became a proper cult.

You forgot to mention it has FAN MADE studio quality anime.

4e132146287b41f7db58d22614521bc2bea33c0c

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Well so far the runs are ok. If only found 1 jump that was meh. Most of the run are easy minus the bits where they leave a freaken bolder in the way. It's not like it's a technical bolder. It's like I'm doing 59 down this smooth bit and oh someone stuck a huge rock in the path. More like a slowing down method. They need more jumps. I need to get some sick air before I head back to flat Texas.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Sounds scary!

Was it your birthday? If so...

a while back....Finally starting to admit it;)

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Monster is a very good anime , just finished it recently.

We probably wont see better character development in anime ever .

Oh hey guys.

Congratulate @Oshino Shinobu on the latest promotion to the Logistics Staff position!

sample_8b10bc2ee9b3e7c5daa95f80e045440c0

Congratulations @Oshino Shinobu. Have some donuts!

tumblr_n6s4xax59K1r4kkpvo1_500.gif

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Congratulate @Oshino Shinobu on the latest promotion to the Logistics Staff position!

Fitting for someone running the gaming branch.

monogatari-series-anime-Oshino-Shinobu-%

congrats on becoming the new office coffee girl

Error: 410

Finally getting around to watching Chobits. Been on my list since forever and a half. Suddenly I'd watched 8 episodes, where'd the time go?

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Oh hey guys.

Hello again. It seems like it has been a while since I last saw you in this thread.

Oh hey guys.

Oh? A visitor... a glass of red tea?

0659b5545b19932d81c5ee742d915ab1e0ea5584