Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Yes.

ok i shall watch it

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

should i watch it ?
I have not watched it yet so I don't know
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i see what you did there 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

my god what have I started and yes I'm looking at you @TopWargamer
Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

my god what have I started and yes I'm looking at you @TopWargamer

its all your fault ;D

Spoiler
Spoiler

its all your fault ;D

I know that I just wanted to save you from being executed so I had to tell you and since its over we don't need to use any more spoilers
Spoiler

I know that I just wanted to save you from being executed so I had to and you and since its over we don't need to use any more spoilers

551bef7c01.png

Literally everybody right now lulz:

b8f6a36f21.gif

goddamnit @TopWargamer what are we gonna do with you *looks down and shakes head in shame*

Spoiler

That's a good one, i was like "what the..."

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

goddamnit @TopWargamer what are we gonna do with you *looks down and shakes head in shame*

i have ideas ....

post-121932-0-20495100-1439700521.gif

post-121932-0-20495100-1439700521.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

551bef7c01.png

Literally everybody right now lulz:

b8f6a36f21.gif

is an interesting girl...

That's a good one, i was like "what the..."

i have ideas ....

attachicon.gifcrazy laugh.gif

good, I think we will need to talk more to figure exactly what ideas we will use
Spoiler

Watched episode 7 of Charlotte....

;-;

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Watched episode 7 of Charlotte....

;-;

yeah they were just talking about it well except for me and Jack the Ginger
Spoiler

Bibadiboop ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Bibadiboop ...
hey look at your post count you got 1080p
Spoiler

You people...

Weird how people get triggered by that, but crappy, formulaic character development doesn't "insult them" the same way, huh? I've always found it easier to take a comedy series that doesn't have any substantial development over a title that needs character development, but does a mediocre job of it.

To me working is in the middle of pure comedy with no character progression, or slice of life/comedy with character progression. I don't know which one is it and it makes me don't like it.

Idk what u mean by "crappy, formulaic character development"

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

hey look at your post count you got 1080p

And I Intend to keep it that way ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

someone isn't using night theme

0Qc0ByY.jpg?1

Shit, I've been compromised 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case