Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Exactly, but they imply a "plot", that's the problem. They tease you with a romance that never happens, it's like the anime trolls you.

That's like 90% of anime, though? Do you dislike Nisekoi and Jitsu wa Watashi wa as well?

That's like 90% of anime, though? Do you dislike Nisekoi and Jitsu wa Watashi wa as well?

Well i had a better impression of nisekoi because i thought "okay, 1st season, not much romantic progression, i guess 2nd season will do it" and it didn't sooo since i have a good impression of the 1st season i don't dislike it as much.

Oregairu, same thing.

Those 2 are worse, they are supposed to have romantic progression and stuff, and they barely have it.

And Working!! shouldn't have, but it's like trying to, and as said above it started to have some in season 3.

Soooo they are making this kind of anime ethier STUPIDLY long, ruining it, or it's some new genre where romantic relationships needs 3 seasons to develop.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Well i had a better impression of nisekoi because i thought "okay, 1st season, not much romantic progression, i guess 2nd season will do it" and it didn't sooo since i have a good impression of the 1st season i don't dislike it as much.

Oregairu, same thing.

Those 2 are worse, they are supposed to have romantic progression and stuff, and they barely have it.

And Working!! shouldn't have, but it's like trying to, and as said above it started to have some in season 3.

Soooo they are making this kind of anime ethier STUPIDLY long, ruining it, or it's some new genre where romantic relationships needs 3 seasons to develop.

Hmm. Sounds like they were never meant to be what you were hoping for in the first place. Working was exactly what I expected, going a bit too far in some ways, and a bit not-far-enough in others. Now it's ending, so they're giving it an ending with some minor character growth. Oregairu is such a mess I couldn't even set any expectations, so I gave up trying and let it disappoint me in its own way. Nisekoi was so clearly not going to entertain me that I didn't even have to bother... generic harem anime #123123, for the fans to debate who best girl is and such (but by Shaft, so it's popular).

I agree, oregairu is a mess, I really liked the first season, but the second season goes way off the deep end with metaphors and shit and I just couldn't follow. I don't think anyone could, you'd have to rewatch it 5 times with a microscope to understand that shit.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I reported it aka why it was taken down.  I figured it should before an Otaku said too much too harsh.

great move... We here in the club are pretty mellow when it comes to this... not sure about the others...

Hmm. Sounds like they were never meant to be what you were hoping for in the first place. Working was exactly what I expected, going a bit too far in some ways, and a bit not-far-enough in others. Now it's ending, so they're giving it an ending with some minor character growth. Oregairu is such a mess I couldn't even set any expectations, so I gave up trying and let it disappoint me in its own way. Nisekoi was so clearly not going to entertain me that I didn't even have to bother... generic harem anime #123123, for the fans to debate who best girl is and such (but by Shaft, so it's popular).

For the contrary, i never expected anything from Working!! But they teased me some romantic plot, and they never did anything about it at least on the 1st 2 seasons, so that made me don't like the anime because it's ethier a SoL with no plot, or has a plot, they did a mixture of both in the 1st 2 seasons.

I watched oregairu expecting nothing and same thing, apparent romantic feelings and shit, but nothing major happening. Nisekoi is different, i watched it expecting romantic stuff, it happened, and it's been sitting on the same romantic progress as the 1st half of the 1st season, but now it's turning into a harem with no romantic progression which is even worse because that's what Boku wa tomodachi ga sukanai is, and i don't like that AT ALL.

But maybe i'll just have to wait for them to end, like it's happening to working!.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

What a nice day to do some downhill biking. Nothing like blue sky and a bone chilling 52f. As someone from Texas, 2cold4me.

post-17956-0-58522500-1439740839_thumb.j

post-17956-0-58522500-1439740839_thumb.j

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

That's me right now with the whole @Laputacke computer ....

Btw @Laputacake : How much does the shipping cost again ? 

@Skybane : I desperately need a job right now ... But it's school ... Nobody would hire me on week days ... I have French class on saturdays .... Damn you real life ... Damn you ...

um, between £10 and £200

Steve

great move... We here in the club are pretty mellow when it comes to this... not sure about the others...

this club is not so mellow when it happens in this thread which is why I had to have the thread cleaned up last week

What a nice day to do some downhill biking. Nothing like blue sky and a bone chilling 52f. As someone from Texas, 2cold4me.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

but the real problem is how do you get up the hill to start this down hill ride or how do you get back up after lol

For the contrary, i never expected anything from Working!! But they teased me some romantic plot, and they never did anything about it at least on the 1st 2 seasons, so that made me don't like the anime because it's ethier a SoL with no plot, or has a plot, they did a mixture of both in the 1st 2 seasons.

I watched oregairu expecting nothing and same thing, apparent romantic feelings and shit, but nothing major happening. Nisekoi is different, i watched it expecting romantic stuff, it happened, and it's been sitting on the same romantic progress as the 1st half of the 1st season, but now it's turning into a harem with no romantic progression which is even worse because that's what Boku wa tomodachi ga sukanai is, and i don't like that AT ALL.

But maybe i'll just have to wait for them to end, like it's happening to working!.

I'll take your word for it on Nisekoi.

I guess I'm just so used to anime "romance" that I don't even feel teased anymore. Maybe it's just that difference in perspective that makes me not care when they do, and try to see what else they have to offer... not sure.

this club is not so mellow when it happens in this thread which is why I had to have the thread cleaned up last week but the real problem is how do you get up the hill to start this down hill ride or how do you get back up after lol

Well if you are hard core you can bike up. I've done this before. Or you can use the chair lift; if you are a weak scrub.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

You're wrong, here we see @wolfgang getting some money for apples.

FN3Y8aS.jpg

Scumbag no doubt taking it out of Lawrence's bank account...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I spy a malibu

this club is not so mellow when it happens in this thread which is why I had to have the thread cleaned up last week

but the real problem is how do you get up the hill to start this down hill ride or how do you get back up after lol

Ahh bookkeeper charger doing his job!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

http://img.memecdn.com/love-flavour_webm_5789211.gif

How to webm???

Took the bait and posted...

Hahaaha.

That Anna is from a super NSFW anime that's called Shimoneta to Iu gainen ga sonzai shinai taikutsu na sekai. and it's pretty funny though, and if you watch it you're gonna know what "love nectar" is :P

I'm watching it :P

I agree, oregairu is a mess, I really liked the first season, but the second season goes way off the deep end with metaphors and shit and I just couldn't follow. I don't think anyone could, you'd have to rewatch it 5 times with a microscope to understand that shit.

Hmm I thought it was ok to understand. But I guess one had to be there himself to understand. Plus I read the LN.

NGNL Prologue of Vol. 7 is translated (50 pages). Didnt read yet, so no clue about quality. Can't be worse than BT translations:

JCafe NGNL Thread

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7ty3MlJLL7bdXRkWF9zcHlsMUE

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

Hahaaha.

That Anna is from a super NSFW anime that's called Shimoneta to Iu gainen ga sonzai shinai taikutsu na sekai. and it's pretty funny though, and if you watch it you're gonna know what "love nectar" is :P

Do anyone need to watch it to know what love nectar is? I mean, i have an idea...

Do anyone need to watch it to know what love nectar is? I mean, i have an idea...

Haha

Just sayin' :D

Well if you are hard core normal you can bike up. I've done this before. Or you can use the chair lift; if you are a weak scrub rich and lazy.

Fixed that for you.

[Whatawonderfultemperature.jpg]

52F = ~11°C

You call this cold? Whatever floats your boat...

For me, this is a good autumn / spring temperature. Not too hot, not too cold, just right.

Z9XcSzg.gif

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Hmm I thought it was ok to understand. But I guess one had to be there himself to understand. Plus I read the LN.

NGNL Prologue of Vol. 7 is translated (50 pages).

hella plot?

Error: 410

Hahaaha.

it is only rated r 17+ for violence and profanity our spread sheet has that and things rated R+ for mild nudity not really sure if we should have those on our list though.

it is only rated r 17+ for violence and profanity our spread sheet has that and things rated R+ for mild nudity not really sure if we should have those on our list though.

Oh, didn't know about that  :mellow:

Scumbag no doubt taking it out of Lawrence's bank account...

Am not.

Sounds a lot better than 100.

Blarg

Oh, didn't know about that  :mellow:

how nsfw is it? it is to much for this forum I may mark it so that it shouldn't end up in a poll thread

how nsfw is it? it is to much for this forum I may mark it so that it shouldn't end up in a poll thread

Well, i really don't know how to qualify the anime, i guess you should try at least to see a couple of chapters to know how nsfw it is. I'll probably rate it r17+

OR a R+/Mature poll thread should begin. Not only for nudity though.

Am not.

Sounds a lot better than 100.

it was 106ish yesterday and should be 102-108 today lol

Well, i really don't know how to qualify the anime, i guess you should try at least to see a couple of chapters to know how nsfw it is. I'll probably rate it r17+

I may check it out or ask around some more.

OR a R+/Mature poll thread should begin. Not only for nudity though.

would rather remove it from the polls then make a poll for it. We dont need to get this club in trouble when we have young members on the forum