Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I may check it out or ask around some more.

would rather remove it from the polls then make a poll for it. We dont need to get this club in trouble when we have young members on the forum

Yeah you're right, better play safe than get in trouble

post-121932-0-39946100-1439748610.gif

I'll just leave this here for reasons mwahahahaha

post-121932-0-39946100-1439748610.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

it was 106ish yesterday and should be 102-108 today lol

Nope. Nope. Nope. and Hell no. 

Blarg

would rather remove it from the polls then make a poll for it. We dont need to get this club in trouble when we have young members on the forum

giphy.gif

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

hella plot?

In NGNL? Well LNs are less prone to fanservice, though they are there as a written description :) In last volume things were pretty cruel storywise (past arc, with race war raging). Still I remember another bathing fan service scene Ex-Machina girl x Riku.

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

i will follow your lead

;-; Why you do that?

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

attachicon.gifimage.gif

I'll just leave this here for reasons mwahahahaha

i will follow your lead

Visits thread for first time in months......

same exact pic and video as when I was last here:P

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

just trying to make you feel at home lol

just trying to make you feel at home lol

Hahaha! Mission accomplished! ;)

But the song is rather catchy I admit.'

A lot of business and bad shit happened lately...Haven't even had time for anime! None at all.

OR a R+/Mature poll thread should begin. Not only for nudity though.

We could call it Ellnico09s anime thread....since you will be posting most of it!;)

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Had the worst anime expirience ever. As a big fan of toradora and golden Time, i was really excited when I started on evergreen. And it was SO fantastic in the beginning. Like, I really felt for these characters.

I don't think i have ever been so disgusted with an anime like this one. She builds everything up and then goes completely insane and cruel and turns it into a really disturbing "boy meets girl, they turn out to be siblings" kinda way but just even sadder than usual.

A lot in this category ends badly...But this was almost the worst ending ever.

Had the worst anime expirience ever. As a big fan of toradora and golden Time, i was really excited when I started on evergreen. And it was SO fantastic in the beginning. Like, I really felt for these characters.

I don't think i have ever been so disgusted with an anime like this one. She builds everything up and then goes completely insane and cruel and turns it into a really disturbing "boy meets girl, they turn out to be siblings" kinda way but just even sadder than usual.

A lot in this category ends badly...But this was almost the worst ending ever.

ya doesnt sound good

ya doesnt sound good

It was worse....Especially since a big thing in the entire series was a flashback where the girl stabs a man as a child. Sometimes its her father, sometimes its implied its other people.

Well, that was just a dream sequence(even though the guy had the same dream...:S)

had so much hope.

Welcome home....

Thank you.....Wait..:MYINNERFRED!? Where is the hyouka gifs!? WHO HAVE YOU BECOME!?

;-)

Hehe missed you guys!

It was worse....Especially since a big thing in the entire series was a flashback where the girl stabs a man as a child. Sometimes its her father, sometimes its implied its other people.

Well, that was just a dream sequence(even though the guy had the same dream...:S)

had so much hope.

Thank you.....Wait..:MYINNERFRED!? Where is the hyouka gifs!? WHO HAVE YOU BECOME!?

I have been somewhat corrupted Enlightened by the glory of the Danmaku Project.

sample_4490903bbcf01134c507f4be055ee5513

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I have been somewhat corrupted Enlightened by the glory of the Danmaku Project.

giphy.gif

Hmmmmm Interesting!

The character you posted before had a bit of tsundere vibe so Im probably game.

Going to download that show when I get home in an hour or so.

Im 30 now...Need to start the corruption/enlightenment before I get too closeminded with age.

before I get too closeminded with age.

Dude, I'm in my mid-30s and I watch more varied anime than most people I know half my age. I doubt you'll get any worse if you're aware of it.

coincidence ? I think not ;D

post-121932-0-71923500-1439755775.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

giphy.gif

Hmmmmm Interesting!

The character you posted before had a bit of tsundere vibe so Im probably game.

Going to download that show when I get home in an hour or so.

Im 30 now...Need to start the corruption/enlightenment before I get too closeminded with age.

What show?... Touhou? Hahaha touhou transcends anime.

8b3394a8bfab83f4e57b2f3e2eeffd3227a50d1a

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

What show?... Touhou? Hahaha touhou transcends anime.

Touhou's really more of a cult for people who draw and make music, and those who like those drawings and music. Oh, and it was also a game once before it became a proper cult.

Touhou's really more of a cult for people who draw and make music, and those who like those drawings and music. Oh, and it was also a game once before it became a proper cult.

You forgot to mention it has FAN MADE studio quality anime.

4e132146287b41f7db58d22614521bc2bea33c0c

Well so far the runs are ok. If only found 1 jump that was meh. Most of the run are easy minus the bits where they leave a freaken bolder in the way. It's not like it's a technical bolder. It's like I'm doing 59 down this smooth bit and oh someone stuck a huge rock in the path. More like a slowing down method. They need more jumps. I need to get some sick air before I head back to flat Texas.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/