Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I can confirm that my breadsticks were eaten by this person.

That's loser talk. At least say "I can confirm that I permitted this person to eat my breadsticks."

Ate Fred's breadstick. No regrets.

Not a fan of incest..

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

The hell I walk into? I'm gone for a few hour, I come back and everyone's talking about having eaten Fred's breadstick.

giphy.gif

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

So is World of Tanks.

You should get on in a half hour or so. Depends on traffic. 

Maybe I should order more food. I'm at a cafe atm and the internet here is so shit it can't load a youtube video.....

Must be nice to have somewhere close you can go.

ezgif-133583184.gif

Thats how I have felt lately. Damn e25 was the last one.

Blarg

3ptxTo6.jpg
Wo-Class

Artist: Santsu-bi

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I'm gone for like 5 minutes to get coffee and everyone leaves me alone in ts...

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Pfft please premium tanks ain't anything special and gold rounds can be purchased with in game credits...   I can confirm that my breadsticks were eaten by this person.

what, since when was a non member ever noticed by you
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Ate Fred's breadstick. No regrets.

Wha... You lost me... i don't even...

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

I'm gone for like 5 minutes to get coffee and everyone leaves me alone in ts...

I'd be more worried about all this talk of eating Fred's breadsticks ...

post-121932-0-46597500-1439777266.jpeg

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I'd be more worried about all this talk of eating Fred's breadsticks ...

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

your surprised by that? This is HSC we are not really normal.

Cpu:

your surprised by that? This is HSC we are not really normal.

I'm still surprised every time I pop on and read things

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

You should get on in a half hour or so. Depends on traffic. 

Must be nice to have somewhere close you can go.

Thats how I have felt lately. Damn e25 was the last one.

Be advised I'm online. Be advised I'm ready to roll out in 30 - 40 minutes. Be advised your expected to be equipped and tanking ready.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Be advised I'm online. Be advised I'm ready to roll out in 30 - 40 minutes. Be advised your expected to be equipped and tanking ready.

hows the desk project going?

hows the desk project going?

That's been canceled until further notice.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Im still surprised that you read.

im surprised you didn't know that i read , i am a bookworm so to say ...

Spoiler
Spoiler

The hell I walk into? I'm gone for a few hour, I come back and everyone's talking about having eaten Fred's breadstick.

giphy.gif

I am equally confused. Just woke up and read all the notifications, suddenly, "breadsticks"... I am incapable of understanding the analogy here.

spy_yet_again_by_desolee-d5179ur.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Who says re-reading manga can't be a good time? You just have to pick a good one...

Trigun and Trigun Maximum manga. great.

Obviously I'm going to be impartial, but Trigun is fun. Sometimes confusing, but fun. A bit weird and convoluted too, but fun. It has the personality you'd expect from Nightow's work, with the ability to keep mixing things up from chapter to chapter such that things build momentum in sly ways. The manga tells a richer version of the story from the anime, so if you've already enjoyed that, then this is a good chaser to give you a more complete and sprawling version of the basic story. Tropes are twisted just enough to keep you entertained, backstory and character motivations are given enough depth to not feel insulting or token, and it's quite vibrant compared to a lot of modern grim or overly macho gunslinger type shounen/seinen series. In fact it still stacks up really well to modern manga, unless you're crazy-allergic to old school manga character designs and reaction shots. Just don't expect the most straightforward narrative ever written.

-snip-

m94y11.jpg

Hi i just woke up.

Watched 6 eps of noragami and i like it so far, i like the artstyle A LOT.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Who says re-reading manga can't be a good time? You just have to pick a good one...

I think that applies to reading anything. I'm a slow reader so through school I hated reading but I was still liked reading a book I wanted to read

also who isn't a trigun fan?

who isn't a trigun fan?

Probably quite a few people. But I doubt many people have read the manga compared to watching the anime, so I figured it could use a little love.

Probably quite a few people. But I doubt many people have read the manga compared to watching the anime, so I figured it could use a little love.

the only thing I watched of it was a movie on adultswim liked it none the less
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

true i have not read the manga but i have only read like 4 different manga and 2 of them were naruto and bleach so I really have not read much manga

Little bit of Touhou art @MyInnfred

969ec057d001c6f511aa35d47e761fab.jpg

Cpu: