Don't be an idiot on the internet !

Ebenesh

Lawl, idiot

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

LOL. 

BTW you have 2 of the same images. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I saw this on imgur. Now she's trying to brush it off likes it a joke on her twitter. 

I really hope she gets in trouble.

You forgot the one where she said it doesnt matter she blocked the fbi lolololl

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

She deserves whatever she gets thrown at her.

not necessarily. should she get brought to court, and threaten, and scared the fuck out of? Yes, should she actually face time in jail probably not. Community service would be nice to top it off.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idiot. Thatp's like calling in a joke bomb threat to a school. Which has been done at my local high school.

I remember that.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idiot. Thatp's like calling in a joke bomb threat to a school. Which has been done at my local high school.

except generally people write that stuff anonymously on a bathroom wall, not their twitter.  

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I saw this on imgur. Now she's trying to brush it off likes it a joke on her twitter. 

I really hope she gets in trouble.

I'm sure shes going to get in HUGE trouble, threats like that aren't funny in any way. And the FBI doesn't care if she was kidding, it's still a threat.

This reminds me of something my uncle told me. He said a buddy of his from Mexico shouted "Bomb!" at a supermarket like an idiot as a joke...he got arrested and then later deported.

Edit: You suck, OP. I clicked the link and got greeted with Bieber shit everywhere. That's far more offensive than a stupid threat to American Airlines.

I'm sure shes going to get in HUGE trouble, threats like that aren't funny in any way. And the FBI doesn't care if she was kidding, it's still a threat.

I honestly hope that she at least gets the shit scared out of her

arent these airline twitter accounts some 14 year old who lives in the attic?

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

You know what would be funny...

If you didn't finish your sentence?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

If you didn't finish your sentence?

No.

If something happened on June first and done by someone named Ibrahim.

Signatures are stupid.

What an idiot..

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

lawl people are retarded xD 

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

Well that was daft :lol:

Apparently she is 14 and not from the US, I doubt she would be extradited because of her age, she isn't fully responsible for her actions yet. I have seen people older than her post more ridiculous things on here and this is quite a good community. Some people just have no foresight or social awareness.

I think she has unintentionally pointed out a flaw in the way we think and has shown the true damage terrorism has had on certain countries.

This is interesting...

If I was going to do something like this, I would at least put in the effort to go through a proxy.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads