Don't be an idiot on the internet !

Ebenesh

She even made a joke that the FBI was knocking on her door and she was asking for any lawyer to come and help her.

Kids these days..*sigh*

Well that was daft :lol:

Apparently she is 14 and not from the US, I doubt she would be extradited because of her age, she isn't fully responsible for her actions yet. I have seen people older than her post more ridiculous things on here and this is quite a good community. Some people just have no foresight or social awareness.

I think she has unintentionally pointed out a flaw in the way we think and has shown the true damage terrorism has had on certain countries.

This is interesting...

Bingo.

While this was daft indeed, what I bolded says a lot. The terrorists won because we handed them over the victory living like this.

LOL. 

BTW you have 2 of the same images. 

Fixed !

Edit: You suck, OP. I clicked the link and got greeted with Bieber shit everywhere. That's far more offensive than a stupid threat to American Airlines.

Ummm.... yea.. :P Sorry bout that... xD 

What if this came in the better than Bieber section xD 

I should put in a warning Just in case though :P

One idiot down, 99% 99,99999% of the worlds population to go!!

There. Fixed it for ya! :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Really American Airlines knows that the treath is bogus yet instead of ignoring it like any big entity would they proceed to counter-threat and scare the shit out of a 14 year old girl.

This like if Obama saw a little boy that flipped him and had him sent to the Guatemala.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Really American Airlines knows that the treath is bogus yet instead of ignoring it like any big entity would they proceed to counter-threat and scare the shit out of a 14 year old girl.

This like if Obama saw a little boy that flipped him and had him sent to the Guatemala.

There is a huge difference this ignorant girl not only proved she's a sheep but also an idiot .you don't go around making jokes regarding terrorism on a social networking site.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Jail time would be retarded. Scaring, yes.

I sense a bit of hypocrisy here.

When someone threatened to go and shoot people at a school in a LoL match and then went "jk" people on here were enraged that he would get punished for it.

Yep, that incident was proof for me that the system over there is broken.

There is a huge difference this ignorant girl not only proved she's a sheep but also an idiot .you don't go around making jokes regarding terrorism on a social networking site.

When you read her post did you have even the slightest doubt in your mind that what she said was true?

No. Because is was obviously not true. It doesn't matter whether what she did was right or not. What it matters is she is 14. She is 14 and a gigantic fucking corporation just threatened to persecute her all the while knowing that she was not serious.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

When you read her post did you have even the slightest doubt in your mind that what she said was true?

No. Because is was obviously not true. It doesn't matter whether what she did was right or not. What it matters is she is 14. She is 14 and a gigantic fucking corporation just threatened to persecute her all the while knowing that she was not serious.

A 14 year old should be smart enough to know that making threats to airline companies is a very, very bad idea (and also illegal).

You also have to remember that

1) It's the Internet, it could be anyone saying that, doesn't have to be a 14 year old girl just because her profile says that's what she is.

2) The law should treat everyone the same (assuming you are over the age of criminal responsibility). In the US that age varies from 6 to 14 (personally I think 15 like in Sweden is more appropriate but that's besides the point). Anyway, the law should treat her the same as if it was a 45 year old man who made the threat. That is the consequence of everyone having the same laws (which is a very very good thing). So let me ask you this, would you be saying the same thing if it was a 45 year old guy called Mohamed who grew up in the middle east who wrote the tweet?

She deserved it... lol.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Lol woooooooooooooooooooow. I seriously an facepalming so hard right now. She is so stupid... Hey at least her twitter account is suspended now.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

So let me ask you this, would you be saying the same thing if it was a 45 year old guy called Mohamed who grew up in the middle east who wrote the tweet?

Yes, I'm appalled that you even ask. How peculiar is it that this law that you talk about that does not care who it crushes always come about when it's a kid getting sued for millions or an old man being thrown in jail for a joke but never when rich politician is found taking bribes or engaging in various illegal activities.

This situation is not justice being done. This is just one party punishing other excessively for their own amusement.

Too bad ip adresses can't be used as a form of identification anymore

Current: CPU: Intel i7-8700k. Mobo: Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS Gaming 5. RAM: 16gb G Skill Trident Z RGB. GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super.

First: CPU: AMD FX-8350 @4.5GHz. Mobo: Asus ROG crosshair V formula-Z. RAM: 8GB Patriot Viper XTreme. GPU: Asus Radeon 7950.

I would tweet back "I was just going to give you a cake.... All I said was big, what if my son/daughter was getting married?"

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

I think we should forget about the girl. Whoever took that screenshot should be facing jail time. There's no excuse for a screenshot of that size to be such crappy quality. My poor eyes had to look at that.

I would tweet back "I was just going to give you a cake.... All I said was big, what if my son/daughter was getting married?"

she did say she was in al queida 

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

I've just read that it's a 14 years old Dutch girl, she went to the police station in Rotterdam ( The Netherlands ) to admit what she done.
L0L