LTT Official Folding Month 2021!!!

Go to solution Solved by GOTSpectrum,

Well here we are guys, the end of the road for folding month 2021, thank you all for getting involved and I hope you guys have a good christmas and new year. 

Remember if you are wanting to continue talking about folding, the event or anything related you can go the the folding community board

@TVwazhere @Spotty Could you please lock the thread and move any further posts after this one to the folding community board. 

2 minutes ago, NetoriusNick said:

Have I zoomed past the final results?

They haven't been posted yet. 

Phobos: AMD Ryzen 7 2700, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4, ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 1030, 1TB Samsung SSD 980, 450W Corsair CXM, Corsair Carbide 175R, Windows 10 Pro

Polaris: Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASRock X79 Extreme6, 12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 1TB Crucial MX500, 750W Corsair RM750, Antec SX635, Windows 10 Pro

Pluto: Intel Core i7-2600, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASUS P8Z68-V, 4GB XFX AMD Radeon RX 570, 8GB ASUS AMD Radeon RX 570, 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, 3TB Seagate BarraCuda, 750W EVGA BQ, Fractal Design Focus G, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

York (NAS): Intel Core i5-2400, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, HP Compaq OEM, 240GB Kingston V300 (boot), 3x2TB Seagate BarraCuda, 320W HP PSU, HP Compaq 6200 Pro, TrueNAS CORE (12.0)

Hoping to get the final ranks up tomorrow

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Welp, it was a fun run!  A "required upgrade" from a 2400G to a 5700G later from dead hardware, and boom.

I'm going to miss everything working on AM4 once next gen hits.  I hope they do that again for future versions.

39 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Hoping to get the final ranks up tomorrow

Did I manage to keep a WU every day, or did the power crap that made me shut down kill it on the last day?

22 hours ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Just as a reminder, there will almost certainly be no blog this evening, as it will take me a few days to tabulate and calculate the results and get the prizes all sorted. 

I set all my PC's to Finish last night after the event was over. I woke up freezing. Although, I do think it is probably cheaper to heat with gas than electricity. 😆

27 minutes ago, PhoenixKG said:

I set all my PC's to Finish last night after the event was over. I woke up freezing. Although, I do think it is probably cheaper to heat with gas than electricity. 😆

Heat pumps are cheaper and more efficient than gas, but good ol watts to heat...not so much.

44 minutes ago, PhoenixKG said:

Although if you happen to help cure Alzheimers and need that treatment in later life.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

1 hour ago, PhoenixKG said:

Cheaper than gas, yes... as beneficial to medical research... not so much

With that said, I am taking some time off from folding as the cost of running atm is just far too high 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

33 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Cheaper than gas, yes... as beneficial to medical research... not so much

With that said, I am taking some time off from folding as the cost of running atm is just far too high 

Yeah, same. Energy bill for this event has been more than double past years!

its going to be interesting to see how much my power consumption has changed tomorrow after folding.

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

My kids pc, gtx 1060 started having fits about 10 days in.  I had to turn down the power to about 80% and under clock it  to let it limp on the rest of the competition.  No worries they will get my 1070Ti when I upgrade . . . when gpu's are available again at a reasonable price 😅.    It's so quiet now without that box fan blowing on the open case under my desk lol. 

Well Done Everyone!

3 minutes ago, Beowulff83 said:

My kids pc, gtx 1060 started having fits about 10 days in.  I had to turn down the power to about 80% and under clock it  to let it limp on the rest of the competition.  No worries they will get my 1070Ti when I upgrade . . . when gpu's are available again at a reasonable price 😅.    It's so quiet now without that box fan blowing on the open case under my desk lol. 

Well Done Everyone!

well you can get a 5700g for $370 🤣

My EOC F@H stats | My F@H Stats | My Real time F@H Production | My Boinc Stats

My team in point Generation order:

- Bender: Corsair CARBIDE 600C | Win 11 Pro | AMD Ryzen 2600 | 32GB DDR4-3200MHz Crucial CL22 4x8GB | Noctua NH-U14H | 1TB Toshiba SSD | EVGA XC3 Ultra 3070LHR 8GB Metal BackPlate | EVGA FTW 3070FHR 8GB Metal BackPlate | Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING | Seasonic FOCUS Plus 1000 Gold SSR-1000FX | 55" Samsung 120Hz 3D TV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Scooty-Puff: Alienware M15R5 | Win 11 Pro | AMD R7-5800H | 64GB DDR4-3200 | PC711 & WD SN750 SE 1TB | 3070M | 240 Watt ACadapter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Omicron_Persei_8: Dell G5 5511 | Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS | Intel i7-11800 | 32GB DDR4-3200 | 1x512GB BC711 & 2TB Intel 660p | 3060M | 240 Watt ACadapter

- Calculon (MainTower): Fractal Design Meshify S2 White | Win 11 Pro | AMD Ryzen 3900x | 32GB DDR4-3200 TridentZ RGB | Noctua NH-D15 | 1x SN750SE | AMD 5700XT XFX Rx-57XT8OFF6 | Gigabyte X570 WiFi Pro | Seasonic FOCUS Plus 750 Gold SSR-750FX | 2x Dell S3422DWG & Dell U2715H & Dell U2917W

- Leela:  Fractal Design Focus G Blue | Win 11 Pro | AMD Ryzen 2600 | 32GB DDR4-3200MHz | AMD Wraith cooler | Toshiba KSG60ZMV256G | EVGA 2060 KO | Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING | Seasonic FOCUS Plus 650 Gold SSR-650-FX | 

Honorable Mentions:

- iZac (Server): Fractal Design Node 804 | Win 11 Pro | Ryzen 5700G | 32GB DDR4-3200MHz Crucial CL22 4x8GB | AMD Wraith Prism

5x1TB NVME | 2x2TB 7x4TB 1x 8TB SATA HDD | ASROCKRACK x470D4U | RM750i PSU | NO Monitor

- Nibbler: Framework 16 | Win 11 Pro | AMD R7 7840HS | 16" 2560x1600 | 64 GB RAM DDR5-5600 | 2TB WD SN770m & 2TB Seagate FireCuda 530 | AMD 780M  | 180Watt ACadapter

2023 Model 3 Ryzen APU | 2TB Samsung T7

Useful stuff i may mention

F@H Babysitter | F@H in the Dark | HFM Setup

4 hours ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Although if you happen to help cure Alzheimers and need that treatment in later life.

Good point! I should say I only took 4 of my 6 offline last night, and even then when I woke up I just switched them over to low priority and only folding while idle this morning. Still folding, just hopefully not the extra $90 USD a month on my power bill in January. October, November and December are records for me in terms of power usage.

OH @leadeater don't forget to stop the script... or @leadeater will have a full google drive next time we need to use it!!!

My EOC F@H stats | My F@H Stats | My Real time F@H Production | My Boinc Stats

My team in point Generation order:

- Bender: Corsair CARBIDE 600C | Win 11 Pro | AMD Ryzen 2600 | 32GB DDR4-3200MHz Crucial CL22 4x8GB | Noctua NH-U14H | 1TB Toshiba SSD | EVGA XC3 Ultra 3070LHR 8GB Metal BackPlate | EVGA FTW 3070FHR 8GB Metal BackPlate | Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING | Seasonic FOCUS Plus 1000 Gold SSR-1000FX | 55" Samsung 120Hz 3D TV

- Scooty-Puff: Alienware M15R5 | Win 11 Pro | AMD R7-5800H | 64GB DDR4-3200 | PC711 & WD SN750 SE 1TB | 3070M | 240 Watt ACadapter

- Omicron_Persei_8: Dell G5 5511 | Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS | Intel i7-11800 | 32GB DDR4-3200 | 1x512GB BC711 & 2TB Intel 660p | 3060M | 240 Watt ACadapter

- Calculon (MainTower): Fractal Design Meshify S2 White | Win 11 Pro | AMD Ryzen 3900x | 32GB DDR4-3200 TridentZ RGB | Noctua NH-D15 | 1x SN750SE | AMD 5700XT XFX Rx-57XT8OFF6 | Gigabyte X570 WiFi Pro | Seasonic FOCUS Plus 750 Gold SSR-750FX | 2x Dell S3422DWG & Dell U2715H & Dell U2917W

- Leela:  Fractal Design Focus G Blue | Win 11 Pro | AMD Ryzen 2600 | 32GB DDR4-3200MHz | AMD Wraith cooler | Toshiba KSG60ZMV256G | EVGA 2060 KO | Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING | Seasonic FOCUS Plus 650 Gold SSR-650-FX | 

Honorable Mentions:

- iZac (Server): Fractal Design Node 804 | Win 11 Pro | Ryzen 5700G | 32GB DDR4-3200MHz Crucial CL22 4x8GB | AMD Wraith Prism

5x1TB NVME | 2x2TB 7x4TB 1x 8TB SATA HDD | ASROCKRACK x470D4U | RM750i PSU | NO Monitor

- Nibbler: Framework 16 | Win 11 Pro | AMD R7 7840HS | 16" 2560x1600 | 64 GB RAM DDR5-5600 | 2TB WD SN770m & 2TB Seagate FireCuda 530 | AMD 780M  | 180Watt ACadapter

2023 Model 3 Ryzen APU | 2TB Samsung T7

Useful stuff i may mention

F@H Babysitter | F@H in the Dark | HFM Setup

TL:DR some stuff died, but maintenance day was good and all of the stuff is covered under MFG warranty! 

So I downed my box also for a few hours to asses damages this afternoon. My personal damage report is a melted NZXT USB Hub, corsair pump with pink LED's, Phankteks LED strip with a pink fried LED directly under the PSU, 1 set of cable mod wires that are melted/corroded/uninsulated, and some seriously clogged up dust filters. Cause of damage looks to be that the the cable mod wire just had too much going over the rail for diameter of wire and it melted and caused the USB Hub to overheat and both sets of LED's were off that USB Hub. I had the other, I don't know, 4000 LED's all working though so might be coincidence. Either way I have RMA's on the way already from Phanteks and Cable Mod. Corsair RMA case is open and collecting additional information. 

All 21 fans I had running at 1680 nominal speed since that pitch blends into the room fine, but I feel like I was acting like a shop vac attached to sander so much dust got pulled into it by the end of this event. For me personally my power bill stayed right about $280USD for per month for the whole house which is on par. Power usage from PS1 was 815W ps2 was stable at 580W. Most of that difference is the platform delta of an Intel z490 itx vs a X299 eATX, the CPU's are both 10core 20thread and both at 5.0ghz all core locked.

While the system was down I did some modifications and moved stuff around. I found a PNY P2000 Quadro from a work scrap computer and stuffed that into my main rig as an additional monitor feeder letting me retire my GTX 1030. As for folding I strongly recommend if you can get a P2000 for super cheep snag it for folding its way better then most other "cheap" cards and does not require extra power cables it draws from PCI Express only. Its functionally a 1050ti as far as point performance goes, it is a 1 slot blower design, runs efficient and quiet. I thought it would be crap according to LAR systems but its that not enough people fold on it. The thing was frankly fantastic but only got added during the last 9 days of the event. Anyways with the GTX 1030 garbage card I had running pulled out I finally can go back to powering all 7 of the the monitors over Display Port and have only HDMI to the little 10" performance monitor.

For other subjects I had a nice email exchange with @Starman57and @Favebook since we were battling it out. I recommend if you were trading places with people during the event reach out. Everyone appreciates a few kind words and a good job team, you never know where those connections might take you. I got to see some just bonkers output from a lot of people while also watching ramp battles in the lower ranks that were honestly cool to read. Thank you @GOTSpectrum , @cbigfoot, @TVwazhere and everyone else that jumped in and worked through stuff for the event. I hope no one ever first hand needs the stuff we worked on for the last 5 days weeks, but at least if we do, we are this much closer to having the prework done by the time its needed.

Pezui (Tim)

For those people that are like what the heck is going on... I do some very specialized computer work and my stuff comes on compact disks fedex'ed to me, I know weird world right. Anyways I won a K|ngp|n 3090 and a FE3090 that I mostly fold with except when weird jobs pop up. Those two cards together put up between 11~14M ppd in windows 11. I then had a 1030 which is now the Quadro P2000 that I used to give me more screen real-estate and it can put up about 750K as a bonus. I super pimped and lighted the box for fun since it was already enormous at 3 feet tall and changed teams to LTT when the announcement came out about Covid.

Intel 10900X and 10850KA. NVIDIA 3090FE and EVGA 3090 K|NGP|N Hydro Copper. 196GB RAM. 2x Corsair AX1200I power supplies, $6K in Corsair Hydro-X Custom cooling all wrapped up in a Phantex Enthoo Elite dedicated to supporting F@H (User ID PEZUI on team LTT! 223518)

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/ofazed/i_might_as_well_at_least_commit_to_this_if_i_am/ 

4 hours ago, HeavensLastHope said:

My 5960x Cpu is already throttling and I haven't even done anything with Prime Grid.

Real talk, that project seems very interesting.

to sum it up on faq page and forum page on there.
love of god please make sure you can cool this to a usable level

also be warn this will tax you psu and battery back up.

look at my spec.( take hdd stuff out)  i am using 800 watts .

with the cpu right near thermal drop to lower speed.

it runs double precision work normal.

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC

18 minutes ago, leadeater said:

Also is it to late to rig the results and win?

My offer of a million Pokedollars (PokémonDollar.png) still stands btw

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

3 hours ago, Pezui said:

TL:DR some stuff died, but maintenance day was good and all of the stuff is covered under MFG warranty! 

So I downed my box also for a few hours to asses damages this afternoon. My personal damage report is a melted NZXT USB Hub, corsair pump with pink LED's, Phankteks LED strip with a pink fried LED directly under the PSU, 1 set of cable mod wires that are melted/corroded/uninsulated, and some seriously clogged up dust filters. Cause of damage looks to be that the the cable mod wire just had too much going over the rail for diameter of wire and it melted and caused the USB Hub to overheat and both sets of LED's were off that USB Hub. I had the other, I don't know, 4000 LED's all working though so might be coincidence. Either way I have RMA's on the way already from Phanteks and Cable Mod. Corsair RMA case is open and collecting additional information. 

All 21 fans I had running at 1680 nominal speed since that pitch blends into the room fine, but I feel like I was acting like a shop vac attached to sander so much dust got pulled into it by the end of this event. For me personally my power bill stayed right about $280USD for per month for the whole house which is on par. Power usage from PS1 was 815W ps2 was stable at 580W. Most of that difference is the platform delta of an Intel z490 itx vs a X299 eATX, the CPU's are both 10core 20thread and both at 5.0ghz all core locked.

While the system was down I did some modifications and moved stuff around. I found a PNY P2000 Quadro from a work scrap computer and stuffed that into my main rig as an additional monitor feeder letting me retire my GTX 1030. As for folding I strongly recommend if you can get a P2000 for super cheep snag it for folding its way better then most other "cheap" cards and does not require extra power cables it draws from PCI Express only. Its functionally a 1050ti as far as point performance goes, it is a 1 slot blower design, runs efficient and quiet. I thought it would be crap according to LAR systems but its that not enough people fold on it. The thing was frankly fantastic but only got added during the last 9 days of the event. Anyways with the GTX 1030 garbage card I had running pulled out I finally can go back to powering all 7 of the the monitors over Display Port and have only HDMI to the little 10" performance monitor.

For other subjects I had a nice email exchange with @Starman57and @Favebook since we were battling it out. I recommend if you were trading places with people during the event reach out. Everyone appreciates a few kind words and a good job team, you never know where those connections might take you. I got to see some just bonkers output from a lot of people while also watching ramp battles in the lower ranks that were honestly cool to read. Thank you @GOTSpectrum , @cbigfoot, @TVwazhere and everyone else that jumped in and worked through stuff for the event. I hope no one ever first hand needs the stuff we worked on for the last 5 days weeks, but at least if we do, we are this much closer to having the prework done by the time its needed.

Pezui (Tim)

For those people that are like what the heck is going on... I do some very specialized computer work and my stuff comes on compact disks fedex'ed to me, I know weird world right. Anyways I won a K|ngp|n 3090 and a FE3090 that I mostly fold with except when weird jobs pop up. Those two cards together put up between 11~14M ppd in windows 11. I then had a 1030 which is now the Quadro P2000 that I used to give me more screen real-estate and it can put up about 750K as a bonus. I super pimped and lighted the box for fun since it was already enormous at 3 feet tall and changed teams to LTT when the announcement came out about Covid.

love to know points and power of some of the quardo cards.

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC

woke up this mornig and felt the chill of a cold winters morning... lol

had to put the heating on 

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

15 minutes ago, shaz2sxy said:

woke up this mornig and felt the chill of a cold winters morning... lol

had to put the heating on 

I still haven't turned it on yet. Depending on the temperatures outside I might not need to for a while. 

Phobos: AMD Ryzen 7 2700, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4, ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 1030, 1TB Samsung SSD 980, 450W Corsair CXM, Corsair Carbide 175R, Windows 10 Pro

Polaris: Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASRock X79 Extreme6, 12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 1TB Crucial MX500, 750W Corsair RM750, Antec SX635, Windows 10 Pro

Pluto: Intel Core i7-2600, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASUS P8Z68-V, 4GB XFX AMD Radeon RX 570, 8GB ASUS AMD Radeon RX 570, 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, 3TB Seagate BarraCuda, 750W EVGA BQ, Fractal Design Focus G, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

York (NAS): Intel Core i5-2400, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, HP Compaq OEM, 240GB Kingston V300 (boot), 3x2TB Seagate BarraCuda, 320W HP PSU, HP Compaq 6200 Pro, TrueNAS CORE (12.0)

1 hour ago, dogwitch said:

love to know points and power of some of the quardo cards.

They aren't any different to GeForce cards for this, it's all about the CUDA cores/FP, Frequency and TDP/TGP and there is a near identical Quadro card to GeForce so you can one to one them and then add margin of error for slight spec differences (5% more CUDA cores etc). Same applies to Tesla/Compute GPUs other than GA100 based products (I think only 2 with one technically discontinued anyway) because they use HBM2.

A40 (10752, 300W) 6m PPD ~= RTX 3090 (10496, 350W) 6.8m PPD

Note there is error in the A40 PPD estimate as I'm just averaging current output between two of them but it's around that anyway. The A40 is slightly held back compared to the 3090 due to the power limit and slightly lower memory bandwidth, otherwise it would be faster. 

Actual GPU power usage is 540W for both or ~270W each.

image.png.123791b5dd58bd435e0a881b5280d2ec.png

image.png.a41a1ffa0267d76e6d061264d34a1e01.png

The total system including 128 Zen 3 cores is doing ~14m PPD so the CPUs are doing 2m PPD (1m each). Note the power efficiency seems worse because the server is filled with very high power fans and the GPU are passive cooled but the CPUs still use just as much as the GPUs so for ~550W it's 12m PPD vs 2m PPD.

Going to shift the CPUs over to BOINC WCG.

1 hour ago, leadeater said:

image.png.a41a1ffa0267d76e6d061264d34a1e01.png

The total system including 128 Zen 3 cores is doing ~14m PPD so the CPUs are doing 2m PPD (1m each). Note the power efficiency seems worse because the server is filled with very high power fans and the GPU are passive cooled but the CPUs still use just as much as the GPUs so for ~550W it's 12m PPD vs 2m PPD.

Going to shift the CPUs over to BOINC WCG.

I actually ran my 1650 and 9900k with 14 threads at the same time last night and they came up to around 900K which isn't to shabby.

Maybe its just because the 1650 is so weak, but it didn't seem to tank the GPU PPD having CPU folding on Linux like it does on the 3080 + 5950x on Windows 11.  But I don't remember that ever happening on Linux, so its perhaps a Windows 11 bug or something unique to the AMD system?  Or the Linux CPU scheduler just kicking Windows ass as usual.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7