PC Throttling at bios.

PC out of no where just started to thermal throttle after cleaning it. Ive had this exact same fan config with it working flawlessly and I can feel my AIO Pump working. So i honestly do not know why my pc is doing this. Yes I replaced the thermal paste and have made sure it clamped down properly.

Heres my PC

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QNDc68

23 minutes ago, naldo29 said:

PC out of no where just started to thermal throttle after cleaning it. Ive had this exact same fan config with it working flawlessly and I can feel my AIO Pump working. So i honestly do not know why my pc is doing this. Yes I replaced the thermal paste and have made sure it clamped down properly.

Heres my PC

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QNDc68

9 times out of 10, despite what the original poster says, it is a mounting issue. Redo the mount. Go slow. Follow the instructions.

And if you just took the cooler off to clean, as the post indicates, then it isn't "out of nowhere". Out of nowhere would be if you did not touch anything.

25 minutes ago, naldo29 said:

Yes I replaced the thermal paste and have made sure it clamped down properly.

so it's throttling like pretty much as soon as you power up the pc? if so, i really don't see many other ways it could get that hot that fast. it's likely a mount issue imho.

11 hours ago, Blue4130 said:

9 times out of 10, despite what the original poster says, it is a mounting issue. Redo the mount. Go slow. Follow the instructions.

And if you just took the cooler off to clean, as the post indicates, then it isn't "out of nowhere". Out of nowhere would be if you did not touch anything.

it was out of no where, the only thing i took off to clean was my GPU. I dont get why it suddenly started happening.

11 hours ago, bmx6454 said:

so it's throttling like pretty much as soon as you power up the pc? if so, i really don't see many other ways it could get that hot that fast. it's likely a mount issue imho.

I would like to believe that thid is the case but i never took off my AIO while cleaning the pc. But i never took off my AIO until this issue started happening suddenly.

5 hours ago, naldo29 said:

it was out of no where, the only thing i took off to clean was my GPU. I dont get why it suddenly started happening.

Ok, with more details, describe the throttling that you are seeing. Are the clockspeeds dropping instantly? (less than a second) or are they taking time and gradually dropping? How are you determining the throttling is happening?

Have you triple checked the power cable to the aio?