do you buy ltt merch? is it worth it?

adarw

do you buy ltt merch? is it good?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. do you buy ltt merch? if you do, is it worth it?

• yes its awesome!
    • i bought it before but i didnt like it
    • no i did not buy it
    • no but im thinking of buying merch

do you buy ltt merch? is it worth it? oh and is the mouse pad acc good?

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

I have a 1000x500 mat on the way. Wife also bought me the Stealth Hoodie for a Christmas Present which I do like. Very heavy duty and feels like a heavy sweatshirt. Almost like the old school denim but not denim type of feel. I wear it a lot in the winter time. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

I got one of the 20oz water bottles when they first launched, then I got a 40oz a bit after those launched. They're super great stuff, they really do keep drinks at temperature for really long times. I pretty much use the 40oz one exclusively these days, I occasionally grab the 20oz one and fill it with coffee if I'm going on a road trip or something.

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X @4.4Ghz, GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT, RAM: 32 GB (2x 8GB Trident Z Royal + 2x 8GB TForce Vulkan Z) @3000Mhz, Motherboard: ASRock B550m Steel Legend, Storage: 1x WD Black 1Tb NVMe (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

I got the mouse mat back when it was announced in December. 1000mm x 300mm a good size for my desk with several computers. It's held up very well to daily use. Not too expensive, in my opinion. Would do again.

If I needed an insulated water bottle, I would get one of theirs. The price is good.

12 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

I haven't bought any because the prices are quite high.

Pretty much the same reason here why I haven't purchased any LTT merchandise. I found that other brands that are cheaper-mouse mats especially-still work great and do their job. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

I don't buy the merch the postage is too high for me in the UK.  Same with GN i can only really buy posters and smaller stuff.  GN's large mouse mat works out at about $45 with shiping to the UK.  I did have floatplane for a while back when they opened the site up for forum members.  (It still says i can have the old school price so may have it again)

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

If you count some of the shirts from years ago then yes. I have one of the silver foil shirts as well as a Floatplane shirt. 

Phobos: AMD Ryzen 7 2700, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4, ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 1030, 1TB Samsung SSD 980, 450W Corsair CXM, Corsair Carbide 175R, Windows 10 Pro

Polaris: Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASRock X79 Extreme6, 12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 1TB Crucial MX500, 750W Corsair RM750, Antec SX635, Windows 10 Pro

Pluto: Intel Core i7-2600, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASUS P8Z68-V, 4GB XFX AMD Radeon RX 570, 8GB ASUS AMD Radeon RX 570, 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, 3TB Seagate BarraCuda, 750W EVGA BQ, Fractal Design Focus G, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

York (NAS): Intel Core i5-2400, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, HP Compaq OEM, 240GB Kingston V300 (boot), 3x2TB Seagate BarraCuda, 320W HP PSU, HP Compaq 6200 Pro, TrueNAS CORE (12.0)

The desk pad is more than worth it if you want a bigger size.

If all you want is a 900x300 or 400 desk mat, it is not. These size is readily available everywhere for cheap.

But bigger than that, and you'd be hard pressed to find them at all. Especially at any reasonable price.

The fact that the price is the same regardless of the size you choose, is also great.

My only issue with it, is the shipping cost, but that's just because of how expensive shipping is in Canada.

That said, I've only bought the desk mat and have no plan to buy anything else, as the typical youtuber merch doesn't interest me.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

54 minutes ago, adarw said:

do you buy ltt merch? is it worth it? oh and is the mouse pad acc good?

I live halfway across the world from North America so the cost of shipping is too high + the time it would take for stuff to arrive then the taxes then delivery to where I live would take like months

As much as I'd love to support LTT/LMG, I can't justify the cost as someone living in the UK (shipping doubles the cost of the mousemat, which is quite fair). I'm never quite sure if the water bottles I see on Amazon are legit, or I'd probably pull the trigger on one or two.

I used to work as a tech and consultant, now I've become an odd person who plays dress-up and calls themselves a theatre maker.

My Rig: Ryzen 5 3600 | AsRock B450 Pro4 | Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 16GB 3200Mhz | Asus TUF GeForce 1660 Super OC | Corsair Carbide 175r | XPG Core Reactor 750W
Keyboard Corsair K55 | Mouse Corsair Harpoon | Sound AKG 52 Headphones,

22 minutes ago, MartinTheActor said:

As much as I'd love to support LTT/LMG, I can't justify the cost as someone living in the UK (shipping doubles the cost of the mousemat, which is quite fair). I'm never quite sure if the water bottles I see on Amazon are legit, or I'd probably pull the trigger on one or two.

only Amazon.com and Amazon.ca for now

3 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

wait you guys sell on amazon? anyone have a link?

-----------------

#

1 minute ago, adarw said:

wait you guys sell on amazon? anyone have a link?

https://smile.amazon.com/s?me=A2Y23KYE4NAGGJ&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER This will take you to the LTT store page on Amazon.com which right now only appears to have 3 products, 2 water bottles and the ABCs of gaming childrens book. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Just now, Skiiwee29 said:

https://smile.amazon.com/s?me=A2Y23KYE4NAGGJ&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER This will take you to the LTT store page on Amazon.com which right now only appears to have 3 products, 2 water bottles and the ABCs of gaming childrens book. 

alright thanks seems like theres a bunch of impersonators on amazon 

-----------------

#

I bought merch a long long time ago (Like pre LTT logo redesign). Its held up incredibly well despite it being undersized for a while and I can definitely say the stuff lasts 

Primary Laptop (Gearsy MK4): Ryzen 9 5900HX, Radeon RX 6800M, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 24 GB DDR4 2400 Mhz, 512 GB SSD+1TB SSD, 15.6 in 300 Hz IPS display

2021 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition

Secondary Laptop (Uni MK2): Ryzen 7 5800HS, Nvidia GTX 1650, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 16 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz, 512 GB SSD 

2021 Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 

Meme Machine (Uni MK1): Shintel Core i5 7200U, Nvidia GT 940MX, 24 GB DDR4 2133 Mhz, 256 GB SSD+500GB HDD, 15.6 in TN Display 

2016 Acer Aspire E5 575 

Retired Laptop (Gearsy MK2): Ryzen 5 2500U, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 12 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4, 256 GB NVME SSD, 15.6" 1080p IPS Touchscreen 

2017 HP Envy X360 15z (Ryzen)

PC (Gearsy): A6 3650, HD 6530D , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Kingston DDR3, Some Random Mobo Lol, EVGA 450W BT PSU, Stock Cooler, 128 GB Kingston SSD, 1 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM

HP P7 1234 (Yes It's Actually Called That)  RIP 

Also im happy to answer any Ryzen Mobile questions if anyone is interested! 

59 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Thanks for clearing that up. Guess I won't be ordering the water bottles on the .co.uk then. A coffee or two less for the next couple of months and will get something from the store. 

I used to work as a tech and consultant, now I've become an odd person who plays dress-up and calls themselves a theatre maker.

My Rig: Ryzen 5 3600 | AsRock B450 Pro4 | Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 16GB 3200Mhz | Asus TUF GeForce 1660 Super OC | Corsair Carbide 175r | XPG Core Reactor 750W
Keyboard Corsair K55 | Mouse Corsair Harpoon | Sound AKG 52 Headphones,

Yeah I've got CPU, RAM, GPU, HDD, USB C and Techlinked T-Shirts, 2 Stealth Hoodies, got 5 packs of the white Cable ties and one pack of the Orange ones, the Gold 20oz and the green 40oz Water bottle and the Techlinked hat. All in all I only had some cleaning problems with the Gold Waterbottle as I had to figure out how you clean it but other than that it's really amazing Merch.

Am planning to get the Big CPU Pillow and a Mistery T-Shirt.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

I haven't even considered it because shipping and import would make it too expensive anyway (I am in Norway), so wouldn't be worth it.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

I don't buy it for a couple of reasons, the main being, I'm not the target market and even if I was, shipping cost is way too high.

Case - Phanteks Evolv X | PSU - EVGA 650w Gold Rated | Mobo - ASUS Strix x570-f | CPU - AMD r9 3900x | RAM - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz @ 3600mhz | GPU - EVGA nVidia 2080s 8GB  | OS Drive - Sabrent 256GB Rocket NVMe PCI Gen 4 | Game Drive - WD 1tb NVMe Gen 3  |  Storage - 7TB formatted
Cooled by a crap load of Noctua fans and Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT

I bought the CPU pillow for my new sofa. My wife wasn't impressed but she did like the quality, my only regret is only buying one. Duel CPU is much more retro.

7 hours ago, soldier_ph said:

Yeah I've got CPU, RAM, GPU, HDD, USB C and Techlinked T-Shirts, 2 Stealth Hoodies, got 5 packs of the white Cable ties and one pack of the Orange ones, the Gold 20oz and the green 40oz Water bottle and the Techlinked hat. All in all I only had some cleaning problems with the Gold Waterbottle as I had to figure out how you clean it but other than that it's really amazing Merch.

Am planning to get the Big CPU Pillow and a Mistery T-Shirt.

I don't, cuz this guy.  He's supporting LTT plenty 🙂

Honestly, I don't need any of the stuff and most is just "merch".  Even saying the word describes it. It's not merchandise, it's quick and easy silk-screened "merch" to give fanboys another way to blow money.

When I see people asking about when things will arrive, they're in other countries and paying more for shipping than the actual item... that just isn't who I am.

"Do what makes the experience better" - in regards to PCs and Life itself.

Onyx AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MSI 6900xt Gaming X Trio / Gigabyte B650 AORUS Pro AX / G. Skill Flare X5 6000CL36 32GB / Samsung 980 1TB x3 / Super Flower Leadex V Platinum Pro 850 / EK-AIO 360 Basic / Fractal Design North XL (black mesh) / AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz / Mackie CR5BT / Corsair Virtuoso SE / Cherry MX Board 3.0 / Logitech G502

7800X3D - PBO -30 all cores, 4.90GHz all core, 5.05GHz single core, 18286 C23 multi, 1779 C23 single

Emma : i9 9900K @5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200CL16 - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi

Raven: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x3d - ASRock B550M Pro4 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200Mhz - XFX Radeon RX6650XT - Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Samsung 27" 1080p

Plex : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - Gigabyte B550M AORUS Elite AX - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Crucial P3 Plus 500GB + WD Red NAS 4TBx2 - TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wifi - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - ASUS Prime AP201 - Spectre 24" 1080p

Steam Deck 512GB OLED

OnePlus: 

OnePlus 11 5G - 16GB RAM, 256GB NAND, Eternal Green

OnePlus Buds Pro 2 - Eternal Green

Other Tech:

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400MHz, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400 MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

3 hours ago, Dedayog said:

I don't, cuz this guy.  He's supporting LTT plenty 🙂

Honestly, I don't need any of the stuff and most is just "merch".  Even saying the word describes it. It's not merchandise, it's quick and easy silk-screened "merch" to give fanboys another way to blow money.

When I see people asking about when things will arrive, they're in other countries and paying more for shipping than the actual item... that just isn't who I am.

I've been pretty happy with the quality of the jackets, definitely more than just silk-screen bro shirts or a branded merch from a corporate supplier.

Also the underwear, while extremely expensive(so I haven't ordered more), has been very good and has lasted.

That being said clothes is clothes if paying more for quality clothes isn't your thing it's not your thing NBD

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers