I know you will not like me for this

Totality

Im like a massive intel fan, And by fan I mean supporter, i would gladly buy intel products over amd even if they are worse

1 minute ago, Totality said:

...And by fan I mean supporter

Puhhh for a while I thought that you where a piece of hardware that had become sentient...

;)

1 minute ago, Spindel said:

Puhhh for a while I thought that you where a piece of hardware that had become sentient...

;)

lol

3 minutes ago, Totality said:

Im like a massive intel fan, And by fan I mean supporter, i would gladly buy intel products over amd even if they are worse

But why? Don't you find that silly to buy an inferior product if the money lines up the same?

I ask this as an owner of both intel and AMD at one time or another. Just was always curious to as why one would be loyal to Big Business at a fault, lol

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

I do know that hardware performance is more important than the brand, but for some reason i like intel more than amd

counting down for this thread to be closed...

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

2 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

counting down for this thread to be closed...

I already reported the thread.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

10 minutes ago, Totality said:

ok

Just now, Totality said:

wait why?

you'll see why.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Just now, Totality said:

wait why?

For one, community rules say "my brand is better than your brand" - style thread are not okay. Secondly, you're just whoring for attention. Go do it on Facebook or Instragram, these forums are not for attention-whoring.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

2 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

For one, community rules say "my brand is better than your brand" - style thread are not okay. Secondly, you're just whoring for attention. Go do it on Facebook or Instragram, these forums are not for attention-whoring.

Idk, though. This is almost defendable under that wherein OP is saying " I know I'm flawed, but I ALWAY USE ____ instead of ____ " Which is different than "x is always better than y". But yeah, this type of thread does seem to be a waste of space as the OP is not asking for any sort of input on his position, such as where to find an anonymous support group for poor decision making skills.

1 minute ago, KageSong said:

Idk, though. This is almost defendable under that wherein OP is saying " I know I'm flawed, but I ALWAY USE ____ instead of ____ " Which is different than "x is always better than y".

The point is the same: it's flamebait.

2 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

The point is the same: it's flamebait.

Sure, but the psychologist/philosopher in me can't help but try to think of ways that the topic could have been more productive. IE "this is what I do, and I'd like to discuss why and get input on it" because "I'm a fanboy" isn't the WORST thing in the world, it just lacks any substance to have a discussion that matters. I'm a psych nerd. Can't be helped.

Oh, ok. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

3 minutes ago, Haro said:

Oh, ok. 

Oh man, this just made me wonder, do us old folks finally get to say "Okay, zoomer" on a thread like this. I always wanted to turn the table on that. :P

1 hour ago, KageSong said:

Okay, zoomer

Imo that chance is over, should have been first reply tho... 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

I don't dislike you for that

It's your wallet not mine

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

*** Thread locked ***

•  No harassment, discrimination or abuse of any kind.     
  • This includes insults and accusations (fanboy, troll, shill etc). 

•  No trolling or flame-bait.     
  • This includes topics such as AMD vs NVIDIA, "company X sucks", and religious debates 

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv