Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know you will not like me for this

Im like a massive intel fan, And by fan I mean supporter, i would gladly buy intel products over amd even if they are worse

1 minute ago, Totality said:

...And by fan I mean supporter

Puhhh for a while I thought that you where a piece of hardware that had become sentient...

;)

1 minute ago, Spindel said:

Puhhh for a while I thought that you where a piece of hardware that had become sentient...

;)

lol

3 minutes ago, Totality said:

Im like a massive intel fan, And by fan I mean supporter, i would gladly buy intel products over amd even if they are worse

But why? Don't you find that silly to buy an inferior product if the money lines up the same?

I ask this as an owner of both intel and AMD at one time or another. Just was always curious to as why one would be loyal to Big Business at a fault, lol

LEONIDAS

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x | GPU: MSI Ventus OC 2X 3060 Ti 8GB | Motherboard: MSI B550 Gaming Plus | RAM: Geil Evo 3600mhz 16GB

Hard Drives: WD SN550 NVME 1TB, 860 Evo 500GB | Case: be Quiet Silent Base 802| PSU: Corsair RM 750 80+ Gold Fully Modular

Monitors: Acer Nitro IPS 170HzAcer KG240 TN 144Hz 

I do know that hardware performance is more important than the brand, but for some reason i like intel more than amd

counting down for this thread to be closed...

Ryzen 2600 @ 4ghz | Radeon RX580 | 32gb HyperX 3200mhz | 500gb Samsung PM981a | 5 TB HDD | Corsair CX450

2 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

counting down for this thread to be closed...

I already reported the thread.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

10 minutes ago, Totality said:

ok

When replying to someone don't forget to quote them using the arrow at the bottom left of the message, otherwise they might not see your answer.

PC:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4460

Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-HD3

RAM: 8GB AMD DDR3 1600MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 2GB

Case: In Win Mana 136

Storage: Crucial MX500 250GB + WD Blue 1TB

PSU: Corsair CX450M

Monitor: Blaupunkt 32" TV + Samsung S24D590L 

Cooling: Knockoff of an Intel stock cooler

Keyboard: Steelseries Apex M500 (Cherry MX Red, UK layout)

Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB

Phone:

Spoiler

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (N960F)

CPU: Samsung Exynos 9810

RAM: 6GB

GPU: Mali-G72 MP18

Storage: 128GB internal storage + 128GB Samsung microSD card

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2500U

RAM: 8GB DDR4

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 560X

Storage: 1TB HDD

Just now, Totality said:

wait why?

you'll see why.

Ryzen 2600 @ 4ghz | Radeon RX580 | 32gb HyperX 3200mhz | 500gb Samsung PM981a | 5 TB HDD | Corsair CX450

Just now, Totality said:

wait why?

For one, community rules say "my brand is better than your brand" - style thread are not okay. Secondly, you're just whoring for attention. Go do it on Facebook or Instragram, these forums are not for attention-whoring.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

2 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

For one, community rules say "my brand is better than your brand" - style thread are not okay. Secondly, you're just whoring for attention. Go do it on Facebook or Instragram, these forums are not for attention-whoring.

Idk, though. This is almost defendable under that wherein OP is saying " I know I'm flawed, but I ALWAY USE ____ instead of ____ " Which is different than "x is always better than y". But yeah, this type of thread does seem to be a waste of space as the OP is not asking for any sort of input on his position, such as where to find an anonymous support group for poor decision making skills.

1 minute ago, KageSong said:

Idk, though. This is almost defendable under that wherein OP is saying " I know I'm flawed, but I ALWAY USE ____ instead of ____ " Which is different than "x is always better than y".

The point is the same: it's flamebait.

2 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

The point is the same: it's flamebait.

Sure, but the psychologist/philosopher in me can't help but try to think of ways that the topic could have been more productive. IE "this is what I do, and I'd like to discuss why and get input on it" because "I'm a fanboy" isn't the WORST thing in the world, it just lacks any substance to have a discussion that matters. I'm a psych nerd. Can't be helped.

Oh, ok. 

Wārudobītā

CPU: Ryzen 3 3100. Board: B550m TUF plus. Memory: 16 (2x8) 3200 cl16 Hyper x Fury RGB. GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 1650 super.  Boot Drive: MX500. Case: Antec NX500 (Quite crappy. :p) PSU: CX450. 

Hehe, Meshify c is a kewl case. 

3 minutes ago, Haro said:

Oh, ok. 

Oh man, this just made me wonder, do us old folks finally get to say "Okay, zoomer" on a thread like this. I always wanted to turn the table on that. :P

1 hour ago, KageSong said:

Okay, zoomer

Imo that chance is over, should have been first reply tho... 

RYZEN 5 3600 | GIGABYTE 3070 VISION OC | 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 3200 DDR4 | MSI B350M MORTAR | 250GB SAMSUNG EVO 860 | 4TB TOSHIBA X 300 | 1TB TOSHIBA SSHD | 120GB KINGSTON SSD | WINDOWS 10 PRO | INWIN 301| BEQUIET STRAIGHT POWER 11 650W 80+ GOLD | ASUS 279H | LOGITECH Z906 | DELL KB216T | LOGITECH M185 | SONY DUALSHOCK 4

LENOVO IDEAPAD 510 | i5 7200U | 8GB DDR4 | NVIDIA GEFORCE 940MX | 1TB WD | WINDOWS 10 GO HOME 

I don't dislike you for that

It's your wallet not mine

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Hi

*** Thread locked ***

•  No harassment, discrimination or abuse of any kind.     
  • This includes insults and accusations (fanboy, troll, shill etc). 

•  No trolling or flame-bait.     
  • This includes topics such as AMD vs NVIDIA, "company X sucks", and religious debates 

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv