Your unpopular (non-political, non-offensive) opinions!

pythonmegapixel
1 hour ago, s3riouscat said:

Gamer community is way more toxic and entitled than the miner community. (Probably no surprise to anyone who's played PVP online games for any length of time.) 

I only played a few online action Games and and was a Griefer on Neverwinter Nights Multipleplayer.

38 minutes ago, Bitter said:

I just want to play with myself all day.

Lol that sounds a bit different when taken out of context...

3 hours ago, Mister Woof said:

Instant coffee actually doesn't taste that bad.

Finally someone who agrees. Based off of most people’s reaction it is an unpopular opinion, but for me coffee is coffee, I don’t really care if it is instant or some fancy one.

13 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

I only played a few online action Games and and was a Griefer on Neverwinter Nights Multipleplayer.

I definitely griefed my share of games... 

2 minutes ago, s3riouscat said:

I definitely griefed my share of games... 

One time I manage to steal a bunch of Loot from an entire Party fighting some Powerful Monsters. Right before I could logoff or save the character, The Server Crash...

So I lost all the Loot I took...

McDonald's tastes better than In-N-Out.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

I think people would be happier and healthier if they got over the fact that ypu don't need to eat 3 times a day.

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3

19 minutes ago, Mister Woof said:

I've never had in n out but have you had Culver's?

8 minutes ago, RoseLuck462 said:

I think people would be happier and healthier if they got over the fact that ypu don't need to eat 3 times a day.

I agree

200.gif

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

7 minutes ago, Bitter said:

you had Culver's?

Im trying to figure out what people see in Culvers. We have one in a neighboring town, thats where we do are grocery shopping. The only thing that place does is cause traffic issues and I wont be surprised if they cause an accident. Their drive thru line backs up on to the street. The issue is the Culvers is located on a corner and the traffic backs up to a major street and it make it impossible to turn left at the intersection. 

15 minutes ago, RoseLuck462 said:

would be happier and healthier

Healthier yes, happier NO. Food is the one good thing in this world that truly makes me happy. Without it im not happy. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

31 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Im trying to figure out what people see in Culvers. We have one in a neighboring town, thats where we do are grocery shopping. The only thing that place does is cause traffic issues and I wont be surprised if they cause an accident. Their drive thru line backs up on to the street. The issue is the Culvers is located on a corner and the traffic backs up to a major street and it make it impossible to turn left at the intersection.

I fail to see what that has to do with their food or asking someone if they've had their food to compare to in n out, but ok. I'm sorry poor planning causes traffic for you once a week. It's good you don't live in a congested city.

Just now, Bitter said:

I fail to see what that has to do with their food or asking someone if they've had their food to compare to in n out, but ok. I'm sorry poor planning causes traffic for you once a week. It's good you don't live in a congested city.

Firstly  the food isn't that good. Ive had better. Such as Checkers, A&W, hell even Burger King is better. Or you can really spurge and get 5 Guys. Point is I can get better burgers else where. As far as the custard goes, I can do to a local joint in town and get better deserts and service. 

Secondly when you're turning left and the ass hole in front of you has to stop because the ass holes in front of him need food and your in the middle of the intersection thats not cool and could lead to death. Sorry but NO BUSINESS has the right to cause traffic issues that could lead to death. Who ever thought it was a good idea to build that kind of business on a corner like that needs to reexamine their life. There is no reason their drive thru traffic should sprawl out in to the middle of a major intersection. If I knew who to complain to in Van Buren Township I would, because its ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Mister Woof said:

I see an enemy of the republic.

Just now, s3riouscat said:

I see an enemy of the republic.

McDonald's french fries make In-N-Out's look like gutter cigarette butts 

1 minute ago, Mister Woof said:

It's all about animal style burger and shakes. I honestly don't think I had their fries

2 minutes ago, s3riouscat said:

It's all about animal style burger and shakes. I honestly don't think I had their fries

That's because you HAVE to have it animal style to conceal how tasteless their fries are.

7 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Firstly  the food isn't that good. Ive had better. Such as Checkers, A&W, hell even Burger King is better. Or you can really spurge and get 5 Guys. Point is I can get better burgers else where. As far as the custard goes, I can do to a local joint in town and get better deserts and service. 

Secondly when you're turning left and the ass hole in front of you has to stop because the ass holes in front of him need food and your in the middle of the intersection thats not cool and could lead to death. Sorry but NO BUSINESS has the right to cause traffic issues that could lead to death. Who ever thought it was a good idea to build that kind of business on a corner like that needs to reexamine their life. There is no reason their drive thru traffic should sprawl out in to the middle of a major intersection. If I knew who to complain to in Van Buren Township I would, because its ridiculous. 

Probably the county planning commission or something similar. I'm sure you can find it on Google or the town/county website.

1 hour ago, RoseLuck462 said:

There have been diets with more or fewer meals.  They don’t seem to help much weight wise.  You can schedule more smaller meals and eat the same amount at those meals and weight goes up, or you can eat fewer meals but eat more at those meals and weight goes up.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

Healthier yes, happier NO. Food is the one good thing in this world that truly makes me happy. Without it im not happy. 

Culver’s has higher end drive through.  They were originally an ice cream place that invented their own recipie for soft serve involving a custard base which was somehow supposed to be not as fatty.  They make up with it with their butter burger which is fried in you guessed it.  I’d put them in the same market as, say sonic maybe.  I can’t eat there any more.  Too fatty.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

57 minutes ago, Mister Woof said:

MacDonalds actually specifically bred special potatoes for their fries. It cost them ownership of the business.  The farmer they hired to grow the potato’s was eventually able to force them out.  Poorly written contract.

MacDonalds potato’s are unusually large and low moisture

Edited by Bombastinator

I just wish fast food places would put less salt on the fries. It often seems like they've literally been dipped in the stuff, when all they really need is to be lightly seasoned with it.

Five Guys and KFC are particularly bad for this, but McDonalds do it as well

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

5 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Culver’s has higher end drive through.  They were originally an ice cream place that invented their own recipie for soft serve involving a custard base which was somehow supposed to be not as fatty.  They make up with it with their butter burger which is fried in you guessed it.  I’d put them in the same market as, say sonic maybe.  I can’t eat there any more.  Too fatty.

Like I said, Not impressed. The burgers are not that good. When I could eat ice cream (Before I figured out I was lactose intolerant) I enjoyed soft serve from a local joint in town.  

Just now, pythonmegapixel said:

I just wish fast food places would put less salt on the fries. It often seems like they've literally been dipped in the stuff, when all they really need is to be lightly seasoned with it.

Five Guys and KFC are particularly bad for this, but McDonalds do it as well

Thats because the saltyness makes you thirsty. They are just using that to upsell you on more stuff. 

3 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Thats because the saltyness makes you thirsty. They are just using that to upsell you on more stuff. 

Hmmm... for KFC/McD's maybe, but Five Guys do unlimited drinks refills!

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

3 minutes ago, pythonmegapixel said:

Hmmm... for KFC/McD's maybe, but Five Guys do unlimited drinks refills!

They all do unlimited refills, but the point is you might not buy a drink. I dont drink pop anymore. So I tend not to get beverages at Fast Food. But if the saltiness makes you thirsty, you might decide to pick something up. 

4 hours ago, Mister Woof said:

I agree.  I remember when In n Out came to Texas.  I like a greasy, juicy burger as much as the next person.

But this just... pooled grease.  Like a disgusting amount of grease.  It just tasted like oil and fat.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.