Your unpopular (non-political, non-offensive) opinions!

pythonmegapixel
3 minutes ago, SGT-AMD said:

I take 3 pills and within an hour, I'm sleeping. Works for close to 10 hours

I'm the reverse

I drank 3 red bulls and slept within 15 minutes

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

- Minecraft looks better without shaders

- Cyberpunk 2077 sucks

- The i5 10400f is better than the 3600

- I dont like Peperoni on my pizza

- I dont like chocolate

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

20 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

The “vinegar” has powdered citric acid in it.  If that is an issue, and it is for some people, they’ll taste terrible.  There’s a bunch of other stuff with powdered citric acid in it.  There’s a candy called “atomic warheads” that is actually coated in it.  They would be awful too.

Vinager Chips are good how dare you.

10 minutes ago, KingofMemes said:

- The i5 10400f is better than the 3600

Making a blanket statement like that loses you all credibility.... CPU choice is never that clear-cut.

- I dont like Peperoni on my pizza

Neither do I...

- I dont like chocolate

I like some types but not others

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

12 minutes ago, KingofMemes said:

- Minecraft looks better without shaders

The only true way to experience Minecraft is to use the OG graphics.

13 minutes ago, KingofMemes said:

Cyberpunk 2077 sucks

I've never played it, though it might be fun to try on a potato GPU.

13 minutes ago, KingofMemes said:

The i5 10400f is better than the 3600

You haven't factored in:

- 3600 can be OC'd

- The 10400F requires a Z490/Z590 board to run RAM past 2666 MHz

- The 3600 comes with a decent stock cooler 

elephants

25 minutes ago, pythonmegapixel said:

Making a blanket statement like that loses you all credibility.... CPU choice is never that clear-cut.

Neither do I...

I like some types but not others

Anchovies topping on Pizza is great. Those why say that don't like anchovies never had them.

Baker's 100% Dark Chocolate is the best. Hard to find however.

20 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

Trust me when I say I'm more exhausted than you are at the shortage

Because buying GPU is just as hard for me, and I have to do it multiple times, instead of just one time

But I'm willing to keep doing it at this point, just to cause chaos because salty people like you ruined my mood tbh

Miners should just buy up more GPU so whiny gamers can suffer more

at this point i'm just annoyed lol

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

19 minutes ago, SGT-AMD said:

Those eyes could be small cameras.......

What eyes? Never seen them on Pizza before....

2 hours ago, Benji said:

Maybe he'd rather abstain from alcohol in general, you don't have such bullshit without alcohol.

Bill Cosby had a pretty entertaining monologue about alcohol.  He may not have been the best of human beings but his standup was excellent.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 minute ago, whm1974 said:

The anchovies on pizza have their heads removed.

Yep.  Canned and packed in salt.  So pre-cooked amongst other things.  There are a lot of ways to get anchovies.  Pizzas generally use a particular prep though. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Just now, Bombastinator said:

Yep.  Canned and packed in salt.  So pre-cooked amongst other things.  There are a lot of ways to get anchovies.  Pizzas generally use a particular prep though. 

What I read about salt packed Anchovies, you have to debone those and make sure the spine is removed. Don't see they can't pack them that way already.

Never had Anchovy paste. Never heard about that before recently. The same with vinegar cured ones.

On 3/4/2021 at 3:02 PM, Benji said:

That would be my best guess as well. Have you ever tried a lichi? If so, do you like those?

Not yet, maybe in the future

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

2 hours ago, whm1974 said:

What I read about salt packed Anchovies, you have to debone those and make sure the spine is removed. Don't see they can't pack them that way already.

Never had Anchovy paste. Never heard about that before recently. The same with vinegar cured ones.

I’ve seen anchovy paste as a Scandinavian ethnic food.  Having some in your fridge in my state sort of says “yeah, I’m first generation”

deboning anchovies is kind of a strange behavior imho.  One thing the canning does is make the bones so soft they just sort of melt away.  Remember these are really little fish.

11 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

I’ve seen anchovy paste as a Scandinavian ethnic food.  Having some in your fridge in my state sort of says “yeah, I’m first generation”

deboning anchovies is kind of a strange behavior imho.  One thing the canning does is make the bones so soft they just sort of melt away.  Remember these are really little fish.

So there is no need to debone anchovies then?

1 hour ago, Murasaki said:

Just because everyone is playing one popular game doesn't mean I should too or even like the game for that matter.

JOIN US!!

JOIN THE FLOOD, AND STORM THE CASTLE!

1 hour ago, whm1974 said:

On smaller fish and good cooked, you dont need for most of the bones or if at all. Could still be a bone or two to have issues with, just chew good and pick something out if you find a troublesome one.

5 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

JOIN US!!

On smaller fish and good cooked, you dont need for most of the bones or if at all. Could still be a bone or two to have issues with, just chew good and pick something out if you find a troublesome one.

The bones and skin that typically comes with canned Sardines looks really gross to me. On top of that, the fish is really bland as well.

In order for me to eat those at all, I'll will to get the flavored kind. Such as hot sauce or mustard.

1 hour ago, Quackers101 said:

JOIN US!!

No!

3 hours ago, whm1974 said:

Depends.  Canned ones?  Not really.  Opinions and cooking methods vary though.

2 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Depends.  Canned ones?  Not really.  Opinions and cooking methods vary though.

Those on Pizza? I did buy a small can of Anchovies packed in Olive Oil from Ruler Foods. I put one on corn beef I was cooking in slow cooker.

I just ate the rest by themselves. Not flavorful like on pizza however. 

17 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

Those on Pizza? I did buy a small can of Anchovies packed in Olive Oil from Ruler Foods. I put one on corn beef I was cooking in slow cooker.

I just ate the rest by themselves. Not flavorful like on pizza however. 

Packed in oil. The packing matters.  You can get sardines packed in mustard or tomato sauce as well.  That’s a wild corned beef recipie.  Corned beef is a brine cure.  Should have tons of salt and umami which is what canned sardines are usually for.  Did the recipie stipulate oil packed sardines?

22 hours ago, Benji said:

Chocolate is good, how dare you? 😄

What, in your opinion, makes the 10400F better than the 3600? Not trying to start a flame war or whatever, but I'd genuinely like to know what you think makes something Comet Lake better than something Zen 2.

faster performance for a lower price. Still the same cores and threads. I meant better value btw. 

12 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Packed in oil. The packing matters.  You can get sardines packed in mustard or tomato sauce as well.  That’s a wild corned beef recipie.  Corned beef is a brine cure.  Should have tons of salt and umami which is what canned sardines are usually for.  Did the recipie stipulate oil packed sardines?

No Recipe, just decided to try it. I didn't taste any difference, but only used one piece.

BTW, what do they do the left over salt from Salt Packed Anchovies? I found company who sells the stuff, but the only one.

I could just buy a can of Salt Packed Anchovies and reuse the salt....

22 hours ago, FakeKGB said:

The only true way to experience Minecraft is to use the OG graphics.

I've never played it, though it might be fun to try on a potato GPU.

You haven't factored in:

- 3600 can be OC'd

- The 10400F requires a Z490/Z590 board to run RAM past 2666 MHz

- The 3600 comes with a decent stock cooler 

ur points seem valid about the 3600 being better value than the 10400f. Basically everyone on PCPP prosicutes ppl for saying that the 3600 is better value than the 10400f. And i totally agree about the OG graphics. The inky thing ill ever edit in texture packs is making the swords shorter for better pvp. And if 10fps gaming is fun, then cyberpunk must be fun on a potato gpu.