Dong Nguyen Taking Flappy Bird Down

Shrubpig

cock

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I'm scared of death threads D:

Natural_Dyed_Threads_06.jpg

damn it #ShittyMembraneKeyboard

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

damn it #ShittyMembraneKeyboard

#MechKeyboardMasterRace

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

I don't uderstand people that get rage at this game. Did they ever play it with the sounds on? Since I started playing, everytime I heard that sound of the little bird smashing into whatever he wants, I laugh.

Also, my friend got 73 and he doesn't even own a smartphone. He just borrows our phones.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

It's kind of annoying how people are comparing this game to AAA titles.  The dev obviously didn't make the game for the money, as it's free. He just wanted to do it for the sake of making a game that people could enjoy.

Well then don't make it shitty. There are so many problems wit it.

Then why would you play it... He never said it was amazing or made it sound any better than it was, so why the hell would you or anyone else have the right to complain? It makes no sense that anyone would be mad because it was bad...

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Then why would you play it... He never said it was amazing or made it sound any better than it was, so why the hell would you or anyone else have the right to complain? It makes no sense that anyone would be mad because it was bad...

How would I know if it's shitty before playing it? I heard it was bad but that was coming from scrubs who couldn't get more than 5.

never said it was amazing or made it sound any better than it was

Your argument almost makes EA look good...

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

I bet King's going to make a ripoff with some variation of "flap" in the title.

Oh and don't forget the micro-transactions

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

That guy is freaking smart.

He got tons of money and will get away from a lawsuit.

Signatures are stupid.

I bet King's going to make a ripoff with some variation of "flap" in the title.

Oh and don't forget the micro-transactions

You forgot trademarking the word "flap". (or "bird")

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

I sat down for 1/2hr playing this, then had to uninstall it. I still don't understand the appeal of these (near)singular-mechanic, highly repetitive, and generally brainless games. But I guess user simplicity and short level turnover times are a must for mobile game devs when their audience is largely the 'casual' gamers.

From the answer he gave Vietnamese press, it seems he didn't want all the negative publicity. He said that "Sudden fame will turn anybody's life upside down" and he "just want to be left alone to follow his dream: developing apps". 

50000$ per day is a huge sum of money. Now take into context that Vietnamese GPD is about 1k-2k$  per YEAR. He didn't need all that money to have a comfortable life here. And i don't think any sum of money is worth destroying his love. He loves making apps, it's what he has been doing ever since he was a college student. And this wasn't the first time he turned down offers to commercialize his works either. In the past, people wanted to buy his chess program for  ~14k$ (remember that it is a huge sum of money in Vietnam) but he refused to sell it. 

add links if you say repost.

The only thing i have to say about that...    "Hoi Schwiizer :D"

The most Loved/Hated Game ever was actually stolen; http://www.dorkly.com/article/59121/definitive-proof-that-flappy-bird-is-stolen .

Things that made me happy from Flappy Bird:-

1.) Broke my old iPhone and got a new one

2.) Got a HighScore of 57

3.) And um spanked my girl each time she ruined my streak

R.I.P Flappy Bird.

EDIT:- For anybody who are saying don't use a Dorkly Website etc I know sometimes it's full of shit but this time it's not. Try download Flappy Bird. It has been removed.

Cheese

Never use a dorkly article...

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

The most Loved/Hated Game ever was actually stolen; http://www.dorkly.com/article/59121/definitive-proof-that-flappy-bird-is-stolen .

Things that made me happy from Flappy Bird:-

1.) Broke my old iPhone and got a new one

2.) Got a HighScore of 57

3.) And um spanked my girl each time she ruined my streak

R.I.P Flappy Bird.

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

Never use a dorkly article...

I agree, but it's true

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

Okay if you guys think this "Dorky" website is full of shit please and go and try to download Flappy Bird.

Cheese

Okay if you guys think this "Dorky" website is full of shit please and go and try to download Flappy Bird.

Not sure if troll or just stupid.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

How did you manage to avoid all the articles on the internet explaining what happened apart from that dorkly one?  

How did you manage to avoid all the articles on the internet explaining what happened apart from that dorkly one?

Idk saw on Facebook lol.

Cheese