Dong Nguyen Taking Flappy Bird Down

Shrubpig

Its sad how a good indie game that takes weeks, months or even years to make doesn't get the attention is deserves. Whereas someone can make a very simple and down-right bad game in 2-3 days and somehow (Like seriously HOW did this game become a hit?) make thousands.

If I'm not mistaken, Flappy Bird was actually made a year ago and only gained popularity recently. When it first came out nobody cared. It's not like he just made a simple game and it was instantly popular.

I'm sick of hearing about this guy. I hope he never makes another game, because if it becomes popular he'll just take that one down too.

He's had spot 1 2 and 6 at the same time on the app store. It's only this game he's taken down, probably because of people being angry at the game and taking it out on him

Taking it down just helps reduce the spread of this time consuming game but it will still spread as people with Android devices are able to share the game easily to others if they wanted to.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer