HELP!!!!

So I purchased a ps5 some weeks ago. Within the first week of owning it, it started to power of randomly during gameplay, namely during spiderman 2 while other games ran fine, it eventually started happening with my other games as well and even apps like YouTube. I suspected a power supply issue and ended up voiding warranty to change the psu.  yes before resorting to changing the power supply i tried software options as suggested by youtube, reddit and sony support(turning of hdmi link, turning rest mode,rebulding database). Reason for doing this is that I was out of the return period for the store I purchased from, and I can't send it back to Sony as my country isn't even listed, im from the caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago to be specific.

49 minutes ago, Vahrun69 said:

So I purchased a ps5 some weeks ago. Within the first week of owning it, it started to power of randomly during gameplay, namely during spiderman 2 while other games ran fine, it eventually started happening with my other games as well and even apps like YouTube. I suspected a power supply issue and ended up voiding warranty to change the psu.  yes before resorting to changing the power supply i tried software options as suggested by youtube, reddit and sony support(turning of hdmi link, turning rest mode,rebulding database). Reason for doing this is that I was out of the return period for the store I purchased from, and I can't send it back to Sony as my country isn't even listed, im from the caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago to be specific.

so what's the question then? you said you changed the psu, but didn't mention if it helped or not? i really don't have any suggestions if it still isn't working, tbh i wouldn't have remotely tried to repair a nearly brand new console myself, even in your situation. did you attempt to ask sony what options may be available for getting warranty service? if it still isn't working, i would still try and see if there is anything sony is willing to do for you warranty wise(long shot, but it's free to ask), and if they won't do anything, check around for local repair shops that work on them. just my opinion though.

24 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

so what's the question then? you said you changed the psu, but didn't mention if it helped or not? i really don't have any suggestions if it still isn't working, tbh i wouldn't have remotely tried to repair a nearly brand new console myself, even in your situation. did you attempt to ask sony what options may be available for getting warranty service? if it still isn't working, i would still try and see if there is anything sony is willing to do for you warranty wise(long shot, but it's free to ask), and if they won't do anything, check around for local repair shops that work on them. just my opinion though.

My bad it actually did not help the problem happened again today. I have spoken to repair shops I've gotten responses for anything from mother board issues to powersupply failure 

31 minutes ago, Vahrun69 said:

My bad it actually did not help the problem happened again today. I have spoken to repair shops I've gotten responses for anything from mother board issues to powersupply failure 

without properly diagnosing it in person, they can't give you a solid answer, neither can i. the best i can tell you is:

59 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

did you attempt to ask sony what options may be available for getting warranty service? if it still isn't working, i would still try and see if there is anything sony is willing to do for you warranty wise(long shot, but it's free to ask), and if they won't do anything, check around for local repair shops that work on them. just my opinion though.