Dong Nguyen Taking Flappy Bird Down

Shrubpig

Don't worry,you will surely be able "to pirate" the game.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

The creator of the over night sensation game, 'Fappy Bird' says he will be removing the app off the app store within 21 hours.

FAPPY BIRDS

HAHAAHAHAHAHA

AND THE TITLE IS "FLABBY BIRD" BWAHAHAHAHA

FAPPY BIRDS

HAHAAHAHAHAHA

AND THE TITLE IS "FLABBY BIRD" BWAHAHAHAHA

Posted too fast lol

If its stress and such that he cannot take then taking it down won't change that, it may even make it worse. Taking it down also won't do a damn thing about all the people who have already gotten it, they will all still be able to play it.

I think it is because people are starting to realize its just a really bad game. It lacks a lot. Perhaps the hate? I know the review are pretty bad for it.

He already probably made hundreds of thousands from the disgusting scam type ads on that game. It's not like he needs to keep the game, he already can live for years with the income from that game.

pretty sure he is getting death threats because how absurdly hard the game is lol

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Aww I never got the chance to try it out... :(

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

dang now i feel like a hipster for not playing it 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Let the game burn in a fire.  Its hard and make people rage quit.   

Aww I never got the chance to try it out... :(

should still be up, hasn't been taken down yet... i think

Can't take what? Is he getting criticized? Is he another Fez creator?

You just won. In my heart.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

If it was true he was generating $50k per day then he is a monumental cretin I'd take any insult you could even dream of for that kind of moneys.

flappy-bird.jpg

So ive not actually played this game but from what i understand is that its very frustrating, oddly enough the dev wanted to stop this very successful game because he was getting death threats, he was getting worried because him and his family were being targeted by the internet and we all know that if the internet gangs up on you then you are fu**ed, period. He is now removing it from all stores in an attempt to end this attack on him, its also mentioned that he was getting around $50,000 every day from ads yet even with that kind of money in the picture he didnt want to let the game carry on. 

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/02/08/flappy-bird-creator-says-hes-taking-the-game-down/

Is it just me or does this game remind you of mario, them pipes seem like retextures.

Also shortly after Boogie2988 otherwise known as francis put a video up about and he has some interesting thoughts on this topic, yes it is a video, im not trying to advertise him but if you want then ill take down his video.

i reposted shit, this is what happens when im awake for 30 hours, i even searched on google and on the site but it seems like im losing my shit.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

repost 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

repoooost

repost 

add links if you say repost.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

add links if you say repost.

uuuuuhhh but means me having to go through looking for it and that mean effort....fine 

Specs

I just finished playing it and got through 42 pipes. Yes, it is frustrating.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ