The Craziest computer hardware you can think of

GramKracker00

That fully passively cooled PC is actually a good Idea. Some people do crazy things to make their PCs silent.

like have it orbit the earth in space. . .

like have it orbit the earth in space. . .

I dont think anyone has ever done that. I also dont think they make cables that long.

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

I dont think anyone has ever done that. I also dont think they make cables that long.

that is what wireless energy is for

hmo1.jpg

Note : You can also use them as jet plane engines!

is it the black edition card

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

that is what wireless energy is for

What about connecting the monitor/periferals? 1min delay FTW! 

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

All part selections maxed out on a dell alienware computer :D Or an all passive cooled gaming computer. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

A usb port that lets you plug in on the first try no matter what. :')

Desktop:  Cpu:                     3570K @ 4.2Ghz                    Graphics:          Windforce GTX 970             PSU: 1000 Watt EVGA             

Motherboard:       MSI GD55 Z77                        SSD:                 120gb patriot pyro se          KB:    K70 RGB                                     

Ram:                    8gb 2133MHz G skill               HDD:                 4 Tb                                    Mouse: M65 RGB                                                  

nothing can be instant.  :(

What about the transportation of something from where it already is to where it already is?

A computer that uses the unused power of your brain to operate.

Check out the rig on @massiveturkey 's profile. Space age

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

A usb port that lets you plug in on the first try no matter what. :')

Isn't there something like that already? I thought there was at least...

it was something like it had connectors on top and bottom and whichever was the wrong

way got pushed back.

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

Isn't there something like that already? I thought there was at least...

it was something like it had connectors on top and bottom and whichever was the wrong

way got pushed back.

Well SATA ports will work with storage

ovhPOEh.jpg

Mxm sli to pci-e adapter  :P

so you run sli notebook graphics on one pcb in a desktop #dafuq

A GPU made entirely out of cannabis that only exhausts weed smoke.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

Passive R9 290X in 4-way Crossfire that run cool... Nope.

i'm a potato