The Craziest computer hardware you can think of

GramKracker00

Not space heater AMD GPU's

hd 6670. easy. dont even have to search for a nvidiot.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

A combination sata/IDE/scsi/floppy port...

It would be very nice if the radiator for a water cooled rig could put out enough heat to keep my feet under my desk warm...

And by radiator I mean the big, old cast iron ones used in old homes.

Umm, How about a "Perfect GPU"? A single GPU that can run triple screens, in 3D, 4K, and so on, and run at 60FPS at the very least. lol

with support for mantle and Gsync

That would make for some interesting gaming sessions..

Yeah. Getting high while gaming. Aw yeah, that's the stuff.

I bet a drug dealer would want this PC.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

GTX Titan...

It's the price to performance that makes it crazy. 

*cough* GTX 690...

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

A voice activated PC that can perform 80000 yottaflops a second using 8000 Quadro KX90000000000s.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

An overclocked and watercooled (with 3 x 560mm rads) Intel Atom w/ 512mb of watercooled DDR2 RAM and 4 GTX Titan Blacks clocked at 53MHz.

It's so useless it hurts.

*cough* GTX 690...

690 is a fast card and when it came out it beat two 680's in SLI. And was cheaper for a bit as well.

690 is a fast card and when it came out it beat two 680's in SLI. And was cheaper for a bit as well.

Oh yeah, but there were so many dual GPU issues, it's hysterical. And at still mostly $1000, it's more or less pointless.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

with support for mantle and Gsync

wouldn't need that for a perfect GPU. It would always be in sync with any monitor, it doesn't need mantle because infinite performance.

It would be able to push unlimited screens at unlimited resolutions at any framerate.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

wouldn't need that for a perfect GPU. It would always be in sync with any monitor, it doesn't need mantle because infinite performance.

It would be able to push unlimited screens at unlimited resolutions at any framerate.

OVER 9000K

He said craziest, not stupid. Put some thought into your posts for Pete's sake.

Also, fitness trackers.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

a 1/2" thick 18" mobile workstation laptop with 8 quadro k6000 and 2 intel xeons 524GB of ram 500TB of SSDs and a 8K display

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

a 1/2" thick 18" mobile workstation laptop with 8 quadro k6000 and 2 intel xeons 524GB of ram 500TB of SSDs and a 8K display

water cooled laptop that is completely internal

A computer that pulled in air from outdoors, heated it up, and pushed it out into the room.

It would make a good heater in the winter, but what about summer?

I wonder what would happen if you mounted your radiator outdoors....

A "Quantum Accelerating Unit" that you drop into a PCIe slot, and BAM! you've got a quantum hybrid computer...

I saw someone do a WC build not by using normal rads, but a HEAT PUMP. Yes that's right, heat pump. Where you have a whole bunch of tubes placed into the ground and use the natural heat of that to heat your home / cool your PC. 

Also, how about a modern version of the 7950GX2? Two or maybe even 4 780 Ti cards on a single PCI-e.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

• 2 weeks later...