Hurricane dorian man made?

oskar23
1 minute ago, Nowak said:

It's a conspiracy!

Obviously.  The hurricanes are made by the government to bring weaker winds to put in the lead pipes that turn the frogs gay!  All under the cover of a storm!

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

1 minute ago, kaiju_wars said:

Obviously.  The hurricanes are made by the government to bring weaker winds to put in the lead pipes that turn the frogs gay!  All under the cover of a storm!

Of course! When will the sheeple wake up and realize this?!

26 minutes ago, Celli said:

I gave you real time data, the NOAA is the best and most accurate  source! REAL TIME FUCKING DATA.

You didnt give me anything.  You make a joke from a website i posted. Go on any other. Will show you the same.

Question for you.  Any website WITH REAL TIME DATA showing  wind speeds of 85mph is a joke? Shit? Does something  like real time data exists for you?

Now everyone makes a jokes about conspiracy.  How surprising

Anyway. Good night. Enjoy trolling.

2 minutes ago, okar said:

You didnt give me anything.  You make a joke from a website i posted. Go on any other. Will show you the same.

Question for you.  Any website WITH REAL TIME DATA showing  wind speeds of 85mph is a joke? Shit? Does something  like real time data exists for you?

Now everyone makes a jokes about conspiracy.  How surprising 

This is what you were given, did you look at it, or any other link we gave you?

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at5+shtml/174008.shtml?cone

12 minutes ago, Nowak said:

Of course! When will the sheeple wake up and realize this?!

Only when it happens to their frogs.  Just like the vaccines I tell you!

And because of these slower, weaker winds, this proves the earth is flat.  A round earth would have 140mph winds.  But you know what flat earth has?  That's right, nine letters.  You know what else has a nine in it?  2019.  

2019 - 9 is 2010.

You know what happened in 2010?  That's right.  The ROKS Cheonan sinking, which Hillary Clinton, then secretary of state for the US, announced that North Korea sank.

Hillary Clinton is in the illuminati.

What does the Illuminati have to do with Hillary Clinton and Hurricane Dorian?

That's easy.  There's 14 letters in Hillary Clinton.  There's 15 letters in Hurricane Dorian.

15 - 14 is 1.  There is one eye of the Illuminati.

There's two words in Hurricane Dorian.

2 minus 1 is 1.  Again, one eye in the Illuminati.
Therefore, Hurricane Dorian is Illuminati confirmed.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

9 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

This is what you were given, did you look at it, or any other link we gave you?

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at5+shtml/174008.shtml?cone

Yes i clicked. Yes i see it says current speed 140.  Thats what they say. But its not a map that i can click and see what speed is. Can you understand it? Oh yeah  this websites are fooling us... ok never mind.  

Any website wont show 140mph because its not true. Even if they said its 400mph you would blindly believe.

Screenshot_20190831-032648.png

1 minute ago, okar said:

Yes i clicked. Yes i see it says current speed 140.  Thats what they say. But its not a map that i can click and see what speed is. Can you understand it? Oh yeah  this websites are fooling us... ok never mind.  

Are you equating current speeds with the highest achieved speeds in the hurricanes lifespan? You do know that things like air temp. changes as you get closer to land, oh.. land, another thing that can have an effect on the hurricane..

Whether the map is interactive or not does not dictate the credibility of a site, data does, data that we gave you, data that you rejected. 

6 minutes ago, okar said:

It says MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS. Not what the current speed is!

PC specs: Intel core i5 4690k__EVGA Geforce GTX 970 ACX Superclocked 4GB Edition__G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB DDR3 1600mhz__Corsair CX 750W PSU__Fractal Design Define R4 Mid Tower Case__Asus Maximus VI Hero LGA 1150 Mobo__Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler__1TB WD Blue HDD__Corsair K70 Red LEDs with Cherry MX Brown Switces__Steelseries Rival Gaming Mouse__Windows 10

1 minute ago, lewdicrous said:

Whether the map is interactive or not does not dictate the credibility of a site, data does, data that we gave you, data that you rejected. 

Of course its wrong because it says something  else that most websites.  All websites with live data wont show more than 85mph. Period.  Data you gave me is the same on every  news website. 

Screenshot_20190831-032839.png

2 minutes ago, Celli said:

It says MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS. Not what the current speed is!

Idk man.. my car can sustain over 100 mph, but I only drive at 80 mph.. there's another conspiracy for ya.

Also, add another layer to your tinfoil hat!

/s

13 minutes ago, okar said:

Of course its wrong because it says something  else that most websites.  All websites with live data wont show more than 85mph. Period.  Data you gave me is the same on every  news website. 

- snip -

Current speed =/= max sustained speed.

The hurricane reached over 100 mph, that doesn't mean it's gonna stay that way forever. Jesus dude..

Any conspiracy theorists with at least an undergraduate meterology degree?

Hell even a sixth grade science project under your belt?

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Video: “It’s all part of the New World Order”.

pure conspiracy theorist 

Won’t visit often..

6 minutes ago, Andreas Lilja said:

Any conspiracy theorists with at least an undergraduate meterology degree?

Hell even a sixth grade science project under your belt?

An educated conspiracy theorist who talks about the things they actually studied? Are you mad? /s

Here something for you:
234045.png

And here's more:

About this product:

Note: The time of the tropical cyclone's center location at the bottom of the graphic will be 3 hours earlier than the time of the current advisory. The forecast cycle for each advisory begins 3 hours prior to the issuance of the advisory products.

These graphics show probabilities of sustained (1-minute average) surface wind speeds equal to or exceeding 34 kt (39 mph). These wind speed probability graphics are based on the official National Hurricane Center (NHC) track, intensity, and wind radii forecasts, and on NHC forecast error statistics for those forecast variables during recent years. Each graphic provides cumulative probabilities that wind speeds of at least 39 mph will occur during cumulative time periods at each specific point on the map. The cumulative periods begin at the start of the forecast period and extend through the entire 5-day forecast period at cumulative 12-hour intervals (i.e., 0-12 h, 0-24 h, 0-36 h, ... , 0-120 h). An individual graphic is produced for each cumulative interval, and the capability to zoom and animate through the periods is provided. To assess the overall risk of experiencing winds of at least 39 mph at any location, the 120-h graphics are recommended.

These probabilities will be updated by the NHC with each advisory package for all active tropical cyclones in the Atlantic and eastern North Pacific basins. While separate graphics are focused on each individual tropical cyclone, probabilities resulting from more than one active tropical cyclone may be seen on each graphic.

It is important for users to realize that wind speed probabilities that might seem relatively small at their location might still be quite significant, since they indicate that there is a chance that a damaging or even extreme event could occur that warrants preparations to protect lives and property.

Source: https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at5+shtml/234045.shtml?tswind120#contents

So... My questions:

1. Did you actually READ this?
  2. Do you understand what is written and what "probabilities" are?

At least they are honest with what they are offering...

Just going to leave this here. Hope a reconnaissance aircraft counts as real data to the OP, because if this doesn't settle it then well, i don think anything will.

Flight level and surface wind speed of close to 150 knots at the eye wall.

EDWZXguWwAA8oyf.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

On 8/31/2019 at 8:52 AM, okar said:

I made myself clear. REAL TIME DATA. Not titles screaming 140mph. 

85mph highest  as of right now. Everyone can see themselves using any website providing real time data. Instead im getting links to news websites who just repeat same thing.

If you click on the "about" section of that website:

a visualization of global weather conditions
forecast by supercomputers
updated every three hours

You are not even looking at real time data yourself there, but at predictions that hvae been made, and this site updates once per three hours. If it was real time you should see the wind velocity constantly changing, as it's really not being 85 mph constant nor is what you see there the peak windspeed now. All these kind of unofficial maps are just meant to give a general overview and by unofficial, I mean not released by an acknowledged meteorological institute whose job it is to show this information as accurately as possible.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

@okar

You're in NY, right? Why not drive down there to where or near where landfall is predicted and prove everyone wrong. Live stream it on social media. You're not that far away and since everyone is leaving the roads going in should be pretty clear. Prove it.

It's a category 5 hurricane now..

Spoiler

WTNT65 KNHC 011644
TCUAT5

Hurricane Dorian Tropical Cyclone Update
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL       AL052019
1245 pm EDT Sun Sep 01 2019

...CATASTROPHIC CATEGORY 5 DORIAN MAKES LANDFALL ON ELBOW CAY IN THE
ABACOS...

Data from an Air Force Reserve Hurricane Hunter aircraft and
satellite data indicate that Dorian has made landfall at 1240 pm
EDT (1640 UTC) in Elbow Cay, Abacos. The winds have increased
to 185 mph (295 km/h) with the minimum central pressure falling to
911 mb (26.90 inches).

This is a life-threatening situation.  Residents there should take
immediate shelter.  Do not venture into the eye if it passes over
your location.

Hazards:
- Wind Gusts over 220 mph
- Storm Surge 18 to 23 feet above normal tide levels with higher
destructive waves

These hazards will cause extreme destruction in the affected areas
and will continue for several hours.

SUMMARY OF 1245 PM EDT...1645 UTC...INFORMATION
----------------------------------------------
LOCATION...26.5N 77.0W
ABOUT 5 MI...10 KM E OF GREAT ABACO ISLAND
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...185 MPH...295 KM/H
PRESENT MOVEMENT...W OR 275 DEGREES AT 8 MPH...13 KM/H
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...911 MB...26.90 INCHES

$$
Forecaster Avila/Blake

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATCUAT5+shtml/011330.shtml

On 8/31/2019 at 3:21 AM, kaiju_wars said:

Only when it happens to their frogs.  Just like the vaccines I tell you!

And because of these slower, weaker winds, this proves the earth is flat.  A round earth would have 140mph winds.  But you know what flat earth has?  That's right, nine letters.  You know what else has a nine in it?  2019.  

2019 - 9 is 2010.

You know what happened in 2010?  That's right.  The ROKS Cheonan sinking, which Hillary Clinton, then secretary of state for the US, announced that North Korea sank.

Hillary Clinton is in the illuminati.

What does the Illuminati have to do with Hillary Clinton and Hurricane Dorian?

That's easy.  There's 14 letters in Hillary Clinton.  There's 15 letters in Hurricane Dorian.

15 - 14 is 1.  There is one eye of the Illuminati.

There's two words in Hurricane Dorian.

2 minus 1 is 1.  Again, one eye in the Illuminati.
Therefore, Hurricane Dorian is Illuminati confirmed.

NO No that's all wrong. It was clearly Russian hackers.