Hurricane dorian man made?

oskar23

I mean everything's possible, especially with the HAARP thing weapon or whatever. Look what happened in my country, in Romania, a few months ago. Even though it's not a hurricane but a tornado, it's still pretty interesting because I've never heard of one occurring here.

And some more angles if anyone's interested

And a bus was thrown into air...

36 minutes ago, Duski said:

I mean everything's possible, especially with the HAARP thing weapon or whatever. Look what happened in my country, in Romania, a few months ago. Even though it's not a hurricane but a tornado, it's still pretty interesting because I've never heard of one occurring here.

And some more angles if anyone's interested

And a bus was thrown into air...

Yeah... Sure... A weapon...

That weapon is called "human stupidity"! And it directly gave birth to "Climate Change"!

We had a F2 tornado where I live, in NW Europe, two weeks ago, lots of people injured, lots of houses destroyed, hundreds of millions € to repair or rebuild!

It's the first real "big" tornado here ever heard of...

But alright! Climate Change is not a "thing"...

A weapon... ?

2 minutes ago, Cora_Lie said:

big"

Sorry to hear that. But an F2 is not anything. We get bigger ones here in the US in tornado alley. Here in Michigan back in 1953 we had an F5 tornado hit around the Flint area. Hell we get them all the time in the county South of where I live. The scary part is that Fermi Nuclear power plant is in that same county. I think a small one was also spotted near Detroit Metro Airport a few years back. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

1 minute ago, Duski said:

@Cora_Lie I guess you're not a fan of conspiracy theories..

Oh! I have a LOT of fun when watching Ancient Aliens. Crisps, my Soda, a tissue box because I'm laughing so hard!

Really a great comedy moment!

But please... The real conspiracies are dangerous enough without the need to invent some tin foil theories... Except when it's for trolling around! ?

7 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Sorry to hear that. But an F2 is not anything. We get bigger ones here in the US in tornado alley. Here in Michigan back in 1953 we had an F5 tornado hit around the Flint area. Hell we get them all the time in the county South of where I live. The scary part is that Fermi Nuclear power plant is in that same county. I think a small one was also spotted near Detroit Metro Airport a few years back. 

Oh, I know that the F5 Tornadoes are extremely dangerous, it's just that here ? A tornado ??? Even more a F2 tornado ?  That's never been heard of! People were scared to death and houses are not built with that possibility in mind.

So yes, it's starting to hit hard that things are changing, and not for the best.

18 minutes ago, Cora_Lie said:

Yeah... Sure... A weapon...

That weapon is called "human stupidity"! And it directly gave birth to "Climate Change"!

We had a F2 tornado where I live, in NW Europe, two weeks ago, lots of people injured, lots of houses destroyed, hundreds of millions € to repair or rebuild!

It's the first real "big" tornado here ever heard of...

But alright! Climate Change is not a "thing"...

A weapon... ?

Climate change is a thing. But is it a thing we have any control over.  We know that the planet has been both Hot af and Frozen like a ice cube at a time when mankind was living in a cave trying to invent fire by rubbing things together. 

1 hour ago, kaiju_wars said:

I think he was.  But listen, you have to remember, they got one important fact wrong to throw people off.  It's not the Free Masons that control the The Cabal, it's the The Cabal that controls the Free Masons.

And the Lizard people control the Cabal?  

1 minute ago, JohnMc45 said:

And the Lizard people control the Cabal?  

IIRC, they are in partnership with The Cabal.

Lmao, I think the joke is starting to run it's course.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

5 minutes ago, JohnMc45 said:

Climate change is a thing. But is it a thing we have any control over.  We know that the planet has been both Hot af and Frozen like a ice cube at a time when mankind was living in a cave trying to invent fire by rubbing things together. 

While the Climate may change as it has through out history. We are causing issues for the climate. We are pumping green house gases in to the air. Jim Hansen has a great explanation on how  climate change works and how we are fucking things up. 

1 hour ago, kaiju_wars said:

IIRC, they are in partnership with The Cabal.

Lmao, I think the joke is starting to run it's course.

Ya the OP hasn't been back to be made fun of in a bit so it's getting old.

Where is the OP? Ran away now that there's proof that their crackpot theory about this storm not being so powerful is demonstrably false?

130+12=142-100=42.

this is the end boys!

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

While the Climate may change as it has through out history. We are causing issues for the climate. We are pumping green house gases in to the air. Jim Hansen has a great explanation on how  climate change works and how we are fucking things up. 

What I am hearing there is that it's so hard to tell natural Climate change from so called manmade climate change that you just need to trust us. It's not like scientists have ever made any mistakes before. You know like scientifically proving bee's can't fly.      

Also I am as big of a fan of the Muppets as any normal person but should we really be taking climate change advice from someone that must have done that much LSD?

14 minutes ago, JohnMc45 said:

Also I am as big of a fan of the Muppets as any normal person but should we really be taking climate change advice from someone that must have done that much LSD?

Wrong person, maybe doing a search would reveal that: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hansen#Career He used to work for NASA. Seeing how its the same people who put men on the moon, I tend to trust a bit more of what they say. 

Do these nut jobs have any clue about the amount of energy involved in weather systems. its beyond our capability, and is likely going to remain so for very VERY long time.

Put it this way, u could take ever single nuke the US has, detonate them inside that Hurricane, and it would just smile and keep on going.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

Super late to the party here but there is a difference between sustained wind speed and max gust wind speed. 

Im not a meteorologist but we study wind speeds in structural engineering and most of the time the max 3-sec gust is what is reported. Coincidentally buildings are designed based on the max 3-sec gust expected in a location over a 50 year return period. In Florida, thats up to 200 mph in the latest building code. Its the old crumbly buildings you need to stay away from.

EDIT: So just to say, 90 mph sustained wind is crazy high. Gust are typically 2x the sustained speed in a location. 

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

1 minute ago, SolarNova said:

Do these nut jobs have any clue about the amount of energy involved in weather systems. its beyond our capability, and is likely going to remain so for very VERY long time.

Put it this way, u could take ever single nuke the US has, detonate them inside that Hurricane, and it would just smile and keep on going.

only now it is a nuclear death cloud instead of a normal death cloud.

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

19 minutes ago, JohnMc45 said:

What I am hearing there is that it's so hard to tell natural Climate change from so called manmade climate change that you just need to trust us. It's not like scientists have ever made any mistakes before.

What you hear and what is fact are not inherently the same thing.

The climate naturally changes - this is true. It's why we've had ice ages and "hot" ages throughout history.

However, these transitions take thousands (often up to 10,000 years) to change state. The problem with climate change isn't that it's changing. The problem is that it's changing too fast, due to human intervention.

Man-made climate change is without doubt real. It's happening. And it's causing natural climate change to accelerate rapidly far beyond what normally happens.

And that causes problems - lots of problems. In nature, it causes extreme weather events (extreme hot spells, droughts, flash freeze blizzards, massive unexpected floods, etc).

But more importantly, it puts a strain on the various ecosystems, including on humans.

The big misconception about Climate Change is that we're going to kill the Earth. That's simply not true. The Earth will adapt, and will survive, and will bounce back from just about anything.

But that doesn't mean that humans will survive. And that's the big risk. The Earth will recover from human-caused climate change. But we may not be around to see that recovery.

You know like scientifically proving bee's can't fly.      

This is a misconception and a myth. Scientists know how bees fly. Not always, of course, but we didn't know how to make aircraft once upon a time, too, so... that's kind of irrelevant:

https://www.businessinsider.com/bees-cant-fly-scientifically-incorrect-2017-12

See below.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 minute ago, will4623 said:

only now it is a nuclear death cloud instead of a normal death cloud.

Only somewhat. Most radiation left over from Nuclear explosions comes from radiated particles like soil which happens when a Nuke detonates ON land rather than above it. Radioactive dust can then be sweptt up by wind and cause all kinds of bad. Hence why Hiroshima is habitable, the nuke exploded in the air rather than on the ground.

In a hurricane over the sea, noting to really radiate. Still ..radioactive Hurricane 'sounds' cool at least :P

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

2 minutes ago, SolarNova said:

Only somewhat. Most radiation left over from Nuclear explosions comes from radiated particles like soil which happens when a Nuke detonates ON land rather than above it. Radioactive dust can then be sweptt up by wind and cause all kinds of bad. Hence why Hiroshima is habitable, the nuke exploded in the air rather than on the ground.

In a hurricane over the sea, noting to really radiate. Still ..radioactive Hurricane 'sounds' cool at least :P

Except all those radioactive particles are now dumped into the ocean - or, if it's reached landfall - dumped all over the region that's being ravaged by the hurricane.

The water of the hurricane itself becomes irradiated.

It might not be the most dangerous thing, but to shrug it off like it's nothing is naive at best.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)