Hurricane dorian man made?

oskar23

Interesting how they talk about speeds over 130mph when on websites  where he shows, you can check yourself its around 80mph. Also this anomaly before hurricane was 'created'. You can watch from 8:07 for those who like to save time. 

Up

This was expected.  

Why fake data is given to people? We dont have this speeds media claims. Check  yourself. 

This sort of disinfo from people who have no understanding of meteorology but talk about it anyway because everything's a gubmint conspiracy to them only serves to make people in the path of a fucking category 4 hurricane be underprepared for it. Please do not spread it.

To everyone reading this thread, ignore the OP. Hurricanes still have tropical force winds along the outer bands; it's the eye wall that's the dangerous part, as far as winds are concerned. If you're in the path of Dorian, stay safe. Do not take this storm lightly.

You clearly don't know anything about meteorology. 

PC specs: Intel core i5 4690k__EVGA Geforce GTX 970 ACX Superclocked 4GB Edition__G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB DDR3 1600mhz__Corsair CX 750W PSU__Fractal Design Define R4 Mid Tower Case__Asus Maximus VI Hero LGA 1150 Mobo__Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler__1TB WD Blue HDD__Corsair K70 Red LEDs with Cherry MX Brown Switces__Steelseries Rival Gaming Mouse__Windows 10

30 minutes ago, okar said:

Up

This was expected.  

Why fake data is given to people? We dont have this speeds media claims. Check  yourself. 

I'm pretty sure that you and the guy you linked are not meteorologists and are unqualified to talk about this.

I'd rather listen to the people who actually studied this and are analyzing weather patterns on a daily basis than listen to some here say from someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. 

5 minutes ago, Celli said:

You clearly don't know anything about meteorology. 

How about you lighten  me up? If im wrong im sorry. Both cnn and accuweather claim that dorian reached over 140mph. Now based on website where this guy showed or different where i am at right now its 83mph at most. 

Just stop saying im not meteorologist.  I dont need to be one to see that speeds are different from what media says. 

Screenshot_20190831-022238.png

22 hours ago, okar said:

How about you lighten  me up? If im wrong im sorry. Both cnn and accuweather claim that dorian reached over 140mph. Now based on website where this guy showed or different where i am at right now its 83mph at most. 

Just stop saying im not meteorologist.  I dont need to be one to see that speeds are different from what media says. 

Hurricanes still have tropical storm-force winds on the outer bands. It's no conspiracy.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

2 minutes ago, okar said:

It's not a "media conspiracy". A hurricane is not the same wind speed throughout the entire storm. They say, "up to 140 mph" because the parts further from the eye are lower speed. As I said, you know nothing about meteorology.

PC specs: Intel core i5 4690k__EVGA Geforce GTX 970 ACX Superclocked 4GB Edition__G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB DDR3 1600mhz__Corsair CX 750W PSU__Fractal Design Define R4 Mid Tower Case__Asus Maximus VI Hero LGA 1150 Mobo__Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler__1TB WD Blue HDD__Corsair K70 Red LEDs with Cherry MX Brown Switces__Steelseries Rival Gaming Mouse__Windows 10

4 minutes ago, okar said:

- snip -

Here's some eye candy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2018/10/11/michael-made-history-one-top-four-strongest-hurricanes-strike-united-states/?noredirect=on

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/NGCS/lobjects/chp/structure/

1 hour ago, Celli said:

It's not a "media conspiracy". A hurricane is not the same wind speed throughout the entire storm. They say, "up to 140 mph" because the parts further from the eye are lower speed. As I said, you know nothing about meteorology.

I know nothing we already know that.  Still, there were no speeds  near 140. Not even above  100mph. Ignorant people believe what media says instead checking  themselves.

Edited by LogicalDrm
Changed offensive word

1 hour ago, okar said:

I know nothing we already know that.  Still, there were no speeds  near 140. Ignorant people believe what media says instead checking  themselves.

Check again. The wind speeds are up to 140. It's not ignorant people and it's not media, it's meteorologists doing their jobs and checking the facts. Oh, CNN said it so that invalidates every other news outlet, then huh? Stop believing in silly conspiracy theories. DO SOME RESEARCH. 

Edited by LogicalDrm
Changed offensive words

1 hour ago, Celli said:

Check again. The wind speeds are up to 140. It's not ignorant people and it's not media, it's meteorologists doing their jobs and checking the facts. Oh, CNN said it so that invalidates every other news outlet, then huh? Stop believing in silly conspiracy theories. DO SOME RESEARCH. 

Show me the map with winds even near 100mph. Based on real time data. Not what cnn claims

Edited by LogicalDrm

6 minutes ago, Celli said:

I made myself clear. REAL TIME DATA. Not titles screaming 140mph. 

85mph highest  as of right now. Everyone can see themselves using any website providing real time data. Instead im getting links to news websites who just repeat same thing. 

Screenshot_20190831-025542.png

1 minute ago, okar said:

I made myself clear. REAL TIME DATA. Not titles screaming 140mph. 

I gave you real time data, the NOAA is the best and most accurate  source! REAL TIME FUCKING DATA.

7 minutes ago, Celli said:

I gave you real time data, the NOAA is the best and most accurate  source! REAL TIME FUCKING DATA.

3 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

Not real time enough. /s

NOAA is from the government though!  They're obviously covering it up!

/S

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

I just checked that website he had linked and it is the most inaccurate shit I have ever seen.

4 minutes ago, kaiju_wars said:

NOAA is from the government though!  They're obviously covering it up!

/S

It's a conspiracy!

2 minutes ago, Celli said:

I just checked that website he had linked and it is the most inaccurate shit I have ever seen.

Is it real time shit tho? /s

Just now, lewdicrous said:

Is it real time shit tho? /s

It's not real time, it's some site I have never heard of.

https://earth.nullschool.net

This is the site he was looking at btw