LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Aaaaaannnnnnddddd it's official! 

This is now the United Official Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate :)

You mean you got approved by Linus?  :)

sorry for double post  :(

You mean you got approved by Linus? 

You mean you got approved by Linus?  :)

We have! This is now the official LTT star citizen organization :D

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Aaaaaannnnnnddddd it's official! 

This is now the United Official Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate :)

the "united" is just to keep the U for the handle isn't it 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

We have! This is now the official LTT star citizen organization :D

COOOOOL!!!!

Linus has a Constellation dosen't he?

What's a handle?

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

What's a handle?

TBH i don't remember the name for it but its the thing at the end of org URL, the named it handle for normal users but i don't remember if its the same for orgs

this specifically: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Mayyyybe >.>

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

we should add "no pulling a leeroy jenkins" to the rules ^_^

...or should we add "must pull a leeroy jenkins".... im on the fence for this one

Rules don't apply to LEEEEEEEEEEEROYYYYYYYY   JEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKKKKKUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNS

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

we should add "no pulling a leeroy jenkins" to the rules ^_^

...or should we add "must pull a leeroy jenkins".... im on the fence for this one

You'll be making good use of that insurance then! Lol :P

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

Dat Org tag tho 

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

Mayyyybe >.>

its a secret then 

We all should celebrate with a leeroy kamikaze crash when the dogfight in is out! Everyone slams there ship into Linus!!

Edit: I will... Just saying.

Haven't brought my copy yet, when the dogfighting comes out first thing I will do will be crash into other players ships.

My spacial awareness sucks.

Would be up for an engineering position. It seems appropriate given my real-world training.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

would love to be join as mercanary/bounty hunter Ice cream Runner but alas I don't have star citizen yet

When I look at the handle, I think this,

Yeah I know, I'm weird. My brain makes weird connections.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

would love to be join as mercanary/bounty hunter Ice cream Runner but alas I don't have star citizen yet

Get to it man! We need the Lawd of the Barrington estate and Esquire of the sunlands within our fleet!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

I think it'd be a good idea to set up a list of how many ships we have of each kind, if we haven't already.  Sorry I haven't read through the all the pages :( 

I picked other. Can I be that guy. You know, the guy that does the guy stuff. I wanna be that guy ixi. LEMME BE THAT GUY @ixi_your_face Wow......................... I was checking whether your username has the underscores or not..... I see you're already that guy. Never mind

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I think it'd be a good idea to set up a list of how many ships we have of each kind, if we haven't already.  Sorry I haven't read through the all the pages :(

I'll try to get a list, so far we've got a few

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Please make sure you fill out the questionnaire! The link is the chat topic in the group IRC when you join!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Please make sure you fill out the questionnaire! The link is the chat topic in the group IRC when you join!

Every time I try to go to the chat, it just says "Disconnect: You should reconnect by reloading the page." Reloading doesn't do anything tho...

Mercenary! The highest bid wins our service!

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)