LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Every time I try to go to the chat, it just says "Disconnect: You should reconnect by reloading the page." Reloading doesn't do anything tho...

You don't have to say anything in chat or anything, just click on the group chat and copy the URL from the topic :D

If it still doesn't work, don't worry, it's fine, it's not all mandatory or anything, we're all just cuious as to what ships we've got in the group :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

You don't have to say anything in chat or anything, just click on the group chat and copy the URL from the topic :D

If it still doesn't work, don't worry, it's fine, it's not all mandatory or anything, we're all just cuious as to what ships we've got in the group :D

It took me so long to find the doc.... I spent half an hour reading

Please make sure you fill out the questionnaire! The link is the chat topic in the group IRC when you join!
 and I was getting nowhere

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

It took me so long to find the doc.... I spent half an hour reading

Please make sure you fill out the questionnaire! The link is the chat topic in the group IRC when you join!
 and I was getting nowhere

ahahahahaha, we need to make it easy to fill it out really, the way we've got it atm is super ghetto

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

ahahahahaha, we need to make it easy to fill it out really, the way we've got it atm is super ghetto

Can't you make another link to it, link you did with the link to this thread? That's easy. Go to the group and click the link that says "QUESTIONNAIRE, FILL THIS THING OUT LIKE NOW. CHEERS"

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

If anyone is having the "Disconnected: You should reconnect by reloading the page" error, this fix should solve the problem:

Go to My RSI > Settings > Scroll down the page until you see XMPP token > click the edit button > hit RE-GENERATE. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Can't you make another link to it, link you did with the link to this thread? That's easy. Go to the group and click the link that says "QUESTIONNAIRE, FILL THIS THING OUT LIKE NOW. CHEERS"

But them people could mess with the form :(

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

But them people could mess with the form :(

Ah, I knew that of course, with my infinite knowledge of this small little FPS game

I am good at computer

Spoiler

If anyone is having the "Disconnected: You should reconnect by reloading the page" error, this fix should solve the problem:

Go to My RSI > Settings > Scroll down the page until you see XMPP token > click the edit button > hit RE-GENERATE. 

Thank you. That did fix it.

Looking forward to doing some mining.  

:D

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Looking forward to doing some mining.  

The mining sounds very interesting, I wish that we knew a bit more about it.

I'd be willing to transport stuff for you!

I have upgraded my arsenal with a RSI Aurora MR, now I will be even more mobile :D

If only my GPU had a bit more power...

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

The mining sounds very interesting, I wish that we knew a bit more about it.

I'd be willing to transport stuff for you!

From what I've heard about the Mining it is going to be quite complex, and possibly take multiple players to successfully carry out a mining job.  Doesn't really phase me what its like.  I would get carried away in WoW on 10 hr mining runs sometimes and that system was as basic as it gets  ;)

I can't believe we almost have 200 members, this is awesome!!

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

From what I've heard about the Mining it is going to be quite complex, and possibly take multiple players to successfully carry out a mining job.  Doesn't really phase me what its like.  I would get carried away in WoW on 10 hr mining runs sometimes and that system was as basic as it gets  ;)

Sounds fun :) 

It would be amazing if there was a chance of cave-ins, and stuff like that.

I can't believe we almost have 200 members, this is awesome!!

Almost 200!

And still (as of typing) the 16th largest org!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Almost 200!

That's awesome :D

And everyday we gain more and more members

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

That's awesome :D

And everyday we gain more and more members

We're also the largest syndicate-based org!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Almost 200!

Come on guys!! Let's get to #1!!!

Come on guys!! Let's get to #1!!!

That'd take a lot of work, considering Imperium have their own forums and over 2000 registered members :P

Now only if we had a promotional video *cough* @Slick *cough* :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

That'd take a lot of work, considering Imperium have their own forums and over 2000 registered members :P  Now only if we had a promotional video *cough* @Slick *cough* :P

I know, I know. But let's aim for it!!!!

On another note, I know have the second most posts in this thread!!

I know, I know. But let's aim for it!!!!

On another note, I know have the second most posts in this thread!!

That's gonna be difficult.. We only just hit 1000 members on the forum if I'm correct xD

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

That's gonna be difficult.. We only just hit 1000 members on the forum if I'm correct xD

We hit 1000 members on the forum wayyyyy back in last year... In like, 2 days of the forum being up :P

We've currently got 50,052 Total Members, and  ~1000 members on concurrently pretty consistently. We're all good on the whole member part, now.... just to get every registered member to buy SC and join the org >_>

Seriously though, I was thinking about trying to arrange a recruiting drive or something of the like at some point, maybe propell us to 10th or so :P

Edited by ixi_your_face
I missed word.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Seriously though, I was thinking about trying to arrange a recruiting drive or something of the like at some point, maybe propell us to 10th or so :P

You mean rich people donate money to the drive, much like a food drive, to give less fortunate people a ship? Cuz I need an Avenger  :rolleyes:

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

We hit 1000 members on the forum wayyyyy back in last year... In like, 2 days of the forum being up :P

We've currently got 50,052 Total Members, and  ~1000 members on concurrently pretty consistently. We're all good on the whole member part, now.... just to get every registered member to buy SC and join the org >_>

Hmm... Lol, quite a miss-step there by me... LOL... Thought I heard Linus speak of this the other day... Must have missed the context, I didn't quite think it could be true xD.. Anyways I doubt 2k active members on here are actually gonna be playing star citizen and wanting to join this specific Org :P

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?