LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I can't choose in between different occupations. The ones I want to do are:

•Exploration

•Mercantile (trading or selling)

•Any others that may interest me in the future

Hopefully this will be taken into consideration.

My plan is exploration with some salvage on the side. although no definite plans can be made until we get out into space.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Aurora LN and same as forum name.

Nothing to see here, move along

By the way, I love the discussion here and we should keep it going but if people want random rapid fire talk be sure to check out the chat on the org page

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT/chat

I will try to Idle in this chat as much as possible but I will be sure to read every message in this thread so posting in the thread is still the surefire way :D

P.S. My screen name is Tarawh

Is there any mention if the Rift dev kit will work in the dogfighting module?

Is there any mention if the Rift dev kit will work in the dogfighting module?

I've heard rumors but nothing official - I'm sure someone will try to mod it if nothing else

Hi so we apply and post here eh?

So ship is 300i name is Ddim and would love to explore.

I've heard rumors but nothing official - I'm sure someone will try to mod it if nothing else

It will definitely will be modded in.

Hi so we apply and post here eh?

So ship is 300i name is Ddim and would love to explore.

technically you have to apply on the site to actually get in the org :D

technically you have to apply on the site to actually get in the org :D

Ahhh yeah doing it from work so kinda have to have the window minimized to the bottom right :P (doesn't help with reading .... )

Will do then.

Ahhh yeah doing it from work so kinda have to have the window minimized to the bottom right :P (doesn't help with reading .... )

Will do then.

Haha sounds good :D

I just signed up.  Name is Ryoku ship is a Cutlass.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

WHHAAA!! i wanted to select more than just one group!!!  :lol: I'm going for exploration, mining, some and some salvaging. Man, can't wait for this game, JUST. CAN'T!! 

Intel Core i7-3770K @ 4.9GHz |--| Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 |--| 16GB Crucial BalisitX Elite @ 1600MHz |--| Sapphire + Gigabyte HD 7990 in Quad CrossfireX @ 1,100MHz |--| Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD |--|  2x Seagate Momentus XT 750 GB HDDs in Raid0 |--| CoolerMaster V1200 Platinum |--| Corsair Obsidian 750D

"There is no heaven or afterlife for broken-down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." - Stephen Hawking

Not really sure what is wrong, but no matter what I do the chat won't work sadly  :(  Also my inbox from being subbed was way larger than i'm used to  :lol:

Not really sure what is wrong, but no matter what I do the chat won't work sadly :( Also my inbox from being subbed was way larger than i'm used to :lol:

I think you have to go to your settings -> overview and delete your XMPP token and get a new one to get the chat working again. That's what I read in the FAQ.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I can't choose in between different occupations. The ones I want to do are:

•Exploration

•Mercantile (trading or selling)

•Any others that may interest me in the future

Hopefully this will be taken into consideration.

Hey man! The main idea behind the org is to basically provide a decent footing to do whatever you like, there's no need to lock yourself into a skill or profession, you can do whatever you want to do!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I think you have to go to your settings -> overview and delete your XMPP token and get a new one to get the chat working again. That's what I read in the FAQ.

Thanks. It turns out I didn't have an xmpp token, but now it's fixed

Does anyone know what happens when I buy multiple single-ship packages? Will I get duplicate copies of the game? I think credits and insurance should add up, but what about the alpha and beta access to the game?

Does anyone know what happens when I buy multiple single-ship packages? Will I get duplicate copies of the game? I think credits and insurance should add up, but what about the alpha and beta access to the game?

Not sure, but why don't you buy ships without the game there is usually a discount

Hey man! The main idea behind the org is to basically provide a decent footing to do whatever you like, there's no need to lock yourself into a skill or profession, you can do whatever you want to do!

We want you to have a good time, we want you to be able to do whatever you want to do!

That being said everything from casuals to hardcores will be accepted with open arms! I fully expect there to be a core of hardcore players but then also an awesome community of casuals and regulars :D

Not sure, but why don't you buy ships without the game there is usually a discount

I know, but I like the idea of the insurance and the in game credits, though...