Canada has racists?

nick name

I was playing a comp in CS:GO and found that Canada has some really racist people.  I never knew.  Did anyone else know that Canada has some super racist people?  Someone in-game said they were transplants, but goodness these folks were worse than Americans.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

Assholes are universal...

Just another miracle, like Twinkies.

Screwdriver specs: Long, pointy. Turns things. Some kind of metal.

Main rig: 

i9-7900x | Asus X299-Prime | 4x8GB G-Skill TridentZ @3300MHz | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB | Intel 5400S 1TB | Corsair HX1200

unRAID server:

Xeon  E5-1630v4 |  Asus X99-E WS | 4x8GB G-Skill DDR4 @2400MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB cache drive | 12TB spinning rust | Corsair RM750X

FreeNAS server:

AMD something-or-other | Asus prebuilt sadness | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 9TB magnetic storage | Potential fire threat

HTPC:

i7-4790 | GTX1650 | Dell Sadness | 12GB DDR3-1600 | Samsung 860 250GB | 1TB magnetic storage | James Loudspeaker SPL3 x2 | Corsair SF450

3 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

I didn't know racism was exclusive to the United States.

its not, but its one of the things were known for, like guns, and "opportunity"....

Yes, every country does.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Every country has racists. People looking to get decked like that are not endogenous to the US, or Canada. 

It's almost as if countries contain all kinds of people, and you shouldn't judge a country by the few people you've met it in... 

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

I was clinging to the hope that Canada was the last bastion of decency.  It was the only North American country that I hadn't found racists in while in-game.  My experience last night was heartbreaking.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

>CSGO

so you play the most toxic and cancerous game in the world and expect to find decent people.

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

4 minutes ago, Juniiii said:

Japanese people are extremely racist towards foreigners.

That's actually true for lots of Asians.  

1 minute ago, Teddy07 said:

German one here, at least according to our leftists. ?

Weren’t the nazis racist?

19 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

How disconnected from reality must that guy be to make such claim... ugh.

Or he has malicious intent, kinda like some of the "prominent champions of unity" the media touts on about.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

39 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

>CSGO

so you play the most toxic and cancerous game in the world and expect to find decent people.

I thought that was League of Legend/DotA

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

13 hours ago, nick name said:

I was playing a comp in CS:GO and found that Canada has some really racist people.  I never knew.  Did anyone else know that Canada has some super racist people?  Someone in-game said they were transplants, but goodness these folks were worse than Americans.  

Every country has racists. Canada definitely has some. Though in an online community, it tends to bring out the worst of them. Usually just little kids saying the worst things they can imagine.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

It's almost like people are just generally not very good so if there are more then around 10 random people there will be some racists. . .

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

26 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Every country has racists. Canada definitely has some. Though in an online community, it tends to bring out the worst of them. Usually just little kids saying the worst things they can imagine.

These were definitely adults.  There was another Canadian on my team, but he was on the side of righteousness and called out the other guy for his bs.  

1 hour ago, Captain Chaos said:

Probably because they apologized.

And did so politely. ? While were being stereotypical, should we throw in an "eh" or two?

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

1 hour ago, nick name said:

I was clinging to the hope that Canada was the last bastion of decency.  

My experience last night was heartbreaking.  

kek'd.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Depends of whom.

/r/Canada hates the Chinese.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

French Canadians hate everyone, even themselves 

Current Build

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case