Max Builds her FIRST PC Removed?...

thaiceman

It would seem someone thought it would be cute to Copyright claim the video. 

I was letting youtube autoplay some stuff for background noise when it stopped, looked up & I saw that. 

72e428a480.png

that video is actually good, hope they get it back

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Copyright? LOL what in the video was copyrighted?

CPU: AMD 3800X GPU: GTX 1080 Ti RAM: (16GB) 2x Corsair 8gb DDR4 3200Mhz Drives: SanDisk 240GB SSD, Samsung 500GB SSD, WD 1TB HDD

Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming pro plus PSU: Gigabyte 650 watt Monitor(s): 27 inch AOC 1440p

Just now, michaelocarroll007 said:

Im going to assume these guys are good enough at their job and know already that a video they posted is taken down. 

It had to have just happened, because it was next in my auto playlist after I watched the SLI resurrected video.

Now I don't see it at all anywhere...

2 minutes ago, Holy Grail said:

Who is max 

she is the second operator for LTT and a hand she is the hand model with the long finger nails

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Gotta love people like this, one of my videos randomly got flagged like this for no reason and my channel was terminated. Took me weeks to get it back.

People are just criminals and or High in this Industry anymore...I do not know...it amazes me to no end.

They are can't get right Lol

who is alex tompson, I googled and got a british guy with boats. I'm confused what's going on

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Just now, Jtalk4456 said:

who is alex tompson, I googled and got a british guy with boats. I'm confused what's going on

The first time It came up with something like "KidKool" but since then its been this Alex guy. 

2 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

no not him I searched also and differnet names, my only thought was maybe they worked with monster cat there music was used in the LTT vid and then they left monster cat and flagged for use without permisson ( monster cat is partnered with LTT thats why LTT gets to use there music )

1 minute ago, Eduard the weeb said:

no not him I searched also and differnet names, my only thought was maybe they worked with monster cat there music was used in the LTT vid and then they left monster cat and flagged for use without permisson ( monster cat is partnered with LTT thats why LTT gets to use there music )

or maybe they just illegally did it, then LTT should take them to court for false Copyright infringement 

2 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

or maybe they just illegally did it, then LTT should take them to court for false Copyright infringement 

But isn't there any oversight as to copyright claims? Do they really just take down a video and check later if it did something wrong?

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

I find it funny, if this was anyone else you would trample all over them and say well deserved, but because it's some nail model from LTT you are just A - OK with the copyright.

Single minded humans are hilarious.

Intel Xeon E5640 4510mhz 1.10v-1.42v (offset) - C states on (◣_◢) 16GB 2x4 1x8 1296mhz CL7 (◣_◢) ASUS P6X58DE (◣_◢) Radeon R9 Fury Sapphire Nitro (◣_◢) 500GB HDD x2 1TB HDD x2 (RAID) Intel 480GB SSD (◣_◢) NZXT S340 (◣_◢) 130hz VS VX2268WM

32 minutes ago, M300843499 said:

I find it funny, if this was anyone else you would trample all over them and say well deserved, but because it's some nail model from LTT you are just A - OK with the copyright.

Single minded humans are hilarious.

lol what the hell are you on about? 

I saw the video when it first went up and I don't even remember a music track on it. Can't imagine what else could have been copyrighted. Makes me think it's just someone trolling LTT.

6 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

fixed.

so what's the story?

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

7 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

fixed.

You in an actual Pink Lambo vs Jayz's new car, down the drag strip, looser does the next video in Hello Kitty cosplay.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

3 hours ago, LinusTech said:

fixed.

You sure it wasn't @CPotter trying to strike the channel a third time?

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

48 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

You sure it wasn't @CPotter trying to strike the channel a third time?

Once... twice.... three times a copyright violation.