Anonymous Declares Hillary Clinton "Root of All Corruption"

Well, this seems fairly interesting to me. I'd have expected Anonymous to go after Trump.

Anonymous, or at least the youtube channel Anonymous Official has posted a 14 minute video entitled "Hillary Clinton: Root of All Corruption" Primarily focusing on her recent email scandal.

I was lucky enough to be home when the Senate Oversight Committee was happening concerning the lack of charges against Hillary Clinton, and I can say with confidence that she absolutely should have been charged. She blatantly violated the law, and they had strong evidence that she knew she violated the law and did so willingly (which bothers me, because I've always been told "ignorance is no excuse".

This might not necessarily appear to be tech news, but I think it qualifies as it concerns her email use, and it's Anonymous (it's hard to say when something is "actually anonymous" because anyone can use their name). But still, I think it's news worthy.

At least the first 6 minutes of the video is nothing but her lying and changing her opinion on certain things.

There are at least 4 anti- hillary videos, and now this makes 5

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Script kiddies say what?

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

2 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

As fucking retarded as anonymous is, Hillary is pretty cancerous. 

I can't disagree.

Personally I think she's worse than trump, because she's intelligent evil and trump is just a moron who's realized that he can get free media by saying ridiculous and inflammatory things. He's a troll.

3 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

I mean--anyone could tell you that, unless they're a Hillary Supporter, in which case they're a lost cause as a human being.

They even go so far as to show her biggest campaign contributors since 1999, which are at least 4 gigantic banks, while she's allegedly "criticizing" them on air.

Citigroup 800,000

Goldman Sachs 760,000

JP Morgan 700,000

Morgan Stanley 640,000

Yeah, she's real progressive.

Honestly , "Anonymous" Declaration these days is kinda like WWE PPV announcements, there'll always be a huge crowd cheering for that shit always, even in reality nothing happens except for show off

Details separate people.

4 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

They even go so far as to show her biggest campaign contributors since 1999, which are at least 4 gigantic banks, while she's allegedly "criticizing" them on air.

Citigroup 800,000

Goldman Sachs 760,000

JP Morgan 700,000

Morgan Stanley 640,000

Yeah, she's real progressive.

They should just show off all her real donors.

Cnkt2OYWcAANdXq.jpg:large

It's pretty much a given that politicians only lie when they move their mouth, but the exceptional thing is that she violated national security laws and put the US at risk through deliberate negligence. What's even more exceptional is that there will be people voting for her. I'm not saying trump is better, but he's careless with what he says while she is careless with what she does. Either way, we got popcorn ready to go here in Canada for whatever happens, just stay the hell out if you don't like the outcome of your election xD

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

1 minute ago, Briggsy said:

It's pretty much a given that politicians only lie when they move their mouth, but the exceptional thing is that she violated national security laws and put the US at risk through deliberate negligence. What's even more exceptional is that there will be people voting for her. I'm not saying trump is better, but he's careless with what he says while she is careless with what she does. Either way, we got popcorn ready to go here in Canada for whatever happens, just stay the hell out if you don't like the outcome of your election xD

She isn't careless with what she does, she's deliberately self serving and evil with what she does. If you look at the clinton foundation, and all that shit, you suddenly realize she kept a private email server so she could conduct shady ass deals (like taking money to approve the sale of a LARGE amount of our nuclear materials to russian corporations) and then destroy the evidence. She knew she'd get caught out on it, but she wagered that she could survive this scandal and prevent an ever bigger one.

You know a country is fucked when the only two candidates for presidency are either corrupt as fuck or have the brain as big as an atom-sized peanut.

It's even scarier when that country is the USA.

Ye ole' train

2 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

She isn't careless with what she does, she's deliberately self serving and evil with what she does. If you look at the clinton foundation, and all that shit, you suddenly realize she kept a private email server so she could conduct shady ass deals (like taking money to approve the sale of a LARGE amount of our nuclear materials to russian corporations) and then destroy the evidence. She knew she'd get caught out on it, but she wagered that she could survive this scandal and prevent an ever bigger one.

And at the end of the day - when it comes down to this election, voting Trump isn't the worst thing.  Reduce taxes, secure the border, stop immigration / travel from terrorist countries, strengthen the military, stop screwing up our trade deals with vague lawyer drab, and basically just be a lifeboat as the world drowns.  I can't see much problem with that.  He's not all that great when it has come to tech companies, and keeping himself tame in speech, but honestly self-censorship is too damn high.  Caring for others feelings, and everyone expecting a hand out in the form of; healthcare(His healthcare plan is excellent), college, welfare(just get rid of it), etc.  Trump was never my first choice, but he's definitely the only clean and clear option now.  Especially given he can actually pick three SCOTUS' that will uphold the law and constitution; and not to mention that we're likely to have a Republican majority.  We'll actually get to fixing the economic issues, or at least cutting back the budget, the deficit, debt, and letting the economy sort itself out as well as bolstering security.

2 minutes ago, lots of unexplainable lag said:

You know a country is fucked when the only two candidates for presidency are either corrupt as fuck or have the brain as big as an atom-sized peanut.

It's even scarier when that country is the USA.

doesn't matter if we have the greatest president ever on the the planet, fucked up people will fuck up the country at the end no matter what,  , we're at that level when we're imploding into our own bullshit

Details separate people.

1 minute ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

doesn't matter if we have the greatest president ever on the the planet, fucked up people will fuck up the country at the end no matter what,  , we're at that level when we're imploding into our own bullshit

End of the day the biggest thing a president does is select SCOTUS, and help set the tone of law-making or reform for four years.  After that it is up to the Senate, Congress, and people to actually take advantage of the situation.  If they can.

16 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

I can't disagree.

Personally I think she's worse than trump, because she's intelligent evil and trump is just a moron who's realized that he can get free media by saying ridiculous and inflammatory things. He's a troll.

I'm just happy I'm not from the US, Its choosing between someone who thinks mexico will pay for a stupid wall and someone that disrecards national security like its nothing.

But on the flipside..... would be nice if Europe was the dominant power in the world again xD

Welcome to democracy. You have a few choices and all of them are shit. Just pick the least shit one and hope they don;t fuck everything up.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

3 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

This right here is a great example of a succeeding elite. Convincing people that their two puppets are the only options, why, the nerve of those people!

Except for the fact that Trump, even to the very end had to fight for his delegates, his support base, and funding.  Well, self-funding all the way, and support of the people.  Hillary is definitely in the succeeding elite camp, however.  The RINO elite didn't want Trump because he's too nationalistically inclined.  American interests at the helm is dangerous for the establishment, because it can actually boot them from power, when all they wish for is to remain in their jobs, collect money, and live as they live.  

7 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

And at the end of the day - when it comes down to this election, voting Trump isn't the worst thing.  Reduce taxes, secure the border, stop immigration / travel from terrorist countries, strengthen the military, stop screwing up our trade deals with vague lawyer drab, and basically just be a lifeboat as the world drowns.  I can't see much problem with that.  He's not all that great when it has come to tech companies, and keeping himself tame in speech, but honestly self-censorship is too damn high.  Caring for others feelings, and everyone expecting a hand out in the form of; healthcare(His healthcare plan is excellent), college, welfare(just get rid of it), etc.  Trump was never my first choice, but he's definitely the only clean and clear option now.  Especially given he can actually pick three SCOTUS' that will uphold the law and constitution; and not to mention that we're likely to have a Republican majority.  We'll actually get to fixing the economic issues, or at least cutting back the budget, the deficit, debt, and letting the economy sort itself out as well as bolstering security.

I'd prefer we stop making trade deals at all, and would prefer if we would tax the ever loving shit out of companies that outsource. And if they refuse to move at least %50 of their jobs back to the US, (we're counting contractors as employees here. So apple is fucked outright) then they automatically lose their patents and copyrights, and anyone within the US can manufacture using their names and patents.

Fuck big companies that outsource. Fuck China.

Can't trust any politician nowadays most are for themselves and have their own agendas regardless of what they all say on these political rallies!

Jr. Systems Administrator

*All my opinions are my own based on my Technical Experiences and Tech Reviews!

2 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

I'd prefer we stop making trade deals at all, and would prefer if we would tax the ever loving shit out of companies that outsource. And if they refuse to move at least %50 of their jobs back to the US, (we're counting contractors as employees here. So apple is fucked outright) then they automatically lose their patents and copyrights, and anyone within the US can manufacture using their names and patents.

Fuck big companies that outsource. Fuck China.

Really, all we need is to just impose those tariffs.  Flat tax down to 10% for all classes, and then impose a consumption tax.  Legalize marijuana, and just tax the marijuana consumption, alcohol, cigarettes, etc.  Kill the social programs, let the states decide their own, cut 80% of the Federal departments, given every state has their own EPA, Education, Motor, etc.  And now people have some insane economic freedom.

1 minute ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Really, all we need is to just impose those tariffs.  Flat tax down to 10% for all classes, and then impose a consumption tax.  Legalize marijuana, and just tax the marijuana consumption, alcohol, cigarettes, etc.  Kill the social programs, let the states decide their own, cut 80% of the Federal departments, given every state has their own EPA, Education, Motor, etc.  And now people have some insane economic freedom.

I'd include "dump a shit load of money into NASA" in there somewhere.

China is looking at space for the long term, I guarantee this because that's how the Chinese think. They play the long game, not this short sighted bullshit that we call a government.

2 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Except for the fact that Trump, even to the very end had to fight for his delegates, his support base, and funding.  Well, self-funding all the way, and support of the people.  Hillary is definitely in the succeeding elite camp, however.  The RINO elite didn't want Trump because he's too nationalistically inclined.  American interests at the helm is dangerous for the establishment, because it can actually boot them from power, when all they wish for is to remain in their jobs, collect money, and live as they live.  

Trump will alienate every other country in the world. Leaving the US as a lonely island in the world with no one but enemies. A man who suggest war crimes as a way to deal with enemies (lets hit the muslim's families) should not be your president.

But then again I'm from Europe, willing to see the world burn.

I'm not completely informed about this but imo if trump becomes president, that would be terrible.

But if i read this, is it right to think how that a hilary presidency won't be much better compared to a trump presidency?

Again i'm not completely informed about the Hilary side (i know somewhat about trump) and this just made me wonder about it.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon