Anonymous Declares Hillary Clinton "Root of All Corruption"

2 minutes ago, TechGod said:

Ohhhhh! So that's why you wanna bomb other people? Friendly reminder. Free speech doesn't cover hate speech which yes, I kinda supported but it in no way covers your horrible ideas about taking other people's lives. 

Everything is hate speech if you think hard enough or don't think hard enough.  Free Speech is absolute.  There is no in-between.

2 minutes ago, RikvE said:

Would you then also educate all people on almost anything? That would get rid of ignorance and populism all at once. 

Ties in nicely to the original subject though. Would kinda fix the problem with both candidates haha

Yes it would. I've said this before but I'll say it again.

The media is the single biggest problem with the world today. Journalists, or rather the companies they work for, focus more on ratings than they do informing the viewer. What we need to do, is mandate that election coverage be done without commentary (no talking heads) and without advertising, AND, no editing. Debates must be covered in full, and no advertising.

I'd also DRASTICALLY change the way the US debate system works, so that (using the presidential debate as an example) we'd end up with 50 candidates (one from each state) for the presidency. They'd get there by winning local and state debates, which must also be covered by local/state news, without commentary or editting, and without advertising.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

6 minutes ago, TechGod said:

Ohhhhh! So that's why you wanna bomb other people? Friendly reminder. Free speech doesn't cover hate speech which yes, I kinda supported but it in no way covers your horrible ideas about taking other people's lives. 

I said shit or get off the pot. I prefer to get off the pot because I don't care about the middle east at all. My point is that if we are going to fight a "War" we need to do it in a way that actually works, and not the most idiotic way possible (which is what we are currently doing).

how are they declaring this? They hate trump more then anything in the world so they have to support Hillary?

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

6 minutes ago, 69ing Rainbow Dash said:

how are they declaring this? They hate trump more then anything in the world so they have to support Hillary?

Not really.

We don't have to vote for D or R. We can vote for whoever the hell we want. There's an option at the bottom of your ballot to write in a name you know. You can vote for yourself, you can vote for an empty chair, anything you want.

And at this point, you're better off just voting for a random third party. If everyone did that we'd see a titanic shift in the behavior of politicians overnight. 

I'd prefer to be voting for John McAfee, because he's intelligent, and awesome (just listen to some of his videos.)

Yeah it gets a bit tinfoil hat at times, but he's HIGHLY intelligent. And he's focusing on actual threats that our politicians probably don't even comprehend. Just listen to him speak. It's worth a few hours of your time.

Sadly he didn't get the libertarian nomination. I might just write his name in anyways.

2 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

Not really.

We don't have to vote for D or R. We can vote for whoever the hell we want. There's an option at the bottom of your ballot to write in a name you know. You can vote for yourself, you can vote for an empty chair, anything you want.

And at this point, you're better off just voting for a random third party. If everyone did that we'd see a titanic shift in the behavior or politicians overnight.

Though not everyone will, and that's why Trump is still the lesser of the two evils, and better for the country.  That and the Libertarians through Johnson are just a joke.  I wanted McAfee to win.  Honestly.  McAfee, fucking McAfee.  I want that man.  

4 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Though not everyone will, and that's why Trump is still the lesser of the two evils, and better for the country.  That and the Libertarians through Johnson are just a joke.  I wanted McAfee to win.  Honestly.  McAfee, fucking McAfee.  I want that man.  

DUDE. I haven't seen another McAfee supporter until now. Although I did convince some kid at work to vote for him. All it took was those two videos I just posted.

I actually tweeted at John McAfee and he responded. Give it a try.

1 minute ago, Trik'Stari said:

DUDE. I haven't seen another McAfee supporter until now. Although I did convince some kid at work to vote for him. All it took was those two videos I just posted.

I actually tweeted at John McAfee and he responded.

I have casual conversations on some days with McAfee and Martin Shrekli.  Both are pretty god damn intelligent, and decent people.  I had a conversation with Shrekli about super-bacteria and the development of new pharma-drugs to combat various diseases, as well as some stocks I was looking in, back when bio-tech / pharma was having some early human testing trials for some blood cancer treatments.

2 hours ago, Trik'Stari said:

I can't disagree.

Personally I think she's worse than trump, because she's intelligent evil and trump is just a moron who's realized that he can get free media by saying ridiculous and inflammatory things. He's a troll.

This whole thing sets a bad precedent.  Can a defendant now claim ignorance of the law as a defense?  That's really the only inference a court could make.

My client did not intend to get behind the wheel intoxicated, nor did they intend to kill anyone.  On these grounds, the charges should be dismissed.

My PC specifications are in my profile.

1 minute ago, Michael McAllister said:

This whole thing sets a bad precedent.  Can a defendant now claim ignorance of the law as a defense?  That's really the only inference a court could make.

My client did not intend to get behind the wheel intoxicated, nor did they intend to kill anyone.  On these grounds, the charges should be dismissed.

Comey basically said in his whole speech, that had it been anyone else, they'd be in jail.  I think, honestly, Comey was threatened.  They pulled something on him and he couldn't refuse.  Given the guy who was going to testify against her, the UN official, was choked to death before the trial.  NOT SUSPICIOUS.  AT ALL.

4 minutes ago, Michael McAllister said:

Basically yes. We now have a precedent that overrules everything I've ever been told about the law. Ignorance is now an excuse.

I watched that entire goddamned congressional hearing. Comey had a fucking SLAM DUNK of a case.

3 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Comey basically said in his whole speech, that had it been anyone else, they'd be in jail.  I think, honestly, Comey was threatened.  They pulled something on him and he couldn't refuse.  Given the guy who was going to testify against her, the UN official, was choked to death before the trial.  NOT SUSPICIOUS.  AT ALL.

Don't forget that one guy, years ago, who "committed suicide" by shooting himself in the BACK OF THE HEAD.

Because that's how people shoot themselves.

2 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

Don't forget that one guy, years ago, who "committed suicide" by shooting himself in the BACK OF THE HEAD.

Because that's how people shoot themselves.

If I was going to do it - I'd do it the right way.  Becoming the world champ of a hot-dog eating competition.  

The reason why should be obvious: Hillary Clinton is always under investigation. Donald Trump, while hateful and prejudiced, hasn't actually done anything illegal (that we know of) outside of possible tax evasion.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

16 minutes ago, straight_stewie said:

The reason why should be obvious: Hillary Clinton is always under investigation. Donald Trump, while hateful and prejudiced, hasn't actually done anything illegal (that we know of) outside of possible tax evasion.

He was sued for scamming people.  The Trump University fiasco is pretty illegal.

My PC specifications are in my profile.

51 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

Not really.

And at this point, you're better off just voting for a random third party. If everyone did that we'd see a titanic shift in the behavior of politicians overnight. 

I'd prefer to be voting for John McAfee, because he's intelligent, and awesome (just listen to some of his videos.)

Yeah it gets a bit tinfoil hat at times, but he's HIGHLY intelligent. And he's focusing on actual threats that our politicians probably don't even comprehend. Just listen to him speak. It's worth a few hours of your time.

Sadly he didn't get the libertarian nomination. I might just write his name in anyways.

not voting dem or rep= throwing away vote LOL

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

3 minutes ago, 69ing Rainbow Dash said:

not voting dem or rep= throwing away vote LOL

I wouldn't necessarily compare it to throwing away a vote, but I definitely wouldn't say you're making a huge contribution outside of hoping that eventually, the party can receive government funding for campaigning. I feel like with the following these third parties are getting with the lack of credible Rep/Dem representatives, it might not be a far off dream.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

10 minutes ago, Suika said:

I wouldn't necessarily compare it to throwing away a vote, but I definitely wouldn't say you're making a huge contribution outside of hoping that eventually, the party can receive government funding for campaigning. I feel like with the following these third parties are getting with the lack of credible Rep/Dem representatives, it might not be a far off dream.

dem/rep made some law so third parties cannot do speeches or can't do something so it is impossible for them to win.  there is no point of voting them. might as well just not vote.

1 minute ago, 69ing Rainbow Dash said:

dem/rep made some law so third parties cannot do speeches or can't do something so it is impossible for them to win.  there is no point of voting them. might as well just not vote.

Are you referring to Gerrymandering, or something I'm completely unaware of?

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

1 hour ago, Michael McAllister said:

The problem is there's a form everyone has to sign if you work under the government service umbrella that says "no you can't do what Hillary Clinton just did, you'll go to jail for essentially treason." You can't say you didn't acknowledge it if you already did.

Hillary Clinton was recorded laughing about how she got the evidence thrown out against a Child Rapist who raped a 12 year old girl so bad the girl tried to commit suicide at 13. Hillary knew the rapist is guilty.

Hillary Clinton Bullied rape victim Paula Jones to stay quiet

Lying to the families victims of Benghazi attack that it was due to some "video".

Trans Pacific Partnership

Putting Coal Miners out of business then flip flops

Gay Marriage

"Sniper Fire"

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

Just now, rcarlos243 said:

Hillary Clinton was recorded laughing about how she got the evidence thrown out against a Child Rapist who raped a 12 year old girl so bad the girl tried to commit suicide at 13. Hillary knew the rapist is guilty.

Hillary Clinton Bullied rape victim Paula Jones to stay quiet

Lying to the families victims of Benghazi attack that it was due to some "video".

Trans Pacific Partnership

Putting Coal Miners out of business then flip flops

Gay Marriage

"Sniper Fire"

And those videos are perfect lessons on how to be a politician.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

3 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Root of all corruption? Nah, although it's probably not literal.

Getting away with shit she shouldn't? Oh hell yeah.

She's not the root of all corruption but she certainly is likely the "Our Lady of Perpetual Corruption".

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Fuck all this shit, I'm moving to Pluto.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer