Anonymous Declares Hillary Clinton "Root of All Corruption"

2 minutes ago, RedWulf said:

The GOP bottle feeds them without telling them where the bottle came from

Yeah I'm voting libertarian this November.

And god forbid, someone disagree with you and the leftists who want a global totalitarian regime.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

2 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

I don't know. Maybe tired of seeing our country suffer to the benefit of others? It's called self-interest and it's natural? If you honestly thing that the Chinese populace give a shit about what goes on in the rest of the world, you're mistaken.

You need to read up on basic economics if you think globalisation is hurting you. But seeya, talking to drumpf supporters is the equivalent of blowing your brains out. 

2 minutes ago, QBtech said:

You're not fighting a nation, you're fighting an ideology. An ideology born out of the US bombing/invading the middle east for no good reason. 

True. I'd argue that we should leave entirely. Or completely bomb them into the ground. Just pointing out that our current tactics are complete shit and don't fucking work at all.

"Shit or get off the pot" as they say.

7 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

The Hillary presidency would basically just be Europe 2.0.  Trump would be better economically, and for freedom of Americans, but not for illegals and anyone from a country currently having constant terror troubles.

And suddenly it made complete sense why Trump is winning...

I can understand why you wouldn't want Europe 2.0.

2 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

The problem with a trump presidency (at least from where I'm watching), is that the direction the US needs to go in socially and politically to remain stable, is in direction opposition to the hundreds of movements and 'ism's that want a slice of the pie. It's not what the ism's are fighting for that's wrong, but the divide they have caused. People that are voting for trump want stability, while (it seems) that those voting for Hilary are looking to have the voice of their ism heard, acknowledged and made "equal." 

I dunno, I guess in my case its easy to have an opinion from the bleachers where this doesn't directly effect me... yet.

Well i live on the other side of the US so i don't care either! :D

Does make sense that Trump will keep the US in some way more stable.

It might cause instability outside the US but i don't know enough about it all to know that for sure.

The issue is that it is very difficult to make people equal. There are atm signs everywhere that people are just not equal.

And i don't think Hilary will change that, i don't think anybody can do that in the US.

I think Europe is a good example that equality is still far from possible because even tho the idea is very noble, it will take a few decades before we will get close to it.

If you look at history and atm it does look like it will repeat itself, again ffs, that a war will become reality at some point in europe.

And the thing is, if it eventually happens, if history repeat itself which is very likely it's just a matter of time, war will happen, again.

At that point whatever progress is made from now-ish will disappear, it will recover and come back but the way to equality will go backwards if progress is made right now.

I could be wrong tho, no idea, this is just what i think.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

1 minute ago, TechGod said:

We want a regime? LOL!

You appear to not know much about your own candidates and party.

I want America to focus on making America better. I don't care about other nations, I don't want to conquer other nations. I just want us to not be as shit as we currently are.

3 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

I don't know. Maybe tired of seeing our country suffer to the benefit of others? It's called self-interest and it's natural? If you honestly thing that the Chinese populace give a shit about what goes on in the rest of the world, you're mistaken.

Then convince your party to get the military the hell out of the middle east and the UN and remove the sanctions on other nations, repay all debts, bring in all the natural reasources we ever need, and somehow teach american to develop and entirely new medical, technological, and industrial infrastructure.

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

The GOP bottle feeds them without telling them where the bottle came from

That would be the Democrats :P  Given they're rooted primarily only in social issues and programs, and not guaranteed ways to stabilize and secure an economy, nor ensure the stabilization of society.  Tell someone they're a victim, and deserve something, and they'll walk around the world thinking they actually are entitled.  

Equality of Opportunity is Freedom.
Equality of Results is Tyranny.

3 minutes ago, TechGod said:

You need to read up on basic economics if you think globalisation is hurting you. But seeya, talking to drumpf supporters is the equivalent of blowing your brains out. 

You keep going with insults rather than making meaningful points that you actually believe in.

Not that I'm surprised. It's all the left really has to stand on other than a faux-moral high horse.

You appear to not know much about your own candidates and party.

I want America to focus on making America better. I don't care about other nations, I don't want to conquer other nations. I just want us to not be as shit as we currently are.

Im out of the US but I know if that dumbass is elected into office, then he'll destroy all alliances with other countries. The US will become the enemy for EVERYONE.

Then convince your party to get the military the hell out of the middle east and the UN and remove the sanctions on other nations, repay all debts, bring in all the natural reasources we ever need, and somehow teach american to develop and entirely new medical, technological, and industrial infrastructure.

I'd rather try that, then keep doing what we're doing.

3 minutes ago, TechGod said:

Im out of the US but I know if that dumbass is elected into office, then he'll destroy all alliances with other countries. The US will become the enemy for EVERYONE.

Not having an alliance does not equate to being enemies. There's this thing called Neutrality?

"We have no interest in your goings on, leave us alone". What's wrong with that? No reason to constantly stick our noses up each others asses.

1 minute ago, Trik'Stari said:

Not having an alliance does not equate to being enemies. There's this thing called Neutrality?

"We have no interest in your goings on, leave us alone". 

And you think Trump will let neutrality exist? You're hopelessly naive. 

1 minute ago, TechGod said:

I doubt it, but trump would be VERY easy to impeach.

I like Trump, because he'd be a wrench thrown in the machine that is our current government.

6 minutes ago, TechGod said:

Global trade = fine.  Globalism = not fine.  Globalism is the attempt to create superstates, like the EU, which is, happily falling in to disrepair with time.  We should see the dissolution of it in the next fifteen years or less if we're lucky.  Nation states are, and will always be the most effective model.  

10 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

Art of war my friend, art of war.

The population of an enemy country, must be considered enemies themselves. Hate to break it to you, but this whole idea of a "moral war" or fighting wars in a way that's "honorable" doesn't work. It hasn't worked since we started trying it in Korea. It's why we lost there, and vietnam, and now in the middle east.

You can't fight an enemy that kills anyone and everyone including themselves, via a police action. You do it by bombing their cities into the ground until they're either dead or they surrender. It's a war of annihilation. Diplomacy and policing just don't work.

I'd funny this, but it needs a response. You don't bomb the living shit out of other humans. Anyone who thinks like that should be sterilized and have their mouth sewn shut. This world does not need aggressiveness like that. Don't fornicate ever, please. 

Welp

I doubt it, but trump would be VERY easy to impeach.

Would he? The people would not be happy, they could not impeach as that would require him to break a law or vow. 

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

1 minute ago, RikvE said:

I'd funny this, but it needs a response. You don't bomb the living shit out of other humans. Anyone who thinks like that should be sterilized and have their mouth sewn shut. This world does not need aggressiveness like that. Don't fornicate ever, please. 

The hypocrisy and idiocy of your statement, doesn't really need to be pointed out. "you're horrible and aggressive, you should die and not procreate".

Just stop.

2 minutes ago, TechGod said:

Trump plays the role on stage as the populist candidate.  He's tactful enough to take a million dollars and grow it in to an empire(most people waste that money away in weeks or months.  It's not a lot.)  Neutrality will easily exist, as will trade.  Trade deals?  Nawh.  And at the end of the day - American interests come before the rest of the world, which is the preferable option.  Germany should put Germany first.  China puts themselves first, and the UK chose their own way as well.  We all should have our individual destinies.

Though we should annex Canada.  The maple syrup mines will be well needed for the feasts.

1 minute ago, Trik'Stari said:

The hypocrisy and idiocy of your statement, doesn't really need to be pointed out. "you're horrible and aggressive, you should die and not procreate".

Just stop.

I never said you should die. Just prevent you from sharing these horrible, anti human ideas. 
Learn to read please :)

Welp

2 minutes ago, marldorthegreat said:

Would he? The people would not be happy, they could not impeach as that would require him to break a law or vow. 

I mean if he's trying to start shit with other nations, without congressional approval he's breaking the law. Only Congress can declare war. The president can't do much more than act defensively and take some minor actions. He has to request a declaration of war after a certain amount of time (although I'm not sure what happens if he/she doesn't)

3 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

Just stop.

That's cause quite frankly, you deserve the aggressiveness coming your way. 

2 minutes ago, TechGod said:

Unless they riot.

The reason trump is doing so well is because he is anti-establishment. Impeaching him will be the exact opposite of what the people want.

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

2 minutes ago, RikvE said:

I never said you should die. Just prevent you from sharing these horrible, anti human ideas. 
Learn to read please :)

Congratulations, you are now a totalitarian. "anyone who disagrees with me or says things I don't like, shouldn't be allowed to speak!".

God the hypocrisy of the left is jaw dropping. Even worse you can't see it.