Best Beats Headphones...

Merc.

... I know. You don't like the idea that I'm considering Beats right? Well It's my money and I can do whatever I want with them.

So, I want to buy new headphones (Beats) and I'm not sure which one to get.

My budget is 100 to 300 Euros. (can be extended to 400 only with good reason.)

Which model is best for these requirements:

Durability:

Sound Quality:

Comfort:

Looks:

Noise Isolation:

I don't want In-ears or earbuds.

I will be using headphones for everything basically. Gym, travel, walking to school, casual listening in front of my loud computer etc...

So tell me which is your favourite model of beats headphones.

I was considering these:  Beats Solo 2, Mixr, Studio 2.0, Studio wireless, solo2 wireless. 

Thank you for your help. :)

King of Off Topic.

... I know. You don't like the idea that I'm considering Beats right? Well It's my money and I can do whatever I want with them.

Of course, but this is my recommendation and I can't recommend them!

But anyways, you say you don't want in ears or earbuds.. Which are the same thing right?

Or do you mean on ears?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Read this and also see the recommendations.

http://lifehacker.com/are-beats-by-dre-headphones-any-good-1509805994

That’s right. We don’t have to tell you that Beats are overpriced. When you buy a pair of Beats, you’re paying for style and branding. If that’s what you want, then go for it—we have no vested interest in what you wear on your head. But if you’re looking for awesome sound, we have some headphones you might like better.

Many audiophiles would have you believe Beats are bad because have too much bass. I disagree. It’s that they have too much low quality bass, with even worse mids and treble. If you want to hear what Beats sound like, pull up your equalizer and ram the midbass frequencies up. Hear that loud, boomy, awful noise? That’s what Beats sound like...

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

If you really have to, the beats Solo 2. That's the decent sounding one.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

if you don't mind on ears I definitely recommend solo2. if you want to save half the price then look at akg's k450 line up - basically same sound quality if not better, although with 99% less swag..

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

M50X. Beats are never worth it.

My baby| CPU: Core i5-4690K  |  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  |  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus |   Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | GPU: MSI R9 390  |  RAM: 16 GB - G.Skill Ripjaws X |

We brawlers are sustained by willpower, even if mocked as reckless and crazy! - Kamina

"Durability" and Beats don't exactly go together. Even if you liked their bass heavy signature (everyone enjoys different sound), this doesn't change the fact their build quality is pretty shoddy with many owners citing cracked headbands as a common issue. They are also artificially weighted to give the illusion of higher quality materials were used.

That's like asking for the best form of pneumonia. If you insist on buying beats, have a look at the Beats Pro. These are at least metal and not the usual plastic shit

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

So, I want to buy new headphones (Beats) and I'm not sure which one to get.

My budget is 100 to 300 Euros. (can be extended to 400 only with good reason.)

Which model is best for these requirements:

Durability:

Sound Quality:

Comfort:

Looks:

Noise Isolation:

I don't want In-ears or earbuds.

I will be using headphones for everything basically. Gym, travel, walking to school, casual listening in front of my loud computer etc...

So tell me which is your favourite model of beats headphones.

I was considering these:  Beats Solo 2, Mixr, Studio 2.0, Studio wireless, solo2 wireless. 

Thank you for your help. :)

Well, on ear's aren't the best for the gym

I have a pair of sennheiser cx175's which are great, because there's decent sound quality and they're lightweight. Also less than $40

EDIT: $30 with shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-Headphones-Ear-canal-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B00G4BZOOG%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJ7VMODKUTIUWFY2Q%26tag%3Dheadfiorg-pro-mct-lo-t-d-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB00G4BZOOG

& they're very comfortable as well as durable

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Only reason to buy them is "style" they are all crap, if you really want them get the best looking ones...

Well... Why are so many people using them if they are so terrible? 

King of Off Topic.

The only thing I would recommend are the Solo 2s

Other than that there isn't much to say about Beats

If you really want style with sound then go for something like Beyerdynamic 

But anyways, you say you don't want in ears or earbuds.. Which are the same thing right?

Or do you mean on ears?

In ears are the ones that you shove in your ear, ear buds are the ones that go in your ear but you dont have to shove them in, like the old Apple earbuds.

earbud-and-Canalphone.png

When in doubt, re-format.

"Durability" and Beats don't exactly go together. Even if you liked their bass heavy signature (everyone enjoys different sound), this doesn't change the fact their build quality is pretty shoddy with many owners citing cracked headbands as a common issue. They are also artificially weighted to give the illusion of higher quality materials were used.

Eh I wouldn't really reference that article

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Ever heard of Marketing and Apple?

MKBHD video on it:

Mostly it's a fashion trend and its marketing. People tend to go with the most popular choice instead of thinking what the best choice would be for them. Same reason why a lot of people choose Apple (not that Apple is particularly bad, but often most people tend to ignore the other options due to it not being a trend).

Becuase they are seen as a fashion accessory and not as a functional product.

On a side not, an appeal to popularity is a logical fallacy, so your logic isn't coherent.

If you want to get a pair of Beats by Dre, I guess I can recommend the Solo 2, since they aren't too expensive.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Marketing. Marketing. Marketing.

They spend loads of money on sponsoring athletes and musicians to promote their products.

"Oh dang, Y uses Beats By Dre! If Y uses them, then they most be great!"

But get whatever Beats floats your boat.

just cause they use em doesn't mean there good.

Because social status.

They suck, the only reason any dumb kid buys them is because you get a crappy pair of headphones endorsed by some rapper that I'm pretty sure isn't actually a doctor.

Beats are to headphones as what the phono player is to mp3 devices (yes those do still exist.)

Seriously comparing them to apple isn't even fair to apple (and I HATE apple products).

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Get the fake DR Dre Beats, they are the best ones!

Otherwise, in real life when I see somebody with Dr Dre beats I have no respect for them and want to punch them in the face  :unsure:

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU