Project CARS devs address AMD performance issues, AMD drivers to blame entirely, PhysX runs on CPU only, no GPU involvement whatsoever.

How is the fact that he has a RM 650 relevant to the discussion.

it's relevant to his credibility.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

did you actually test those things or did you just made that up? also

you have a RM 650......

What are you even talking about? I don't have either of those cards. I do have the internet, so I can read reviews, like Linus', etc.

What does my PSU have to do with anything? Are you ok?

I'm well within reason to say what I've been saying. You have no credibility what so ever as in all of the discussions I've seen, you have used only a single source, plus there was that attempt at a meme with the witcher 3 hairworks. I however have used a wide range of sources that all back up my points. You just can't be bothered to read them, kind of like the way you can't be bothered to find-much less read- more than a single source.

You know how to google, I'm very impressed. Now stop the name calling, and be constructive.

You have (as the only person I might add), claimed that CUDA support automatically results in full GameWorks support. You have NOT in any way, shape or form, proved that point. Further more, you have completely ignored, that most of the VisualFX effects does not use APEX/PhysX, based on NVidia's own homepage. So what are you on about?

In what way? What are you two on about?

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Since we are throwing random crap at the wall , I like carrots.

Must be very relevant to the issue at hand.

Would you believe it. I like carrots too. I wonder if they actually improve your vision at night or that's just an old myth.

Steve

What are you even talking about? I don't have either of those cards. I do have the internet, so I can read reviews, like Linus', etc.

You know how to google, I'm very impressed. Now stop the name calling, and be constructive.

You have (as the only person I might add), claimed that CUDA support automatically results in full GameWorks support. You have NOT in any way, shape or form, proved that point. Further more, you have completely ignored, that most of the VisualFX effects does not use APEX/PhysX, based on NVidia's own homepage. So what are you on about?

In what way? What are you two on about?

I did prove it, but apparently you can't read too well. And FYI, nothing I have been doing is against the CoC, and I've made sure of that.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

So this is what we have come to.

Its not the arguments its the people right ?

You people are being so silly at this point .

So you own a RM 850 I should ignore everything you say is that how it works?

You people need to explain to me how it works lol.

9Q8TlhA.png

Is it now? So how does having a RM650 affect credibility may I ask.

Steve

I do have the internet, so I can read reviews, like Linus', etc.

for a person who claims that, you don't seem to have a single shred of knowledge about RM 650-750 series of PSU. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

So this is what we have come to.

Its not the arguments its the people right ?

You people are being so silly at this point .

So you own a RM 850 I should ignore everything you say is that how it works?

You people need to explain to me how it works lol.

@ plz.....stop.

for a person who claims that, you don't seem to have a single shred of knowledge about RM 650-750 series of PSU. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

If your PSU isnt *insert prefered brand* you are scum obviously !

You are sub human scum if your PSU inst *insert prefered brand*.

I thought this was common sense people come on.

/s

not yours particularly, but national's in where he claims to be the expert in reading reviews from the internet. and has a RM 650-750 series.... 

people still don't get it. this is hilarious.

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

I did prove it, but apparently you can't read too well. And FYI, nothing I have been doing is against the CoC, and I've made sure of that.

You really did not. You posted a link to a job opening, from a one man company, whose website no longer exists. A company, that made small commercials, and needed actual video FX, not gaming. You completely misunderstood that post.

You also linked to one VisualFX effect, that used APEX, which I had already said existed, but that all the *works effects are not in any way dependant on PhysX or CUDA: Notice how all GameWorks effects are actually able to render on GCN cards? How is that possible, if CUDA is needed? I've said it before, AMD has said it before, and game devs has officially said this before: This is an optimization issue.

You have completely lost me, why are people discussing my PSU?

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

not yours particularly, but national's in where he claims to be the expert in reading reviews from the internet. and has a RM 650-750 series.... 

That's a nice logical fallacy right there; where have I said that? And what does that have to do with my PSU?

You really did not. You posted a link to a job opening, from a one man company, whose website no longer exists. A company, that made small commercials, and needed actual video FX, not gaming. You completely misunderstood that post.

You also linked to one VisualFX effect, that used APEX, which I had already said existed, but that all the *works effects are not in any way dependant on PhysX or CUDA: Notice how all GameWorks effects are actually able to render on GCN cards? How is that possible, if CUDA is needed? I've said it before, AMD has said it before, and game devs has officially said this before: This is an optimization issue.

You have completely lost me, why are people discussing my PSU?

And again, your not reading everything. Or doing your own research.

PMSL

And again, your not reading everything. Or doing your own research.

Then please do enlighten me oh wise one.

Then please do enlighten me oh wise one.

Do your own research, I'm done wasting time trying to get someone to read what has been posted and linked.

PMSL

Do your own research, I'm done wasting time trying to get someone to read what has been posted and linked.

I've debunked everything you have linked (that I have seen), so I can only conclude, that you have no argumentation left, and have gone full Macintosh on my PSU, for some weird reason.

I've debunked everything you have linked (that I have seen), so I can only conclude, that you have no argumentation left, and have gone full Macintosh on my PSU, for some weird reason.

Nope, 1 source doesn't count as anything. You'd know this if you'd been through high school or failing that, college.

PMSL

Nope, 1 source doesn't count as anything. You'd know this if you'd been through high school or failing that, college.

ITT : 

Project personal attacks addresses the personal attacks.

Personal attacks to blame entirely.

ITT : 

Project personal attacks addresses the personal attacks.

Personal attacks to blame entirely.

Don't bother. Seems like he went full macintosh on me. Nothing he says, makes any sense, and he lacks basic understanding of GameWorks, PhysX, APEX and CUDA. And he ignores official statements by game devs. Him going off on my PSU, just shows far into the deep end he's gone. Seriously, wtf was that about?

Since we are throwing random crap at the wall , I like carrots.

Must be very relevant to the issue at hand.

I strongly dislike carrots therefore you're not able to talk about games/GPUs. /s

On a side note how has a 49 page argument not been locked yet?

can not get people to agree with my misinformed biased opinion, Must lock the thread. /s

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

I strongly dislike carrots therefore you're not able to talk about games/GPUs. /s

On a side note how has a 49 page argument not been locked yet?

You monster !

A regular intake of carrots obviously makes you smarter and thus more fit to GPU/ games debates.

Everyone knows this!

/s

You monster !

A regular intake of carrots obviously makes you smarter and thus more fit to GPU/ games debates.

Everyone knows this!

/s

At least 50 verified sources or a letter from God himself to prove this or you make stuff up and spew rumours.

The silliness in this thread is unbelievable.  A few AMD  fanboys with their knickers in a knot because they can't blame nvidia and won't let it die, they then get upset because they think they are being personally attacked.  If you feel personally attacked it's probably because you are too emotionally invested in the discussion.

The facts have been laid out,  the debate has been done to death, the conclusion has been drawn.  There is nothing left to do so any further debate is simply refusal to accept when you are wrong.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

What's wrong with them? Yes, they are overpriced and only tier three. But still, power supplies having nothing to do with this discussion does it? No It Does Not!

If your PSU isnt *insert prefered brand* you are scum obviously !

You are sub human scum if your PSU inst *insert prefered brand*.

I thought this was common sense people come on.

/s

IW8simF.gif

What's wrong with them? Yes, they are overpriced and only tier three. But still, power supplies having nothing to do with this discussion does it? No It Does Not!

Steve