cockpit this name just gives me sexual ideas.

How made this name ??? You can buy this cockpit for only 799$ such an amazing name and amazing deal.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

saw all Linus' Instagram posts about building this!!!

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

This thing looks amazing

You also may want to take care of the spam Nick :D

Shhhh.... we need spam and I don't want a warning point.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

2 videos in a day?

The fist one had some issues, so this is the video for toady and the other video will be up tomorrow.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

looks cool, but nothing the Racing Sim boys haven't been doing for years. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

Linus, I think it's time for some new socks...

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

God that clown in the living room would creep the hell out of me.

2 videos in a day?

2 (videos in a day) + 1 (gaming cockpit) = 3. Cat. Their are 3 letters in cat. Obutto Gaming Cockpit = Linus Cat Tips Confirmed!

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Code of Conduct ■ Suggestions ■ Report a Bug ■ FAQ with Windspeed36 ■ Useful Links ■ Memes

That joke though Linus!

As for the music. I like it, but i think the old intro's music was synonymous with LTT (to me), and i don't think getting rid of that was the best thing to do. But in the end, it's just music, no big deal.

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Linus, I think it's time for some new socks...

Be sure to donate if you want to see @LinusTech wearing new socks.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

No Makey Makey video? :(

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

No Makey Makey video? :(

Tomorrow m8.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Tomorrow m8.

there was a post for it, but the video is now private so that's why I asked :P

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

there was a post for it, but the video is now private so that's why I asked :P

It had some issues that is why it's delayed.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

NEW INTRO

We TECH thing seriously..

YOU GET IT?!

Well, so that means the tagline will randomize every new video just like the chalkboard scene in the Simpsons intro? :D

"We tech things seriously"

OT: No thanks, I'm fine with my cheapo desk/chair setup right now. Still pretty freaking cool doe... ;)

Click here to claim your free Linus plushie.

"We tech things seriously."

Still better than "Cool ideas. Great videos.", and I know it's not very easy to come up with something original and captivating, but I'm not too certain about it.

Maybe I just need some time to get used to it. 

But I still disagree on the music used. It doesn't fit with the outro music, and as I said in the MaKey MaKey thread, it lacks the "funkiness" and snappy, exciting attitude like the old one, which I really enjoyed. 

Anyways, actually on topic with the item. 

Seems like it'd be a huge pain to setup, and even if it was available in Aus I wouldn't go for it after getting out of my liquidised million dollar cheque bath (also, supposedly Google doesn't seem to think that cheque exists in the dictionary...). 

I don't really like how it takes up such a huge amount of room, and I'd rather get a large Ikea desk along with a triple monitor stand and keep my chair instead. 

Still quite nice, but certainly not for me, it just seems like it's too much of a hassle, and for such a monster price tag (800 USD/1000 AUD is a damn lot for me) it's just not worth it, even if I was into multi-monitor gaming and had a habit of spreading things out. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!