WHY would ANYONE want this??

nicklmg

yes but in a month if you want to search this video by its product name, how would you? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

5 minutes ago, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:

yes but in a month if you want to search this video by its product name, how would you? 

They say "tags" but I have had a lot of trouble going back and finding old LTT videos sometimes

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Trust us, nobody wants the clickbaits :P

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

I clicked hoping to see "$850 Intel Optane Persistent Memory Module vs $85 M.2 SSD in DIMM".

I was disappointed.

"Mankind’s greatest mistake will be its inability to control the technology it has created."

It's funny because the thread title is worse than the video title that is actually decent and makes sense. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

It's a good choice for when you want to make an ITX or mATX system with a motherboard that doesn't have m.2 connectors.

Or, maybe you don't have space or don't want to use double sided tape to stick a SATA SSD to the sides, or maybe the m.2 connector is on the back side of the board and would be obstructed normally in the case.

I don't understand how would Linus think it's actually to show SSD as memory... and it wouldn't be safe to overload the memory VRM with the requirements of a SSD (you have 1.2v..1.35v in the slots and around 2w per stick ... but the SSD may pull up to 6-8w when writing to flash memory and the adapter would have to boost that 1.2v to 3.3v ...

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

WHY would ANYONE want to watch an LTT video with a clickbait title and thumbnail??

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

what about ROG’s DIMM.2 on their Rampage boards?

Coconut

Tag or Quote me for me to see your reply!

5 hours ago, fasauceome said:

They say "tags" but I have had a lot of trouble going back and finding old LTT videos sometimes

Oh, so all I have to do is make a database of all the tags associated with every LTT video, search using those, and hope the video is on the first few pages.

I feel like they've used this title before

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

12 minutes ago, Arika S said:

I feel like they've used this title before

I think the last time was Intel Lied instead of "they" 

who are "they" actually?

@VegetableStu they make them without the Memory mount

image.png.5a67c1a443e5c38ab6c10c5a92bf2d4c.png

You could slap these bad boys all over your case.  :D

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

I love the new look however I still don't understand why Yvonne got Linus' old office .Yes she needed a bigger office with two desks but I genuinely feel like Linus' new office is just as big as Linus' old office.