PC vs Mac

montyrule

I voted for Mac because even though they are expensive you do indeed pay for a well built (but still expensive) product.

Check Yourself Before You Shrek Yourself

I voted for Mac because even though they are expensive you do indeed pay for a well built (but still expensive) product.

Steven-Jobs-9354805-2-402.jpg  Macintosh for life :P

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I use both. For battery life on my macbook and usability on my pc

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Isn't PC Also a synonym/slang for IBM Compatible, which has a standard law for both software and hardware? Got ya.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

OS X all day.

No, I'm not kidding.

Steven-Jobs-9354805-2-402.jpg

Exactly, I cannot agree more. Rip in pieces steve jabs.

Intel Core i5 4670k 》Asus Z87 GRYPHON 》8gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz

Asus R9 280 STRIX 3GB》Samsung 840EVO 250gb 》Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Corsair GS 800W 》Corsair 350D Case 》Corsair Hydro H110

Isn't PC Also a synonym/slang for IBM Compatible, which has a standard law for both software and hardware? Got ya.

PC = Personal computer, a term used to label any computer that only required one person to operate it. coined back when computers were shifting from large mainframes to single unit consoles.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Okay his question should be how much does he value going on holiday and eating. He should embarsse the saying embrasse the debet because u are going to be In a lot of it if u by a gaming mac or if ur getting a mac for productivity u are dumb

I honestly can't take you seriously with that grammar.

I use Windows for everything just because of the flexibility. That being said I am starting to dabble in Linux and have used Mac's but didn't like locked in feel.

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

-snip-

i have an white macbook from 07' and it still is rock solid, exept a few small cracks from carrieing it twice a day and using it up to 8 hours/day.

still 5-6 hours of battery life.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

An Intel PC is an Intel PC. If you want to ask which OS is better? That would make more sense. For the record. A Mac is a pretty crappy Intel PC for the price.

If you think you can't run Mac OS on a Intel PC? Well..you bought media BS. Mac OS is 29 bucks. 

http://www.tonymacx86.com/home.php

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

MAC FOR LIFE (jk, i'm not steve jobs...)

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

2.OS - In school we have those all-in-one macs (I don't even know what they're called) and it was really a pain in the back to switch from Windows to IOS. I grew up with Windows and I don't think that will change in the near future

3.I hate apple </3

1. It called an iMac. It is one of the most beautiful all-in-one made with carved aluminum and glass. It is also able to game. It come with either a 1080p IPS panel or a 2560X1400p IPS panel with 8MS of response time.
  2. You are a uneducated minor.

Quote me to get a reply!

I used to be a mac fanboy but I switched over initially for gaming but now I have other reasons (flexibility, Linux, etc)

CPU: Intel i5 2310 Mobo: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: MSI 760 Twin Frozr 4GB RAM: 8GB ADATA XPG Gaming Series 

Storage: OCZ Aglility 3 120 GB SSD, 2 250GB Segate HDDs Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 PSU: Antec NEO ECO 520W

Both

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Although I do prefer PC I do see the value in Apple products. They have good build quality and they look great (well most of them) and OS X is easy to use (and IOS for that matter).

CPU: Intel i5 2310 Mobo: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: MSI 760 Twin Frozr 4GB RAM: 8GB ADATA XPG Gaming Series 

Storage: OCZ Aglility 3 120 GB SSD, 2 250GB Segate HDDs Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 PSU: Antec NEO ECO 520W

I use my Windows PC to game and just have fun on, and I use my macbook pro pc for work. OP, you really should have a both option. As for your comment about hardware *facepalms* They have the same hardware inside last I checked.

1. You are a uneducated minor.

I wouldn't go calling anyone uneducated with English like that. Especially when he only voiced how he feels about something and did not actually state anything that is untrue.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

PC because I like to game and Mac isn't the best at that.... :S

Depends on the games you like really. I can run EU4, CK2, Minecraft, BL2 and others natively and they rock. (Do it when I travel).

Unless my favorite PC games come out on Mac OS, then I would never actually switch. The whole no upgradability in terms of GPU is a big reason. Though dual booting is actually useful.

That being said I have no problem with using something like a MacBook.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Mac is generally preferred for the production work like mainly audio production as it provides better production, and pc is for gaming....

Apple really fools people on one thing....Retina Display....its a high resolution display so it gives a finished image nothing more...

Mac is generally preferred for the production work like mainly audio production as it provides better production, and pc is for gaming....

no it's not. It Might be preferred by the odd one or two home users but majority of studios run windows based protools setups.

Depends on the games you like really. I can run EU4, CK2, Minecraft, BL2 and others natively and they rock. (Do it when I travel).

I play BF4, Rust, and DayZ.