Ways to get out and live in another country

D3addr0p

So I want to get out of my country and I have thought of ways to do them, there might be more that's why I'm asking.

Countries I am interested in living in: Canada. Russia. Japan. USA(maybe).

I know some of these countries are incredibly hard to get into but I also want to make a living in them, ways I thought of are:

1. Get a job locally of an international company and try to get sent over to these countries.

2. Work hard and get certificates and apply for jobs in these countries.

3. Work hard and get money to buy a business in these countries.

I really need to leave my country so any suggestions as to what I can do?

Options 1 and 2 are realistic while 3 is a bit ambitious. I'm not sure what your interests are but jobs that typically outsource from other countries are nursing, au pair and other jobs that take care of other people (not prostitution). Sometimes engineering but you would have to be really smart.

And don't fall for scams asking you to live in a foreign country where they ask you to pay a fee up front to some sketchy establishment. 

36 minutes ago, D3addr0p said:

Canada. Russia. Japan. USA(maybe).

My Plan is also to leave my country.

Why Russia and Japan? I watched some youtube videos of foreigners in Japan and they said foreigner aren´t exactly welcome.

36 minutes ago, D3addr0p said:

I can tell you my general long term plan:

First step:

Get a degree or a job in a field that is needed in your preferred countries. Pick something where you can easily work in a foreign country, for example becoming a lawyer is a bad idea. 

The reason behind is that most countries offer special working visa for highly skilled people. The USA has, for example, H1B visa. It is easier to get this in a way into these countries.

Second step:

Work a few years to get some experience in your country before you try to leave because getting a working visa in a foreign country isn´t exactly easy for a student.

I would recommend working for a big multinational company because they can send you to a foreign country to work for them there. This is why some countries have also a special visa for this case, for example, the USA.

I, for example, picked computer science. I am lucky that I live in the EU so I can easily work in foreign countries in Europe and not worry too much about the working visa. I plan to find a job in Switzerland, Norway, Ireland or the UK at first to gain some experience after I finish my computer science degree. My long-term goal, however, is to leave Europe. 

Of course, many things can happen in the meantime but it is at least a plan

Another strategy is to find a husband/wife in your preferred country. Marry and it will be easy to get in.

Another option is to see if a university has a transfer program to your desired country. I know George Mason University here in the States has a campus in South Korea and some were able to do a year or two in the States. In that time frame you can look for a job that can sponsor you to stay.

my government:

1160625.jpg

canada seems nice

japan sucks, they still think they're superior race or some shit, they were allied with the nazi germany for a reason

USA won't let you in so even trying it's kinda useless at this point

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Are you still in school? If so, then IMO, the best way to be in another country, is to study hard and then apply to the college or university in the country you want to be in. From there continue to study hard, and then find a job, where then you might have a chance to stay.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

It's pretty easy to get into Canada. Just get a job in a trade that's in demand.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Are we talking about legal or illegal immigration? Japan is cool only if you're frankly really into Japan. Otherwise I'd say pass. Japanese people are VERY proud of their heritage and foreigners can and often do get a lot of shit for not being "real Japanese." They also have the highest suicide rate, so they got that going for them. Japan is slowly starting to turn away from traditionalism with the younger generation, but that remains yet to be seen if that's a good thing or not. Otherwise Japan is kind of weird.

I have no idea why anyone would want to move to Russia. Most of the people living there don't like it, and the ones that do are more just because they were born there. A lot of poor people, dirt, grime, and very little to do or anything of interest.

Canada is okay if you're super liberal, just being honest. They can now fine and jail you for "hate speech" or using the wrong pronoun to describe a "him" or "her." Shim. Whatever.

Honestly I'm American, call me biased, but I know a few people who immigrated here legally and made a life for themselves and achieved the idealistic "American Dream." A lot of what happens gets blown out of the water, and a lot of it is honestly the medias fault for fanning the flames and giving idiots attention and spotlights to both push their own agenda and get more views. Politics seem to be at a turning point though where people are getting fed up enough with it.

America is often called hyper-violent, sexist, and racist, and none of those are really true. Statistically, per capita America is one of the safest countries in the world. Fun thing is, if you cut out the big liberal anti-gun metropolises like New York, Chicago, L.A.... Houston I believe? Some big city in Texas, those numbers drop even further. Even then most of those are gang related crimes. Sexism and racism can be present on a personal basis, but not in any official workplace environment, where it's highly illegal. IF it is present, there's a legitimate lawsuit for you to win. It wouldn't be near as bad as the discrimination faced in Japan though, where the women are blamed for being molested because they wear a skirt.

I said before I know some immigrants that I'm perfectly fine and happy with, but for some reason there's also a LOT of immigrants that come in (Legally and illegally) that just assume that America will assimilate with them, rather than them assimilating with America. I don't understand this logic, and America really seems to be the only place where this holds true. Imagine if I went to live in Japan, but didn't want to eat their food, learn their language, understand their culture or history, and called them racist every time they disagreed with me. They'd get pissed pretty quickly and everyone would just call me a stupid American, but for some reason this exact thing happens with people that come here and people just fall before them.

My dad grew up in Mexico on a ranch and eventually made his way to America (he had a dual citizenship) and he pretty hates most of the Mexicans here. Which is kind of funny, but he's got a point. He had a job where the boss came out and told some Mexican coworkers what to do for the day and they stood there saying "Yes" to everything, then asked my dad to translate when the boss left. He obliged and then asked how long they've been in America. Take a guess how long these guys had been in America and couldn't speak enough English to communicate with their boss.... go on... ready? 20 years. Twenty. How can you live in a country for 20 years and not be able to talk to your boss at LEAST? They literally just sit in their little barrio hood, watching Mexican broadcasts, listening to Mexican radio, and expecting things to be catered to them.

They may have also been the same guys that got caught by Border Patrol to be deported back for the holidays and showed up again a few weeks later. They literally used the system as a free return ticket home. They did it every year.

Anyways, TLDR, whatever country you go to, you assimilate with them, not vice versa.

#Muricaparrotgang

1 hour ago, fpo said:

Getting into the USA illegally is surprisingly easy. 

Once in the USA, you can get a sponsor if you work hard. A sponsor is someone that says you work for them & they do something to let you stay in the country. Otherwise if you’re a refugee, you can probably go to the embassy and get in provided you pass the background check. 

Idk if Japan is easy to get into. From what I heard, people caught trying to get in are put into a special detention center where you’re yelled at and locked in a small room with many people. 

Idk anything about Canada. 

I’m almost certain the Russian citizens will kill you if you’re of certain descents. I don’t know much but the citizens seem very nationalistic. 

Problem with Japan is that it is very hard to immigrate there legally. To be eligible, you need to have high income/wealth OR have high valued skills. Those exclude most of people here I presume. Well, if you are one of the few who have over millions USD in liquid assets and holders of doctorate degree plus years of experience in a high skilled  occupation, congrats to you. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

7 hours ago, BadMonkey said:

immigration by marriage

That's the easiest way....

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

If you are still in highschool try applying to UWC after that going to a US university is very easy, you would have to play your cards well to stay in the US during college, bit Europe will open its doors for you 

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL

52 minutes ago, BadMonkey said:

But not necessarily cheap. Women can be expensive. Not to mention divorce.

Do you know why divorce is so expensive?

BECAUSE IT'S WORTH IT!!!!!!

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 hour ago, BadMonkey said:

But not necessarily cheap. Women can be expensive. Not to mention divorce.

I am total with you. Women can also pressure you during the first years because they know that you will be deported if they divorce.

On 9/26/2018 at 1:22 PM, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Options 1 and 2 are realistic while 3 is a bit ambitious. I'm not sure what your interests are but jobs that typically outsource from other countries are nursing, au pair and other jobs that take care of other people (not prostitution). Sometimes engineering but you would have to be really smart.

And don't fall for scams asking you to live in a foreign country but they ask you to pay a fee up front to some sketchy establishment. 

We do outsource for prostitues here in NZ. It’s actually classed as one of the professions that is “preferred” for entry.

2 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

We do outsource for prostitues here in NZ. It’s actually classed as one of the professions that is “preferred” for entry.

Classy.

#Muricaparrotgang

On 9/25/2018 at 9:12 PM, D3addr0p said:

So I want to get out of my country and I have thought of ways to do them, there might be more that's why I'm asking.

Countries I am interested in living in: Canada. Russia. Japan. USA(maybe).

I know some of these countries are incredibly hard to get into but I also want to make a living in them, ways I thought of are:

1. Get a job locally of an international company and try to get sent over to these countries.

2. Work hard and get certificates and apply for jobs in these countries.

3. Work hard and get money to buy a business in these countries.

Might want to rethink about moving to the US. Its a pain in the dick to get a green card. Without a green card if you get caught working you get deported pretty quick, well... you actually go to detention then eventually get deported. I think I heard Canada is also kinda hard to get a work visa as well. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

3 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

If it's legal there then there you go OP. NZ is looking for talent.

10 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

If it's legal there then there you go OP. NZ is looking for talent.

It’s semi-legal, but it is on the list of skilled professions for entry.

5 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

It’s semi-legal, but it is on the list of skilled professions for entry.

I probably should’ve applied as a hooker in NZ instead of trying to apply for a MSc in Auckland years ago... :D

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

Might want to rethink about moving to the US. Its a pain in the dick to get a green card. Without a green card if you get caught working you get deported pretty quick, well... you actually go to detention then eventually get deported. I think I heard Canada is also kinda hard to get a work visa as well. 

There's work visas and other methods. It's been done before.

#Muricaparrotgang

1 minute ago, JZStudios said:

There's work visas and other methods. It's been done before.

Yeah, but immigration is a hot button issue. Not to mention the person we have in the white house right now is not pro immigration. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

29 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

I probably should’ve applied as a hooker in NZ instead of trying to apply for a MSc in Auckland years ago... :D

:( in the far future I will approve your MSc

33 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

:( in the far future I will approve your MSc

Nvm, I prefer studying the action potential, power stroke, and second messengers. xD

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

18 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Nvm, I prefer studying the action potential, power stroke, and second messengers. xD

we’re doing some pretty spicy work with MT, should be fun.