Ways to get out and live in another country

D3addr0p
On 9/26/2018 at 2:14 PM, wasab said:

Problem with Japan is that it is very hard to immigrate there legally. To be eligible, you need to have high income/wealth OR have high valued skills.

It is not correct, if you have a company which will guarantee that you will work for them, getting working permit is not that difficult.

Japan is specific country and people need to realize that anime/manga/etc IS NOT real Japan. Also it is not typical multicultural country where you are sort of welcome to not to change, but it is more the country where the better you assimilate in the local culture, the more you will profit. Also without knowing Japanese your options are extremely limited.

17 hours ago, Donut417 said:

Yeah, but immigration is a hot button issue. Not to mention the person we have in the white house right now is not pro immigration. 

Bullshit. He's not pro-illegal immigration. The only other concern is the middle eastern "immigrants" which have worked out well for Europe. People sign up to take in a homeless teenager and instead end up with a 40 year old radical with a 2 and a half foot long beard. There's screening that takes place. That also doesn't apply for work Visa's and other forms of legal migration since it wouldn't be a mass refugee migration influx.

I'm sick and tired of the "Trump is racist" rhetoric. Trump clearly stated that he doesn't want illegals who are criminals. Fun fact, ALL illegals are criminals. It's in the name. They're here illegally.

Let me tell you how immigration is supposed to work: You want the best people in your country. That's it. No one complained about NZ's preferred immigration, or Canadas. So again like I said before, America's the only country that has this stupid double standard where were just supposed to take in anybody, which is how we now have health care and housing for people that aren't even supposed to be here. And like I mentioned with my dads coworkers they don't assimilate, they don't try to become legal, they abuse the system, and then send money back to their family in whatever country.

On the flip side, my sister in law immigrated here legally, works her ass off, and raises and supports her family here. There's nothing wrong with that. She also refuses government health care and also gets pissed off at the people that abuse the system. We don't want system abusers who are useless and do nothing but suck money out of other peoples wallets. We want people that will produce, be productive, and beneficial to the country.

So let's go back to the immigrants, are there genuine immigrants who want a better life? Sure. We have no problem with them, but we either need to screen all of them and weed out the ones we don't want, the ones that are radicals, or we need to go back to like the olden times and keep them segregated since refugees are refugees and they should go back to wherever they came from and keeping them segregated is the easiest way to keep an eye on them while they're here. We'd also need a place to house them, so... you give up your house if you want, but I'm not giving up mine.

Think about the refugee thing, we just had a hurricane and it happens to Florida pretty regularly. It floods, people evacuate, become refugees, take shelter somewhere else, usually segregated and grouped i.e. not displacing anyone, and then go back home once the flood recedes and the damage is done to rebuild. And those are our citizens.

So as such, frankly the refugees aren't citizens and shouldn't be treated as such. They're here temporarily.

#Muricaparrotgang

On 9/28/2018 at 3:33 PM, JZStudios said:

I'm sick and tired of the "Trump is racist" rhetoric. Trump clearly stated that he doesn't want illegals who are criminals. Fun fact, ALL illegals are criminals. It's in the name. They're here illegally.

cg538e67d0d5a43.jpg

Sudo make me a sandwich 

8 hours ago, wasab said:

cg538e67d0d5a43.jpg

Incidentally, I'm also tired of the "The border crossed us" people. No it didn't. You're not that old. It's also a stupid argument, Mexico sold the land to America, we purchased it, it's ours, it belongs to us.

In other news, only America gets guilt tripped for conquering when the entirety of Europe, Asia, and Africa have done it countless times. This is my village... But I also want that one too, which isn't mine... Where's my big beating stick?

Let's also not forget that Americans started out as British and other European refugees, why don't we blame the Brits for coming over and killing all the Indians since that's... what happened. Except not really, the Pilgrims were pretty ingratiated with the friendlier locals when they arrived. They teamed up to take out the more aggressive tribes.

There's also the issue about the "border crossed us" people claiming to be Mayan and Aztec which is just... false... and neither one of them lived this far North anyways. It's funny how the ACTUAL Mexicans don't say that America stole their land, or that they're Aztec and Mayan since they either died out or were slaughtered by the Spaniards which also don't get a bad rap. I mean, some of them could be very distant relations to Aztecs since a shitload of rape happened. Otherwise the Spaniards pretty much took over.

#Muricaparrotgang

4 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

In other news, only America gets guilt tripped for conquering when the entirety of Europe, Asia, and Africa have done it countless times.

in theory, the USA is europe's fault, if you get back in time far enough.

(yes, i'm using the word "fault" to describe this entire mess)

pre-industrial europe were a bunch of self-centered idiots that thought they could claim the world as theirs, but then the self-centered idiots all went and settled in some region they conquered, so by the time the industrial revolution came about, we were just focussed on making our own piece of land terrible again.

----

on topic:

if you're within the EU, you can technically move freely within the entirety of the EU, as if it was one country. beyond that a lot of countries have informational pages on how to move to that country. usually the primary requirements are speaking a local language, and having "something" to offer to the country (as in, have a marketable skill)

15 minutes ago, manikyath said:

usually the primary requirements are speaking a local language, and having "something" to offer to the country (as in, have a marketable skill)

Exactly and these two are also necessary to make it in the new country and not be homeless. It is also important to note that all the requirements are public information which means you can plan a few years ahead.

Getting a skill that is generally in demand is in my eyes the most important issue because you are flexible when a country denies you entry.

On 28.9.2018 at 9:33 PM, JZStudios said:

The only other concern is the middle eastern "immigrants" which have worked out well for Europe.

This is at least from my experience false.  I won´t go into detail because this is not a political forum.

1 minute ago, Teddy07 said:

Exactly and these two are also necessary to make it in the new country and not be homeless. It is also important to note that all the requirements are public information which means you can plan a few years ahead.

in some countries you can just live off welfare, but needless to say most countries dont exactly invite that in :P

5 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Incidentally, I'm also tired of the "The border crossed us" people. No it didn't. You're not that old. It's also a stupid argument, Mexico sold the land to America, we purchased it, it's ours, it belongs to us.

Easy to "purchase" anything from anyone when the other side is negotiating at the end of a gun barrel. 

Trail of tear isn't fault of the British nor all the indigenous that were displace for the sake of realizing the aspiration of the manifest destiny. 

The Anglo Texans cited slavery, aka right to oppress others, as a justification to revolt against the Mexican government as well as later on joing the Confederacy and revolting against the US federal government. 

But let's not bring up historical grievances because no present generation are brave or thick skin enough to claim responsibility for the human rights abuses of their forefathers anyway. 

So back on topic in discussion. What exactly does Trump's policy of separating families at the border hope to accomplish? All it does is inflicting uncceesary emotional and psychological pain on children and parents who are going to be deported anyway. 

By all means, enforce the border and immigration laws but exactly how much are we going to abandon our humanity and stab our moral conscience to achieve that end? 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

5 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Nope, we had a war with you guys, we almost won but our president (Santa Anna or Saint Anne) got captured and had to sign a contract for his life. Texas was declared an independent country, one of the rules was: Texas will not join the US, they broke the rule, we got into war again (2nd Mexican-American war, or 2 second American intervention), we lost then California, Nevada, NM and Arizona, you could annex all Mexico but you dont wanted to 'cause racism (you needed to give all of us an american citizenship). You forced (later on) Santa Anna to sell La Mesilla to build your railway or you would invade our country again, he sold it.

It's funny how the ACTUAL Mexicans don't say that America stole their land

Nope, we still say claim that status, you did it.

[...] or that they're Aztec and Mayan since they either died out or were slaughtered by the Spaniards which also don't get a bad rap. I mean, some of them could be very distant relations to Aztecs since a shitload of rape happened. Otherwise the Spaniards pretty much took over.

Yup, we also claim that status. New Spain (or Nueva España) was an authentic feudal colony in the XVIII century despite Medieval era ending and the Illustration stuff.

TLDR You stole the land, greetings.

On 9/25/2018 at 8:12 PM, D3addr0p said:

So I want to get out of my country and I have thought of ways to do them, there might be more that's why I'm asking.

Countries I am interested in living in: Canada. Russia. Japan. USA(maybe).

I know some of these countries are incredibly hard to get into but I also want to make a living in them, ways I thought of are:

1. Get a job locally of an international company and try to get sent over to these countries.

2. Work hard and get certificates and apply for jobs in these countries.

3. Work hard and get money to buy a business in these countries.

I really need to leave my country so any suggestions as to what I can do?

As other people said earlier, get a good degree and search a good job that allows relocation to these countries, greetings comrade.

9 hours ago, Teddy07 said:

This is at least from my experience false.  I won´t go into detail because this is not a political forum.

Well I'm not trying to make it political, but of course other people are claiming the racism of America.

5 hours ago, wasab said:

Easy to "purchase" anything from anyone when the other side is negotiating at the end of a gun barrel. 

Trail of tear isn't fault of the British nor all the indigenous that were displace for the sake of realizing the aspiration of the manifest destiny. 

The Anglo Texans cited slavery, aka right to oppress others, as a justification to revolt against the Mexican government as well as later on joing the Confederacy and revolting against the US federal government. 

But let's not bring up historical grievances because no present generation are brave or thick skin enough to claim responsibility for the human rights abuses of their forefathers anyway. 

So back on topic in discussion. What exactly does Trump's policy of separating families at the border hope to accomplish? All it does is inflicting uncceesary emotional and psychological pain on children and parents who are going to be deported anyway. 

By all means, enforce the border and immigration laws but exactly how much are we going to abandon our humanity and stab our moral conscience to achieve that end? 

Give me liberty or give me death. In any case, that's not back on topic, the topic is immigrating to new country legally, which doesn't split up families due to policies already in place from the 60s.

5 hours ago, TomatoSenpai said:

Nope, we had a war with you guys, we almost won but our president (Santa Anna or Saint Anne) got captured and had to sign a contract for his life. Texas was declared an independent country, one of the rules was: Texas will not join the US, they broke the rule, we got into war again (2nd Mexican-American war, or 2 second American intervention), we lost then California, Nevada, NM and Arizona, you could annex all Mexico but you dont wanted to 'cause racism (you needed to give all of us an american citizenship). You forced (later on) Santa Anna to sell La Mesilla to build your railway or you would invade our country again, he sold it.

Yup, we also claim that status. New Spain (or Nueva España) was an authentic feudal colony in the XVIII century despite Medieval era ending and the Illustration stuff.

TLDR You stole the land, greetings.

War leads to attrition. This one happened to end with a purchase and my family that's lived in this area for 500 years doesn't buy into it, and it certainly wasn't taught when they were kids, but hey, maybe Mexico's getting a bigger slice of chicanos than I thought. The land is known as the lost territory, but not the stolen territory. Britain did the same thing with Scotland and attempted Ireland. The Aztecs gained land by kicking the shit out of the other native tribes around them. Same thing with the Apaches and other warrior natives spread around the states.

Also, thanks for blaming ME for warring with the Mexicans. Again, to make it clear my fathers side is deeply rooted in Mexico, and actual the high culture society through affiliations. My mothers side is germanic/polish fleeing from WW2. Oh, right, that was another time when a European country tried to expand, but they lost that time and got neutered in the process.

As a side note, I legitimately don't know what this is supposed to mean

It doesn't make much sense in English.

TL;DR

It's still not stolen and no one alive today is responsible for any war or slaughter of natives. Toss slavery into that too. Even if my great great grandfather was a slave owner, why does that make me responsible?

#Muricaparrotgang

27 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

It's still not stolen and no one alive today is responsible for any war or slaughter of natives. Toss slavery into that too. Even if my great great grandfather was a slave owner, why does that make me responsible?

Because the current generation at the very least shoulder the responsibility for reconciliation if not repentance. Until a people face the crimes of their past, they won't have a smooth future that isn't posion by animosity, both domestically and internationally. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

44 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

Well I'm not trying to make it political, but of course other people are claiming the racism of America.

Give me liberty or give me death. In any case, that's not back on topic, the topic is immigrating to new country legally, which doesn't split up families due to policies already in place from the 60s.

War leads to attrition. This one happened to end with a purchase and my family that's lived in this area for 500 years doesn't buy into it, and it certainly wasn't taught when they were kids, but hey, maybe Mexico's getting a bigger slice of chicanos than I thought. The land is known as the lost territory, but not the stolen territory. Britain did the same thing with Scotland and attempted Ireland. The Aztecs gained land by kicking the shit out of the other native tribes around them. Same thing with the Apaches and other warrior natives spread around the states.

Also, thanks for blaming ME for warring with the Mexicans. Again, to make it clear my fathers side is deeply rooted in Mexico, and actual the high culture society through affiliations. My mothers side is germanic/polish fleeing from WW2. Oh, right, that was another time when a European country tried to expand, but they lost that time and got neutered in the process.

As a side note, I legitimately don't know what this is supposed to mean

It doesn't make much sense in English.

TL;DR

Hi @JZStudios, I think we should not get controversial here, I'll be glad to chat with you about this situation in private (I don't like fights (altough it seems the contrary), this topic is mainly for someone asking for help to emigrate; if I offended you somehow then please excuse me, also, have a nice day comrade (or sir, if you want).

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:12 AM, D3addr0p said:

So I want to get out of my country and I have thought of ways to do them, there might be more that's why I'm asking.

Countries I am interested in living in: Canada. Russia. Japan. USA(maybe).

I know some of these countries are incredibly hard to get into but I also want to make a living in them, ways I thought of are:

1. Get a job locally of an international company and try to get sent over to these countries.

2. Work hard and get certificates and apply for jobs in these countries.

3. Work hard and get money to buy a business in these countries.

I really need to leave my country so any suggestions as to what I can do?

If you have a degree in any filed most Asian countries will give you a work permit to teach it's actually very common and easy to do.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

38 minutes ago, TomatoSenpai said:

Hi @JZStudios, I think we should not get controversial here, I'll be glad to chat with you about this situation in private (I don't like fights (altough it seems the contrary), this topic is mainly for someone asking for help to emigrate; if I offended you somehow then please excuse me, also, have a nice day comrade (or sir, if you want).

I'm not offended and I'm also not trying to get political. There's just a dumb double standard when it comes to America vs. the rest of the world.

I simply suggested that America is a great place to live, to which people respond with racism and violence, which I counteract with "If it's so racist and violent why do so many people keep trying everything they can to get in?"

It's all a matter of perspective and I still stand by America being a great place to live.

1 hour ago, wasab said:

Because the current generation at the very least shoulder the responsibility for reconciliation if not repentance. Until a people face the crimes of their past, they won't have a smooth future that isn't posion by animosity, both domestically and internationally. 

And this is what I'm talking about. What do you suggest America do? Just hand our land over? Let the Mexicans slaughter our citizens indiscriminately? The Jews have already made peace with Germany, which was worse and more recent, still within peoples lifetimes.

BTW, I'm not really looking for an answer to this since I don't want to get political on the forum since the mods don't like it.

We as Americans do not shoulder any injustice you claim to have against us based on what happened 200 years ago. By that logic the Israeli's should just forfeit their entire country, even though it was stolen from them first. 

#Muricaparrotgang

7 hours ago, JZStudios said:

And this is what I'm talking about. What do you suggest America do? Just hand our land over? Let the Mexicans slaughter our citizens indiscriminately? The Jews have already made peace with Germany, which was worse and more recent, still within peoples lifetimes.

BTW, I'm not really looking for an answer to this since I don't want to get political on the forum since the mods don't like it.

We as Americans do not shoulder any injustice you claim to have against us based on what happened 200 years ago. By that logic the Israeli's should just forfeit their entire country, even though it was stolen from them first. 

How about refraining from historical revisionism and whitewash of history? calling the annexation of Texas as "purchase" connotes the notion of mutual consent of both parties which is historically inaccurate on so many levels. 

Don't forget the illegal annexation of Hawaii.  I really wonder if the Russians got their inspirations for the annexation of Crimea out of that episode. 

Sudo make me a sandwich