how to get a job at linus

safeer.f

how to get a job at linus tech tip i like to build custom computers but lack the funding to do so.so are you hiring....

First step : Be of legal age to work
Second step : Have a Canadian Work visa or Canadian citizenship.

Third step : Submit your resume when they are looking for more employees.

From there you cross your fingers and hope to get the job. Even if you like building computers, if you lack the skills they require, they won't take you.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

If you enjoy building computers I would recommend checking out the local computer repair shops in your area and applying for a job with them. You'll get lots of hands on experience with troubleshooting systems and replacing parts.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Only Ivan was hired to build neat looking custom PCs there. All the others have started as something else, and those who build PCs are primarily writers. Apart from Jake who handles warehouse.

That in mind, what can you offer to company? Why should they hire you? To build PCs? Why? Have you done something that would benefit LMG and their business if they hire you? Like are you professional modder who has won competitions? Or extreme overclocker constantly flirting with top3?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

You need to be proficient in some sort of tech-related object whether it's editing, cameras, or just really in-depth software understanding. They also need to be hiring and looking for people for those spots.

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

How to get a job in Linus is the better question... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018