what brands are you loyal to?

Ashleyyyy

brand loyalty is stupid. loyalty means sticking with someone even through tough times especially if they fuck up. in generell we love that in people when it comes to relationships but when it comes to brands thats different.if a company is fucking up the only way thell notice is if sales go down. if we just keep buying their shit theyll keep fucking up. 

micro transactions for example , everones bitching about them and hating but people still keep buying the shit so brands keep integrating them into everything. some goes for rgb and a hand full of other crap. we decide what gets made by buying power.

my point is dont stick with a company if theyre messing up.

that being said of course im guilty myself of this too. 

for peripherals i like to stick with logitech cause they havent let me down yet

for motherboards and gpus im really indifferent whatever feels like a quality product but comes at a reasonable price

for fans im sticking with noctua if i can

for phones i go with whatever criteria i set myself which accidently often lands me with sony. e.g. my current phone was just the cheapest 6" phone of the brands i recognized

for monitors lg has been hitting the lowest price point within any parameters ive searched lately. so no matter the criteria somehow lg has the cheapest model out of all the ones that meet the criteria

for tv's i like sony but i think i just fell into the whole bravia marketing way to early ohh and the test results online always look good

oh yeah and for hdd's im not even looking at anything but western digital never have just never accured to me.

for ssd's i go for samsung unless on a tight budget

psu and case varies

oh and kitchen appliances like fridge and oven and basically anything i try getting bosch again no real reason not like they run alot of marketing its just somehow stuck in my head that theyre the best

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

18 hours ago, firelighter487 said:

@Enderman @spartaman64 i used to be loyal to WD too but recently i had a external drive fail on me. it had been sitting on my desk doing nothing for a month or 2 and i recently tried tog et some data off of it and it's dead. it won't recognise at all.... it's like 8 months old.... so that kinda made me mad. 

TOG

Spoiler

image.jpg.3f27cd2f085c7b08d315ac88190a8417.jpg

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

For just about everything generally I try to stick with something that balances value for money and if the brand offers the things I'm looking for in their product. If I buy a product, I try to stay away from the newest revision until it has been proven (let others pay a lot of money and struggle with the early development).

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

The only Brands i'm loyal too is my local race track  Brands Hatch :) 

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

58 minutes ago, James Evens said:

A product makes you loyal. Where do you think i would search for replacement? by the same brand since there products are good and trusted.

That's not very wise. Most tech companies have made both high quality and garbage products. You've probably wasted money because of it, even if you don't realize it.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Mouse: Apple

Keyboard: Apple

Laptop: Apple

Monitor: LG

Tablet: Apple

EarPhones: Apple

Speakers: SONY

console: playstation

laptop: thinkpad

other than that, I'll typically buy whatever is the better deal

So long as they keep the 3.5mm jack and don't move to the notch, Samsung.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Some companies just insist on making nothing less than top quality products, that's what I can appreciate. Even when they charge a significant premium for it. Take Suhr for example, the guy's guitars are "all" made with some of the finest quality. It's a brand you pretty much can't go wrong with.

Since computer parts are mostly bandwagon products from P.R.C, the production quality can be a hit or miss, even with higher end products.

I used to love DFI but they sadly no longer make motherboards.

I don't tend to be brand loyal, but so far i had the most satisfying experiences with the following brands:

Mobos: ASRock and Gigabyte 

Standard peripherals: Elecom and Logitech 

Specific peripherals: Akasa and Orico

RAM: G. Skill

PSU: Seasonic, Delta and newer ThermalTake models (based on latest Sirfa platforms)

Storage: Toshiba and Seagate

Audio in general: Denon

Fans: Akasa

Cables: ChipSCE

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

case : FRACTAL DESIGN

liquid cooler: NZXT

GRAPHICS CARD: ZOTAC

STORAGE: Non 

Fans: Noctua,Be quiet,Corsair

Ram: none

Motherboard: PC PART PICKER hehehe

CUstom cables: Cablemod

Peripherals: Logitech Coolermaster

Phone: Samsung

I don't think I have brand loyalty in PC parts, I just find the best value one that's available.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

loyal is quite a strong term,

but I always buy AKG headphones, EVGA cards, and MOTU audio I/Os

Headsets: HyperX

Mice: SteelSeries

Keyboards: iKBC

Motherboards: MSI or AsRock

Storage: Samsung and WD

Memory: Team Group

Case: NZXT or Thermaltake

Fans: BeQuiet!

Cooling: Cryorig

GPU: Zotac

PSU: Rosewill or Seasonic

Laptops: Dell

Phones: LG or Huawei

Speakers: Bose

Hmmmm..

Peripherals: All my stuff is Logitech

Motherboard: ASRock

Ram: G.Skill/Corsair

HDD: n/a

SSD: Crucial or Samsung

Fans: Noctua/Fractal

PSU: Seasonic/Super Flower oems

CPU: Whoever has the best value in that gen

Graphics: Preferred EVGA, but depends on stupid memecoin shortages

Processors: Intel

TV's: Samsung

GFX: NVIDIA

MOBO: ASUS

PERIPHERALS: Corsair

Smartphones: Apple

CARS: VOLVO :P

ASUS ROG STRIX Z370F-Gaming | Intel i7-8700K | MSI Geforce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X1 | Thermaltake Smart SE 630W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz | Corsair Crystal570X RGB Mirror | Corsair H100i v2 | 2 x 500GB M.2 Samsung Evo 970 Pro | 1 x Samsung 850 - 256GB | 1 x WD Essentials 1TB | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Razer DeathStalker Chroma Keyboard | Mad Catz R.A.T. 4 Gaming Mouse | Logitech G430 Headset | Corsair Gaming MM200 Extended Edition |Corsair ST100 RGB Premium Headset Stand