Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

Ok last 740 video

'tis but a scratch

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

This is still thread related, right?

Well. It stopped it xD

Also loving the way the hat flops off when they fire the anti-tank gun.

Now i want to se a 155mm artillery piece vs a geo metro  :lol:

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Well. It stopped it xD

When I saw the inside of the engine bay from the top my only comment was "jesus fucking christ." I'm surprised it didn't keep going to be honest.

When I saw the inside of the engine bay from the top my only comment was "jesus fucking christ." I'm surprised it didn't keep going to be honest.

The force of the impact is enough to throw off the engine timing xD Wasn't surprised that it stopped.

But i was surprised when it fired up again. Those lifters probably weren't happy about it

@terrytek you were right... It has gotten to the 1.50's..

Can't believe this

holy fuck. we're still 2.50 average.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

The force of the impact is enough to throw off the engine timing xD Wasn't surprised that it stopped.

But i was surprised when it fired up again. Those lifters probably weren't happy about it

I was talking about the tank shell. :lol:

Well. It stopped it xD

why not The Adolf Gun vs Iphone?

http://www.nordnorge.com/EN-sor-troms/?News=194

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

~~

Come 2016, you can recreate this exact moment in Project CARS. Lotus 25 is in the game already (and it's bloody amazing) and Spa Historic (Belgium Forest) is due for release in Q1/2. The same can be done in Assetto Corsa, but the 25 model in that title is less fun and the track isn't an official model.

Also obligatory motherfn Jones for @techswede

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Subarus + Bancroft = win. This father-son duo had the pace all season to give bigger budget teams a good fight.

@MEC-777 it's only a two hour drive east for us :P

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

I've always wanted a F150 Lightning:

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I've always wanted a F150 Lightning:

-snip-

Its not that good, i have ridden in one and it accelerates like a rocket but the top speed isnt much to speak of. (it had some mods, i dont know if that has anything to do with it)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Its not that good, i have ridden in one and it accelerates like a rocket but the top speed isnt much to speak of. (it had some mods, i dont know if that has anything to do with it)

They've always seemed really cool to me. A nice performance truck that non car people wouldn't recognize. And also be able to do some work on the family farm with it also :D

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

They've always seemed really cool to me. A nice performance truck that non car people wouldn't recognize. And also be able to do some work on the family farm with it also :D

but i don't see any point tbh

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

but i don't see any point tbh

I like trucks, and I like performance

Not lifted trucks, but trucks like the lightning, and the raptor

you wont be able to haul more than your lunchbox in one of those.... (its like the GMC syclone, its a truck but the bed is mostly decorative)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

I like trucks, and I like performance

Not lifted trucks, but trucks like the lightning, and the raptor

raptor is technically a lifted truck

raptor is technically a lifted truck

A lifted factory truck really doesn't count

A lifted factory truck really doesn't count

technically it's still high off the ground, therefore it's lifted.

Page 1738

902921_164316910394184_1686467-55201f575in case you don't get it, it's a fetty wap reference and he only has one eye lol

this makes me cry. such perfect fitment. :33

Page 1738

902921_164316910394184_1686467-55201f575in case you don't get it, it's a fetty wap reference and he only has one eye lol

Oooooo, love me a low MX-5

this makes me cry. such perfect fitment. :33

And holy crap that is the most perfect Z just about ever!!!

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White