Twitter erupts after man steals menstrual pads from Amazon's new cashier-less store

HereForTheLulz
6 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

"Someone else would have done it" is not a good argument.

If I found a security issue on the forum I would not post a video showing it for everyone. I would have contacted someone like Luke with it. If I started posting peoples' passwords would you defend me with "well someone would have done it eventually"?

But Amazon is aware of that, he asked for permission and they gave him a go. It's not like hid did this video behind their back.  

6 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

I don't understand how this is a gray area.

He either got permission to take the thing (in which case it's not stealing) or he didn't (in which case he recorded himself committing a crime).

I don't think either outcome reflects well on him.

Yeah, I worded that wrong.

Gray area meant as not for Linus but for people attempting this. Amazon says in their terms that they are "OK" with this and you can refund and keep the product but you will most likely get slapped on the wrist if you will be doing this on a regular basis.

9 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

That does not really address what I said. In fact, you're basically just rewording what I said.

Why choose to write an incorrect title instead of posting what the actual video contains? I know it gets more views (which is why he did it) but I don't think that's a good excuse.

People have been doing mental gymnastics to defend Linus' terrible thumbnails and titles for a long time now and in most cases they have been stretching logic really really thin to validate it, but in this case I don't think there is a single valid excuse. The title says the video is about a different product. I don't really care that the title says tampon rather than pad, but I think the fact that he is willing to put incorrect information in the title to gain more views speaks volume about him and is character.

Would you say the same thing if he posted "Intel Threadripper - Intel does an amazing job yet again!"? More people know of Intel than AMD. I am absolutely not saying he will do that, but if you truly believe his excuse is valid then you must also think the same excuse would be valid if he did post an "Intel threadripper" video.

Lying in video titles or thumbnails in order to get more views should not be acceptable.

Of course, it was done for more views. I just don't find it to be a big deal. Sure, Intel Threadripper instead of AMD Threadripper would be a big deal but tampons vs pads? Really? 

4 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

"Someone else would have done it" is not a good argument.

If I found a security issue on the forum I would not post a video showing it for everyone. I would have contacted someone like Luke with it. If I started posting peoples' passwords would you defend me with "well someone would have done it eventually"?

I don't understand how this is a gray area.

He either got permission to take the thing (in which case it's not stealing) or he didn't (in which case he recorded himself committing a crime).

I don't think either outcome reflects well on him.

That does not really address what I said. In fact, you're basically just rewording what I said.

Why choose to write an incorrect title instead of posting what the actual video contains? I know it gets more views (which is why he did it) but I don't think that's a good excuse.

People have been doing mental gymnastics to defend Linus' terrible thumbnails and titles for a long time now and in most cases they have been stretching logic really really thin to validate it, but in this case I don't think there is a single valid excuse. The title says the video is about a different product. I don't really care that the title says tampon rather than pad, but I think the fact that he is willing to put incorrect information in the title to gain more views speaks volume about him and is character.

Would you say the same thing if he posted "Intel Threadripper - Intel does an amazing job yet again!"? More people know of Intel than AMD. I am absolutely not saying he will do that, but if you truly believe his excuse is valid then you must also think the same excuse would be valid if he did post an "Intel threadripper" video.

Lying in video titles or thumbnails in order to get more views should not be acceptable.

1 & 2) There was no security issue and no crime was committed. Linus took the pads from the store without paying for them (ergo he stole them) but he did it with prior permission from Amazon to show how the refund system worked.

Linus said he thought the system was a potential security issue because anyone can refund anything at any time however it seems like Amazon is OK with users doing it as it's implicitly stated that you can refund with no obligation to return the items anyway.

It's a potential security issue in Linus' opinion, that's all.

3) He didn't lie, he generalised. Saying Intel Threadripper is untrue because it's a product that flat out doesn't exist, it's a lie. He decided that calling pads tampons wouldn't be a big deal because both exist, both serve the same purpose and one is recognisable everywhere while the other could mean hundreds of different things depending on context and what language you speak.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

dmcomment.png.b53e957a3314851649aa9d5f7f90c824.png

This gem in the Fail's comment section make the click worth it...

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

34 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

3) He didn't lie, he generalised. Saying Intel Threadripper is untrue because it's a product that flat out doesn't exist, it's a lie. He decided that calling pads tampons wouldn't be a big deal because both exist, both serve the same purpose and one is recognisable everywhere while the other could mean hundreds of different things depending on context and what language you speak.

So putting "my new daily driver - The iPhone X!" in a title about a video how he now uses a Google Pixel 2 would be fair and totally acceptable? After all, people can be confused if they read pixel, and the iPhone would get more clicks.

Stop defending liars who put misinformation in the video titles to get more views. It is not acceptable behavior. It's not the fact that "it's just tampon vs pad" that's the issue. It's the principle that Linus is willing to lie in order to get more views that's the issue.

2 hours ago, LAwLz said:

Just me that think a lot of criticism against the video is valid?

1) Showing a bunch of people how to exploit a honorary system is not exactly a good idea. Do we really need more "entertainment" videos on Youtube showing people how to be assholes? I don't think so.

2) The video title was clickbait because it doesn't seem to me like he actually stole it, unless Linus is not only admitting but also filming himself committing a crime. Not exactly a great idea. If he got permission from Amazon then it is not stealing.

3) I think it is pretty obvious that Linus knows the difference between tampons and pads. He even says pads in the video. So why name the video tampons? Oh right, because that will give more views even though it is incorrect.

Why not just be honest with what the video contains?

1. He is showing how returns work, he would not be able to show that if he also couldn't show the audience its a honor system.

2. In his youtube live stream he explains that he thinks he stole it but its not a crime due to them allowing him to steel it. (reps followed him and gave him the ok)

3. He originally wanted to buy small condoms, the store did not have them, so he went with tampons. Not knowing how returns worked he bought Pads because his wife preferred them (not wanting to waste them) but he intended to buy tampons. the reason the Video name uses tampons us because Pads could be misinterpenetrated at first glance, so too keep the shock value he used tampons.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

24 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

So putting "my new daily driver - The iPhone X!" in a title about a video how he now uses a Google Pixel 2 would be fair and totally acceptable? After all, people can be confused if they read pixel, and the iPhone would get more clicks.

Stop defending liars who put misinformation in the video titles to get more views. It is not acceptable behavior. It's not the fact that "it's just tampon vs pad" that's the issue. It's the principle that Linus is willing to lie in order to get more views that's the issue.

So you got click baited into thinking that he was stealing tampons but if he actually used a correct title that he was stealing pads, you would now know to not watch that video, right? Because you are not interested in him seeing stealing pads, but you would totally watch him to steal tampons...

Your comparison example is way blown out of proportion, it is just not the same. Obviously, talking about Google Pixel as a daily driver and having iPhone X in the title is misleading and you would be in a full right to be angry about it.

>Twitter

>Daily Mail

Are the deplorable having a meetup? xD

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

13 hours ago, HereForTheLulz said:

People take something out of context and then making a false accusation about it; in the video you See linus pays for the pads and then to show the flaws of the system subsequently returns the product

However you have no idea what happened there after; for all we know he could have gone back to the store explained the situation to a staff member and got them to add the product back to his bill or he just went and back a bought another set returned the one he "returned"

Don't jump to conclusions without knowing all the context and variables

13 minutes ago, Tcrumpen said:

People take something out of context and then making a false accusation about it

they are next to the spices though - it's right there in the photo

I can smell the triggered SJW's already xD

Primary Laptop (Gearsy MK4): Ryzen 9 5900HX, Radeon RX 6800M, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 24 GB DDR4 2400 Mhz, 512 GB SSD+1TB SSD, 15.6 in 300 Hz IPS display

2021 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition

Secondary Laptop (Uni MK2): Ryzen 7 5800HS, Nvidia GTX 1650, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 16 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz, 512 GB SSD 

2021 Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 

Meme Machine (Uni MK1): Shintel Core i5 7200U, Nvidia GT 940MX, 24 GB DDR4 2133 Mhz, 256 GB SSD+500GB HDD, 15.6 in TN Display 

2016 Acer Aspire E5 575 

Retired Laptop (Gearsy MK2): Ryzen 5 2500U, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 12 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4, 256 GB NVME SSD, 15.6" 1080p IPS Touchscreen 

2017 HP Envy X360 15z (Ryzen)

PC (Gearsy): A6 3650, HD 6530D , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Kingston DDR3, Some Random Mobo Lol, EVGA 450W BT PSU, Stock Cooler, 128 GB Kingston SSD, 1 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM

HP P7 1234 (Yes It's Actually Called That)  RIP 

Also im happy to answer any Ryzen Mobile questions if anyone is interested! 

I'm reminded why I ended my crippling Twitter addiction.

According to Linus' review of the store and what he observed, you could theoretically go in there, take a bunch of stuff, and then refund everything later?

Retrowave

Air cooled version of my first PC.

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K

Cooler: Corsair H150i PRO

Thermal Compound: Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste

Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS X HERO (WI-FI AC)

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3600 Memory

SSD: Samsung 960 Pro 512Gb M.2-2280 Solid State Drive

SSD 2: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive

HDD: WD Black 6TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

HDD 2: Seagate Barracuda PRO 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3

Case: LIAN LI O11 Dynamic XL

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1000W 80+ Platinum Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

Case Fans: Corsair LL120

Fan Controller: Corsair Commander Pro

Set Up

• Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite
  • Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow X Chroma
  • Mousepad: Steelseries QcK Gaming Mousepad
  • Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278QR
  • Audio
    • AMP: Sennheiser GSX1000
    • Headphones: Sennheiser 58X
    • Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III
  • Oculus Rift + Touch 3 Sensor Roomscale Setup

He never actually stole it anyway.  He reported that he no longer needed it, and they let him keep it rather than returning it.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

If any thing might this serve as a lesson to Linus quit with the clickbaits.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Sure we all know that Linus, a man, is just feigning ignorance about lady products.

Everybody knows what's what, because we've all had sex ed.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

It's sad how the main focus of the video, showing how much technology has progressed, is quickly overshadowed by morons with their feathers ruffled over the use of the word tampon over pads and the act of Linus "stealing" them. This proves the majority of those people could care less about technology. 

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Just now, NumLock21 said:

It's sad how the main focus of the video, showing how much technology has progressed, is quickly overshadowed by morons with their feathers ruffled over the use of the word tampon over pads and the act of Linus "stealing" them. This proves the majority of those people could care less about technology. 

It's Twitter (shock factor over anything else) and DailyWhatever needing an article to rake in the cash.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

1 minute ago, ARikozuM said:

It's Twitter (shock factor over anything else) and DailyWhatever needing an article to rake in the cash.

Then I hope technology progess 1000x as fast leaving these morons behind, as those that don't take technology for granted, moves forward along with it.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

When can people stop being so sensitive. I am all for equality and sh!?! but at what point do we decide to stop taking things so seriously. Like get over it he never uses these. Why should it matter if he grabs the wrong thing. I have done it before for my girl. My point is we all make mistakes, just in his case it was not a "mistake" it was a Marketing strategy. 

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 5800x
  • Motherboard
    Asus ROG Strix B550
  • RAM
    Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200MHz 32GB (16x2)
  • GPU
    EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080TI
  • Case
    Fractal Design Define R5
  • Storage
    WD Black SN750 500GB NVMe SSD | WD Green 2TB HD | WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 850W
  • Display(s)
    Asus 1920x1080p 144hz
  • Cooling
    Cooler Master Master Liquid 240
  • Keyboard
    Logitech Pro TKL
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Sound
    Logitech G733
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

I am female, what is the problem? Am I to dumb to see the problem? O3O

Lake-V-X6-10600 (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9190pts | R23 score SC: 1302pts

R20 score MC: 3529cb | R20 score SC: 506cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: Intel Core i5-10600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.4/4.8GHz, 13,5MB cache (Intel 14nm++ FinFET) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B460 PLUS, Socket-LGA1200 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W / RAM A1, A2, B1 & B2: DDR4-2666MHz CL13-15-15-15-35-1T "Samsung 8Gbit C-Die" (4x8GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Storage 5: Crucial P1 1000GB M.2 SSD/ Storage 6: Western Digital WD7500BPKX 2.5" HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter (Qualcomm Atheros)

Zen-II-X6-3600+ (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9893pts | R23 score SC: 1248pts @4.2GHz

R23 score MC: 10151pts | R23 score SC: 1287pts @4.3GHz

R20 score MC: 3688cb | R20 score SC: 489cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.2/4.2GHz, 35MB cache (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Display: HP 24" L2445w (64Hz OC) 1920x1200 / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 6600 XT DUAL OC RDNA2 32CUs @2607MHz (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4, Socket-AM4 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W / RAM A2 & B2: DDR4-3600MHz CL16-18-8-19-37-1T "SK Hynix 8Gbit CJR" (2x16GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Storage 5: Kingston A2000 1TB M.2 NVME SSD / Wi-fi & Bluetooth: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Wireless Adapter (Intel)

Vishera-X8-9370 | R20 score MC: 1476cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Case Fan VRM: SUNON MagLev KDE1209PTV3 92mm / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: AMD FX-8370 (Base: @4.4GHz | Turbo: @4.7GHz) Black Edition Eight-Core (Global Foundries 32nm) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI 970 GAMING, Socket-AM3+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz CL8-10-10-28-37-2T (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN951N 11n Wireless Adapter

Godavari-X4-880K | R20 score MC: 810cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 95w Thermal Solution / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 880K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Display: HP 19" Flat Panel L1940 (75Hz) 1280x1024 / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC 2GB (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI A78M-E45 V2, Socket-FM2+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: SK hynix DDR3-1866MHz CL9-10-11-27-40 (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus) / Operating System 2: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter

Acer Aspire 7738G custom (changed CPU, GPU & Storage)
Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600, 2-cores, 2-threads, 2.4GHz, 3MB cache (Intel 45nm) / GPU: ATi Radeon HD 4570 515MB DDR2 (T.S.M.C. 55nm) / RAM: DDR2-1066MHz CL7-7-7-20-1T (2x2GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Storage: Crucial BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5" SSD

Complete portable device SoC history:

Spoiler
Apple A4 - Apple iPod touch (4th generation)
Apple A5 - Apple iPod touch (5th generation)
Apple A9 - Apple iPhone 6s Plus
HiSilicon Kirin 810 (T.S.M.C. 7nm) - Huawei P40 Lite / Huawei nova 7i
Mediatek MT2601 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TicWatch E
Mediatek MT6580 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TECNO Spark 2 (1GB RAM)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (orange)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (yellow)
Mediatek MT6735 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - HMD Nokia 3 Dual SIM
Mediatek MT6737 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - Cherry Mobile Flare S6
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (blue)
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (gold)
Mediatek MT6750 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - honor 6C Pro / honor V9 Play
Mediatek MT6765 (T.S.M.C 12nm) - TECNO Pouvoir 3 Plus
Mediatek MT6797D (T.S.M.C 20nm) - my|phone Brown Tab 1
Qualcomm MSM8926 (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE
Qualcomm MSM8974AA (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Blackberry Passport
Qualcomm SDM710 (Samsung 10nm) - Oppo Realme 3 Pro

15 hours ago, Max_Settings said:

He didn't steal them xD he actually bought them, he just returned them

But he kept them, so technically he stole them. Of course he had permission, but I wouldn't say that's the lie here. In fact, there are no lies, just a forced interpretation of the situation.

Twitter erupts after man steals menstrual pads from Amazon's new cashier-less store, showing how a person could exploit the company's honor system policy

• Linus of the YouTube account Linus Tech Tips took a camera inside the new Amazon Go store in Seattle
  • In addition to exploring the store for his channel, he said he was there to buy tampons for his significant other
  • The store uses sensors to bill customers for what they walk out with
  • Right now, the only way to 'return' an item from the store is to remove it from your receipt; there is no way to give it back
  • Linus removed the sanitary product from his receipt simply to demonstrate how easily it could be done
  • Viewers seem to be more upset that he calls the product 'tampons' when they are actually menstrual pads

None of this is false. At worst it's misleading by omission, but that's more related to the title than what's actually in the article.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I am guessing this went absolutely perfectly for LTT, controversial enough to engage morons who then make it trend, but not controversial enough to actually be a problem, perfect SEO and a stroke of genius. *makes notes for future internet domination*