GAB.ai social network app removed from google play store for violating "hate speech" policy

Syntaxvgm
43 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Oh no, I'm just saying that without that, or some other kind of meaningful action, all you're doing is crying in the internet.

The sharing of opinions is far from worthless, it does many positive things including providing insights from individuals shaped by different experiences.

Ultimately it leads to people taking action, probably much more than any other medium in this day and age.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Just now, Misanthrope said:

Because there's no massive overlap right? Sorry: Pepe is a stormfag now. Maybe one day you'll take back pepe and remove his brown shirt, but I wouldn't get my hopes up anytime soon.

The flag of kekistan is based off the Reichskriegsflagge used from 1935-1938

Not pepe. 

Please spoilers work for me

Flag of the Reichskriegsflagge (War sign of Germany years: 1935 - 1938) 

Spoiler

1000px-War_Ensign_of_Germany_%281935-1938%29.svg.png

Flag of Kekistan

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170201230422 Seriously this was the only size i could find. 

Doesn't look like a frog now does it? 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

14 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

That's actually not true: There's more than just isolated cases of "Momma's basement Shitlords" pushing the Kekistani stuff hard: 

Image result for kekistan vidcon

See this pic (Minus a few guys that have since tried to distance themselves since of course)? I know that you might be thinking "Well thanks for proving my momma's basement dwelling point Misanthrope!" and seemingly you might be right.

You wanna guess how many views and subscribers just one of the guys in the picture have? Try close to 700k with 6 million views on the last month alone. So no the Kekistani meme isn't a small, isolated thing being pushed by small, irrelevant geeks anymore. It's a multi-million dollar business in Adsense money alone with a lot more than that counting in Patreon accounts.

You can't really paint these guys as small and irrelevant anymore. Sure they're not Jake Pauls but they are also far reaching. And the audience they reach the most? White nationalists that just come in for the "SJW pwnage!" videos which they're all happy to provide with minimal to NO criticism of Trump or conservatives in general and actually defending the Nazis of Charlottesville and blaming the murder victim

Everyone right of Stalin is alt-right.

7b4.thumb.jpg.2547a973666d4ed7f201d2f521d4d5e7.jpg

Now seriously. Do you know who these people are? Have you watched their content?

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

25 minutes ago, Prysin said:

Kekistan flag. Gj you found a 4chan troll irl. You found that one shitposting lord willing to crawl out of his mommas basement to continue spreading his shit irl

Basement's on fire. Probably from the shitposting. 

Can't go back. Lost my ThinkPad and fedora down there :,(

idk

14 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Ultimately it leads to people taking action

Ah, so, by crying on the internet, you hope that someone ELSE changes things FOR you.

Got it.

23 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

That's actually not true: There's more than just isolated cases of "Momma's basement Shitlords" pushing the Kekistani stuff hard: 

Image result for kekistan vidcon

See this pic (Minus a few guys that have since tried to distance themselves since of course)? I know that you might be thinking "Well thanks for proving my momma's basement dwelling point Misanthrope!" and seemingly you might be right.

You wanna guess how many views and subscribers just one of the guys in the picture have? Try close to 700k with 6 million views on the last month alone. So no the Kekistani meme isn't a small, isolated thing being pushed by small, irrelevant geeks anymore. It's a multi-million dollar business in Adsense money alone with a lot more than that counting in Patreon accounts.

You can't really paint these guys as small and irrelevant anymore. Sure they're not Jake Pauls but they are also far reaching. And the audience they reach the most? White nationalists that just come in for the "SJW pwnage!" videos which they're all happy to provide with minimal to NO criticism of Trump or conservatives in general and actually defending the Nazis of Charlottesville and blaming the murder victim

Sargon does not push white nationalism, never has. He does however post a lot of well reasoned anti SJW and anti feminist stuff 

43 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Pictured: The precise moment your meme stopped being harmless. Maybe don't try to make ironic jokes about Nazis that actual Nazis can adopt as their own:

You're not an actual Nazi until you start gassing your neighbors.

Kappa.

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Ah, so, by crying on the internet, you hope that someone ELSE changes things FOR you.

Got it.

No. That's your snarky, purposely self serving interpretation that you presented in order to make yourself still seem correct after reading my perfectly sensible response.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Just now, TidaLWaveZ said:

No. That's your snarky, purposely self serving interpretation that you presented in order to make yourself still seem correct after reading my perfectly sensible response.

For as much "advice" as he gives, he could really use a page out of his own playbook.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Just now, TidaLWaveZ said:

Call me when you pass the 'Neo-Nazi Protection Act' at the state or federal level. :P  I look forward to hearing of your amazing success.

5 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Got it.

Hormone fueled trolling... that's a new one...

meanwhile this people are going full mr. Burn "excellent" when shit like this keep happening

Keep going at it Left, i'm positively sure that buckets of gasoline are the right tool to use to put off that fire. Just keep tossing buckets of gasoline at it. At one point it will end up like meta-Cooler we're it will turn itself off because it couldn't take in no more.

And to think i always believed that Moliere had right with his "Le rire est une arme", glad to know he was wrong all along, Witch hunts and shutting down every dissenter is the only real solution to this problem and his definitely working and not increasing their numbers or making people consider them, talk about them and join them. 

Why did i even go to the french school when i could have picked the american one, would have this discovered this truth so much earlier.

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

For as much "advice" as he gives, he could really use a page out of his own playbook.

Wanna hear about my unionization effort at my work place? :) See my employer instituted a wide range of changes in the office that many were unhappy with and the employers stance was more like 'As if we care what you dumbass millennials think'.  So, I thought 'Hey, I could just whine and bitch about this but how about I work to get us on equal footing with our employer'.  So I and others gathered, started talking to others, we made contact with IATSE, a film industry union with 120 000 members, lawyers at LEAST as powerful as our own employers and the ability to lobby government on our behalf.  From there we've been working on a unionization effort that if successful (It's NOT an overnight process) that would force our employer to take us seriously and give us as much power as employees as they have as employers.  Now, a lot would be like 'Oh you could get FIRED for that' but we have enough laws and legal power backing us that the employer is very afraid of violating the law so they're unable to actively do anything to hinder our efforts or engage in reprisals.  (It's good to be in an industry that relies on HUGE government tax breaks, meaning your employer really doesn't want to cheese off the government).

...So yeah... That would be a page out of my playbook.  Thanks. :)

9 minutes ago, Prysin said:

Sargon does not push white nationalism, never has. He does however post a lot of well reasoned anti SJW and anti feminist stuff 

No he's nazi kappa, don't you see him waving the kek flag? symbol of hate and nazism, bet he even as swastikas tatoo under his shirt.

/s

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

4 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Call me when you pass the 'Neo-Nazi Protection Act' at the state or federal level. :P  I look forward to hearing of your amazing success.

I consider it forfeiture from my opposition when they stoop to the insinuations of racism.

I believe in free speech for everyone whether I disagree with them or not.

4 hours ago, Sauron said:

As I said multiple times, google has a right to do this (assuming they don't have contractual obligations that say otherwise, and that will have to be verified) and it's not censorship.

Bullshit. It very much is censorship. The idea that the govt. has to be involved in censorship is horseshit.

4 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Wanna hear about my unionization effort at my work place? :)

I don't think so lol.

and again

21 minutes ago, Prysin said:

To quote Sargon: "Did I say that?" 

To not be disingenuous: I did say that he defended the Nazis and blamed the victim, which he did:

Spoiler

He appears to have a relatively mild yet selectively blind "Free speech" position but then goes on and blames Antifa and counter-protesters for it at 6:21, 8:11, 8:48 and my personal favorite at 9:46 "Both of this people have strong opinions of the white race" and "Why do you validate this people by making everything about the white race" basically pushing the "On ALL sides" argument while only one side comitted cold blooded murder he prefers to focus on the SJWs throughout the video. At 15:54 he talks about how the white nationalists do deserve to have their problems considered: The people in favor of expelling citizens from the country by force need to be heard and considered otherwise you'll just create more of them!

Sorry but no: Sargon has become a dog whistler for the alt right: ever so worried about their rights to discriminate others violently up to and includying with murder if it's scores him points against the SJWs he's built his very successful political demagoguery business around.

-------

Current Rig

-------

13 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

That's ok because we believe in everyone's right to speak their mind  ;)

18 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

You're not an actual Nazi until you start gassing your neighbors.

Kappa.

Or killing them with your car.

-------

Current Rig

-------

2 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Or killing them with your car.

unless you're muslim, in that case you're just fighting against the white oppression 

6 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

To quote Sargon: "Did I say that?" 

To not be disingenuous: I did say that he defended the Nazis and blamed the victim, which he did:

Reveal hidden contents

He appears to have a relatively mild yet selectively blind "Free speech" position but then goes on and blames Antifa and counter-protesters for it at 6:21, 8:11, 8:48 and my personal favorite at 9:46 "Both of this people have strong opinions of the white race" and "Why do you validate this people by making everything about the white race" basically pushing the "On ALL sides" argument while only one side comitted cold blooded murder he prefers to focus on the SJWs throughout the video. At 15:54 he talks about how the white nationalists do deserve to have their problems considered: The people in favor of expelling citizens from the country by force need to be heard and considered otherwise you'll just create more of them!

Sorry but no: Sargon has become a dog whistler for the alt right: ever so worried about their rights to discriminate others violently up to and includying with murder if it's scores him points against the SJWs he's built his very successful political demagoguery business around.

I'm against political violence =/= I support white nationalists

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

Just now, suicidalfranco said:

unless you're muslim, in that case you're just fighting against the white oppression 

You mean like the tale of 2 takes?:

-------

Current Rig

-------

6 minutes ago, matrix07012 said:

I'm against political violence =/= I support white nationalists

For Sargon however, that bridge was crossed when he brought up the "fuck white people" quotes from the past just to defend the many sides arguments. He did it throughout the video, a video that he claims is an analysis of the news of the week, had to be complemented with a bunch of past footage of people condemning white people in general to make his point about how "The SJWs made me a monster!" the racists are hiding behind.

He proceeds to praise Trump for his many sides comment, blames the racial hatred of former KKK Grand Dragon David Duke on basically liberal professors and commentators (as if the KKK hasn't been around for over a century before his "But what about communists!" argument was being made) the list goes on and on.

-------

Current Rig

-------