How is the mod team here?

cyberlocc
1 minute ago, themctipers said:

25-30 by the looks of  my 'one day i was bored and started to click on everyone's follows thing' and my memory

i see like, 4 different mods a month, but i do remember at least 8, well i think i do

windspeed, ryan, random, w-l, energycore, ghost, that person with the profile picture of a guy wearing headphones, gg23, that person with a profile picture of a stock 'customer support representative', and that guy that @GreezyJeezy hates 

Those are legit how I remember the mods lol. Like the headphone dude (I think wdkpaul) and the customer support representative. I know w-l is a bird, and I know most of the mods you mentioned, Im just tired so I didnt know them all off of the top of my head.

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

Those are legit how I remember the mods lol. Like the headphone dude (I think wdkpaul) and the customer support representative. I know w-l is a bird, and I know most of the mods you mentioned, Im just tired so I didnt know them all off of the top of my head.

same lol

energycore is a bird. ghost has like two posts in 2017 though 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

I like the community here. I've had 0 issues with mods and even found one in particular who has advanced knowledge in a field I enjoy so I consult him when I want to know something that I can't find an answer for. Other mods I've seen doing their job have always appeared professional to me and never biased.

When it comes to the community I can only say one thing. Make sure you have the right answer or have a strong case behind your reasoning. I've started threads that turned into giant cluster***** because information I was offering was very far off from proper.

Of course you'll always run into that one guy/girl who doesn't know what they're talking about, acts like they do, and when you tell them they're wrong they get triggered because they're incapable of taking criticism and take their anger out on you but I don't see much of it here.

Good to hear guys, I should have just stayed here long ago lol. 

I actually made this account when this forum was new, but OCN always called me back, but I will not be made out to be something im not (Well Id be lying if I said I dont troll, and think we have all trolled before lol, but I troll in games and prided myself to NEVER EVER TROLL ON OCN!) and that is why I am so upset about this whole ordeal. 

Just now, cyberlocc said:

Good to hear guys, I should have just stayed here long ago lol. 

I actually made this account when this forum was new, but OCN always called me back, but I will not be made out to be something im not (Well Id be lying if I said I dont troll, and think we have all trolled before lol, but I troll in games and prided myself to NEVER EVER TROLL ON OCN!) and that is why I am so upset about this whole ordeal. 

ltt has dark mode, join us 

fun fact, the forum style changed in mid 2016

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

19 minutes ago, themctipers said:

ltt has dark mode, join us 

fun fact, the forum style changed in mid 2016

Oh man, that dark mode is sick!

And ya I thought it looked diffrent. 

I saw your postings in the same Threadripper thread earlier today, you honestly were trying to pick fights just because the facts provided by others proved you were wrong over and over, you were just rambling.

But then again, OCN went to shit years ago with the website rebuild and now it's brit mods on a fucking power trip most of the time  

It seems they are doing great...

I saw two threads about a baby and an exhaust (lol) and they were quickly removed, so they are fast and effective.

Isnt LTT forum like a big family :P?

Thats what they say out there.

BRB, going to grab the ban hammer! :ph34r:

But more seriously, @cyberlocc we try to remain fair and as @Ryan_Vickers mentioned, when we participate in a thread we have any issues handled by another mod so there's no appearance of conflict of interest.

But as far as opinions go, we don't intervene unless it's blatant trolling and/or spamming. We're here to make sure everyone can express their opinions as long as the spirit of the Community Standards is respected;

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.
  • Remember your audience; both present and future.

We don't moderate opinions, we just make sure everyone stay respectful and contributes ;)

Hope that helps

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

32 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

BRB, going to grab the ban hammer! :ph34r:

Ban hammer ?

1685009-banhammer-1.png.bace535bb746c80b56243cc9ee4b4803.png

This forum is fun, funny and depressing at times but the mods usually try to keep it as clean and fair as possible

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

14 minutes ago, XenosTech said:

Ban hammer ?

Ban hammer.

banhammer_by_aidarmadillo.jpg

Be careful though, once upon a time one of mods mentioned it all started with a sacrificial goat.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

1 minute ago, Bouzoo said:

Ban hammer.

I think that's what happens when @Slick bans some one

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

8 hours ago, cyberlocc said:

What is the definition of too aggressive? Replying when you are attacked lol? 

If attacks are towards your opinion or you, then correct way to go here is to report post and leave it be. If its counter argument on facts or like that, sure argue back. But keep it as arguments and not attacks.

Imo the fact that you are still rambling about bad experience on another forum tells that someone got exactly what they were looking for. Got under your skin. Just leave it be and don't feed the trolls

I've had some issues with mods. Or mod. Imo wkdpaul was way too trigger happy when he started. But now they are all behaving good again.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 minutes ago, XenosTech said:

I think that's what happens when @Slick bans some one

I've only seen alpenwasser posting the Mjolnir ban hammer. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

9 hours ago, cyberlocc said:

Hey guys, I was a member here for a short time, (as you can see lol). However I know need to find a new home then OCN, as there moderation team is absurd. They disagree with your comments they censor them and claim your trolling. 

I then told a user that accused me of trolling, that I was never trolling, after he told me to leave the thread (seriously?) and they said I was discussing moderation and trolling many users opinions. 

I am not going to put up with that kind of stuff. Its absurd, so looking for a new home for my forum time :). 

I can only read this post as this:

"Hey guys, everyone and the moderators on another forum think that I'm at total asshole.  Which I assure you, I'm totally not, that's why I made those post to tell you about how everyone things I'm an asshole.  Will you guys say that I'm an asshole here?"

It's like a first date with someone who can only talk about their ex...

The very fact that you made this thread at all puts up some rather bizarre red flags o.O

I can tell you this, if you really dislike something say Star Citizen avoid criticizing it or starting argues with other people about it, staying away from threads and topics you dislike is probably the best way to avoid getting warning points from discussing with people, stick to what you like and can help others more effectively and your chances of staying clean will surely be higher.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

"likes to hide things"

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

1 hour ago, wkdpaul said:

BRB, going to grab the Jan hammer! :ph34r:

B.-Back2.jpg.fa2314b5638b9e94a65e11fcf9e54a38.jpg

Please quote my post, or put @paddy-stone if you want me to respond to you.

Spoiler
  • PCs:- 
  • Main PC build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2K6Q7X
  • ASUS x53e  - i7 2670QM / Sony BD writer x8 / Win 10, Elemetary OS, Ubuntu/ Samsung 830 SSD
  • Lenovo G50 - 8Gb RAM - Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD - DVD writer
  •  
  • Displays:-
  • Philips 55 OLED 754 model
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  • Philips 24" 1080p monitor as backup
  •  
  • Storage/NAS/Servers:-
  • ESXI/test build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/4wyR9G
  • Main Server https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/3Qftyk
  • Backup server - HP Proliant Gen 8 4 bay NAS running FreeNAS ZFS striped 3x3TiB WD reds
  • HP ProLiant G6 Server SE316M1 Twin Hex Core Intel Xeon E5645 2.40GHz 48GB RAM
  •  
  • Gaming/Tablets etc:-
  • Xbox One S 500GB + 2TB HDD
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi/Pocafone F2 pro 8GB/256GB
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• Unused Hardware currently :-
  • 4670K MSI mobo 16GB ram
  • i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1060 6GB Amp! edition
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

I can only read this post as this:

"Hey guys, everyone and the moderators on another forum think that I'm at total asshole.  Which I assure you, I'm totally not, that's why I made those post to tell you about how everyone things I'm an asshole.  Will you guys say that I'm an asshole here?"

It's like a first date with someone who can only talk about their ex...

The very fact that you made this thread at all puts up some rather bizarre red flags o.O

HsSGtMl.gif

On 8/11/2017 at 5:44 AM, deXxterlab97 said:

Here is an example

I might have known Buzzsaw would be involved xD

Na they're all plebs. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

On 8/11/2017 at 1:01 AM, Arct1c0n said:

But then again, OCN went to shit years ago with the website rebuild and now it's brit mods on a fucking power trip most of the time  

Those are Team MLG double agents trying to bring down their rival OCN.

On 8/11/2017 at 0:42 AM, Tsuki said:

Ive been around for about 3 years and I have to say, the mods here are pretty great. A lot of them are incredibly active with the community and really take the time to help out where they can. @Ryan_Vickers

Follow the Forum Rules and Community Standards, and you wont have any issues at all.

3 years?! ... holy shit I've been here for 4 years. Time sure passes quickly... Still feels like yesterday that I signed up here when they were "advertising" the forum during that first month opening...

Anyway to answer the OP, the mod team is pretty good if you respect the rules.

I only got warned once so far, for having posted in a thread that was discussing piracy... Even though I was on the side of "don't pirate it's bad"...

It was just a simple warning without any consequence to essentially say "don't reply to that kind of thread and just report them instead". Is what I got from that warning anyway.

So yeah, the mod team is active, they aren't complete d-bags who think themselves superior to others and they are quick to get rid of actual offenders/trolls. (Your post wasn't in any way what I'd consider to be trolling)

Also, we have such a thing as Night Theme here. When you copy paste text from another website, it might look fine on the day theme, but it still retains the formatting of the site you copied it from, meaning the text is black... On the night theme's dark background. This make the text harder to read for those of us who are part of the best theme, the only theme worth talking about. As such, please make sure to highlight your copy/pasted text and hit that Tx button in between the emoticons and the sizes on the toolbar of the reply box in the future.
(to change to the night theme master race, go to the bottom of the page, right in the middle.)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

40 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

B&

Bring it!

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III