Canadian immigration website crashes on election night

Anyone playing World of Warcraft? It seems that the likes of Trump (USA), Putin (Russia), Kim Jong Un (North Korea), Erdogan (Turkey) and Duterte (Philippines) are the modern day Burning Legion.

Where is Khadgar when you need him the most?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

14963185_1324696017580797_124339728114627659_n.png?oh=79e2d03692dd98b6d8c7a7709a958213&oe=588C102D

Top-tier memes and a challenged establishment has been guaranteed for the next 4 years lads.

Where were you when The Donald made anime real?

"If you ain't first, you're last"

44 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

welcome to the internet

thanks we just got the internet in NZ

13708369_10154413968598566_1978636330194825855_o.jpg

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

20161109_020149.png

Just now, gabrielcarvfer said:

Same thing happened when our president was reelected, but then people calmed down, she was impeached and everything is getting back to normal.

You already gave a chance to Bush and Obama, why not Trump? 

Did you even bothered watching Real Time with Bill Maher?

30 minutes ago, gabrielcarvfer said:

Watched, and it's a crap. Doesn't have anything that makes any sense on why you should not give him a chance...

Don't even bother getting into my nerves right now. 

2 hours ago, kerradeph said:

It's sad because this also means that so many of the people claiming "we're moving to Canada if trump wins!" never actually looked into what is involved in moving here. There was a good article a few days back called "Canada isn't a consolation prize" and I feel that is very much so the case. 

I can tell you of a Canadian man trying to get his fiancé into Canada from the us for 6 years

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

13 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Don't even bother getting into my nerves right now. 

Those nuclear bombs can't fly to EU can they?

Please tell me they can't.

-started digging safe shelter-

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

get ready for another public assassination 

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

I don't get why people are so mad about it, there was so many corruption and multiple other things surrounding Hillary, I can't imagine she would of done any worse than he could "potentially" do.

His plans for his first 100 days in office were actually quite good, (the ones that didn't contain deporting shit tons of people LOL)

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

1 minute ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

get ready for another public assassination 

NASA is already on to you xD 

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

3 hours ago, kerradeph said:

It's sad because this also means that so many of the people claiming "we're moving to Canada if trump wins!" never actually looked into what is involved in moving here. There was a good article a few days back called "Canada isn't a consolation prize" and I feel that is very much so the case. 

you don't know that. it can also mean that they don't care what it takes to get away from trump, or that they are already filling out the forms. i mean you still need to get those.

2 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Given that Canada is the third largest country in the world but its population can fit in the state of California

second.

43 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

NASA is already on to you xD 

Oh nooooo,  ~tinfoil hat time~

Spoiler
Spoiler

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

2 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Fair enough. That's actually not too far with the Los Angeles apartment I lived before.

It depends a lot. My hometown, a city of about 200k you can get an older appartement with that for about 450-500.

3 minutes ago, RagnarokDel said:

second.

Oops. My bad. Will correct it now.

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

Oops. My bad. Will correct it now.

Considering Trump might get in a twitter war against someone in Canada and then decide to annex it, Murrica might be #1 in a few years.

Canada is my dream country and i hope that i can live there one day but it will be hard. I am trying to change my life and make a university informatics degree which will hopefully help me. It wont be easy but i hate germany more and more!

8 minutes ago, RagnarokDel said:

Considering Trump might get in a twitter war against someone in Canada and then decide to annex it, Murrica might be #1 in a few years.

I don't think PM Justin Trudeau would stoop so low on someone like Donald Trump. I just hope Canada doesn't have their own versions of Ted Cruz, Ben Carson, Alex Jones, Marco Rubio, Mike Huckabee, and the dumbest of them all "Sarah Palin".

Reminder that we just armed an asshole businessman who wears a toupee with nuclear weapons.

I really wonder if Trump keeps the word and puts her in jail and builds that wall. 

This is gonna be funny (in some way and for a long time) 4 years.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Another wall we can see from space :) 

Magical Pineapples